Thanks for reply, I decided to keep reading through and found W4NKER's contribution of tactic with set pieces on p45 ish area put that in and won 2 tough fixtures, only 2 but a lot better performances so will continue for now with that and will keep updating, will bare that in mind if this one doesn't suit. Wish I was as good at this tactics business as you!!

Cal! Finished 1st in league 1 with Mk Dons, first time I've ever finished a season in full manager mode. 100pts and lots of goals, set up worked very well with players I brought in/loaned. Thank you so much! Looking forward to life in championship, will update more frequently for this season.

Cal! Finished 1st in league 1 with Mk Dons, first time I've ever finished a season in full manager mode. 100pts and lots of goals, set up worked very well with players I brought in/loaned. Thank you so much! Looking forward to life in championship, will update more frequently for this season.

well done mate, and good luck next season

callamity are you working on something new?

I'm looking into making this better alongside writing a piece about developing the club to fit the tactic and becoming self sufficient. I've been out alot with my kids and the world cup has started, my wife is from brazil xD so things have slowed down a lot in terms of football manager. I have had lots of idea's, some inspiration from the world cup based on efficiency and fast paced attacking football but I don't think I have time to try everything I want to achieve in this years FM.

I'm looking into making this better alongside writing a piece about developing the club to fit the tactic and becoming self sufficient. I've been out alot with my kids and the world cup has started, my wife is from brazil xD so things have slowed down a lot in terms of football manager. I have had lots of idea's, some inspiration from the world cup based on efficiency and fast paced attacking football but I don't think I have time to try everything I want to achieve in this years FM.
your wife is from brazil you lucky sod

playing with fire there my son hows it going turing the toon into the next barcalona

So far so good, I need to write up the second season still where we won the league. Team is playing nice football lots of possession. Not been on that for a bit though.

So far so good, I need to write up the second season still where we won the league. Team is playing nice football lots of possession. Not been on that for a bit though.
keep it up do like to read it very usefull

Update for 2nd season in championship with MK: 4th in championship so far, w13 d6 l7, on the whole working well not sure all the team are good enough for title push but happy to be away from relegation zone, strikers particularly not good but that's my fault for not signing anyone, could do with players staying fit and more money for a striker!!

View attachment 368102

Just doesn't seem to be working very well for me anymore. Very hit and miss.

Six games in with a very strong LFC side and we're in 13th position. won 1, drawn 2 and lost 2. Literally my worst start to a campaign ever! think I'll have to scrap this tactic for now.

Last edited:
Just doesn't seem to be working very well for me anymore. Very hit and miss.

Six games in with a very strong LFC side and we're in 13th position. won 1, drawn 2 and lost 2. Literally my worst start to a campaign ever! think I'll have to scrap this tactic for now.

thats fair enough, however i have done seasons unbeaten with liverpool's starting squad, shows the inconsistencies in the match engine