Playing with BMG in bundesliga. Played 12, won 9, draw 1 en lost 2 (Bayern away, 2-0 lost, i had only 1 shot, 0 on goal). Conceded only 4 in 12 games!!!

My question is if i'm playing teams like Bayern and Dortmund away, should i change mentallity to counter?

Dortmund away. 4-0 lost. Tryed couter sice half-time. Will try this for full match

First save-load i EVER used to try couter against Dortmund away. 0-1 win... from corner. They created far more changes, but.... potential.

Update. Ended up 2nd with 81!!! points. Verry Impressive. Cup reached semi finals. only conceded 20 in league!

Last edited:
5 years in and Orkashamn is in the Swedish Premier League! Best tactic ever!

Callamity man, i will try this tactic with Danilo in my new game. Your tactic defensive efoort is immerse i think. Do u have any suggestion for it?

Callamity man, i will try this tactic with Danilo in my new game. Your tactic defensive efoort is immerse i think. Do u have any suggestion for it?

Hey mate, I'm not sure what you are asking for here, but one thing I can suggest is to add in Danilo attacking set pieces to the Callamity tactic. I see alot of chances being created from set plays although not recorded in "goals from corners" etc. I think this is one improvement I might do for the release but I will need Postrotok permission before I do.

I'm also going to play around with the striker settings, he doesnt score enough I dont think.

Hey mate, I'm not sure what you are asking for here, but one thing I can suggest is to add in Danilo attacking set pieces to the Callamity tactic. I see alot of chances being created from set plays although not recorded in "goals from corners" etc. I think this is one improvement I might do for the release but I will need Postrotok permission before I do.

I'm also going to play around with the striker settings, he doesnt score enough I dont think.

Maybe F9?

on 1 of my saves my st got 39 in just the league dont know what he got overall

Yo Callamity, I came across this thread a few days ago when researching tactics and this stuck out due to the unwavering success you and others have had, whilst I am aware this tactic isn't infalable I find it hard to believe success won't happen given time, I have followed your guides and mixed with set piece advice elsewhere sadly I seem unable to produce, team talks are going well and tactics are exactly as described etc, I am wondering whether this is because I am not using update? I hate the update and what it has done to prices and transfers, if on the OP it is for update would you still have the tactic for before that or able to explain how to change that one to it please, desperately want to achieve success with MK Dons!

Yo Callamity, I came across this thread a few days ago when researching tactics and this stuck out due to the unwavering success you and others have had, whilst I am aware this tactic isn't infalable I find it hard to believe success won't happen given time, I have followed your guides and mixed with set piece advice elsewhere sadly I seem unable to produce, team talks are going well and tactics are exactly as described etc, I am wondering whether this is because I am not using update? I hate the update and what it has done to prices and transfers, if on the OP it is for update would you still have the tactic for before that or able to explain how to change that one to it please, desperately want to achieve success with MK Dons!

See post 1299 on page 130 for the first version I made back on beta it has worked fine on every patch mate, apart from one, can't remember which tho. Latest patch is definitely it's weakest by far but it has still held its own fairly well