Sorry, but it's very weak.

Lost 1-0 to Nice and again: NO POSSESION !!! JUST 1 SHOT IN ALL GAME !! NO CCC !!

I'm sorry..

I think when you name your tactic "the best tactic ever" or "the best tactic so far" you're setting yourself up for a major fall. Just a thought.

Hi !

I have à suggestion. Perhaps one should be more selective regarding naming tactics " The Best" etc. For those looking at the title, it suggests that its the best- meaning almost unbeatable- way Of playing the game out there. Unless one has actually found an exploit, no plug & play tactic Will deliever this.

My point here is that if you promise something you cant deliever, people will eventually stop looking at your tactics.

Edit: Beaten to it

Last edited:
try switchin to control if youre not a great side!

what shouts do you use?
what match prep?
what pitch size?
what opp instructions?

your OP needs more info mate, more SS of results and games, how many ccc's you create etc etc..

I have donwloaded it now and am going to use it as is.. as there is no other info in the OP...

playing easy away game vs Burnley..

this is my season so far using my Amc tactic..

I will post my thoughts and views after a couple of games :)

Burnley 0:1 United

View attachment 286360View attachment 286361

created 2 ccc's which was ok, the football is a bit stagnant at times and the only goal was scored by my defender from a set piece which was one of the ccc's.

United 2:0 Anderlecht

View attachment 286358View attachment 286359

first goal was good, the LWB scored, pushes a little too far forward for my liking, you will get nailed against better teams that play with good wingers, maybe try and tone down his attacking settings..

second was a lovely move from the AMR to the AF then into the AML's feet 1v1 vs keeper with cute short/quick passes.. nice movement, great goal

created 3 ccc's, they created 1 which is alright, should be doing a little more damage to a team like Anderlecht at home.. but still have not conceded in any competition so far, used this for 2 games..

Tactic analysis:

I see that you have left everything as defualt for player roles.. except changing move into channels and crossing from byline for your wingers...

I think you should spend the time editing a few of the players settings so that they play exactly how you want them too.. if members download your tactic and change the Cm - support to Ap - attack its going to mess the dynamics up quite a bit mate :)

The wingbacks are way too attacking and have been given way too much freedom! When playing away from home especially, they will be caught out against better opposition, I have just had 3 easy games in a row since testing.. I will test it away from home against the likes of Pool, Chelsea, City and see how it goes and get back to you

The BPD is also a bit too attacking, you have 3 CM's, I dont think you need a BPD.. maybe both defenders set to COVER - DEFEND rather to sweep up anything that gets in behind your attacking wingbacks?

maybe change the Central CM role to DLP - Support to really control the game

what shouts do you use? what shouts do you recommend?

going to play one more game with it vs Southampton at Old Trafford

I hope you understand I am just trying to help you :)

that are not bickering. Instead, I find it very commendable of him to take time to help a person who even takes time for the community. If you are not interested, go your way
I play with the tactics of the past season and a half, I have not lost a game since the beginning. 65 match unbeaten. (Final 4-1-3-2, not the last)
So, if you take the time to watch the game, manage your team and adapt a wobbly situation, the results will follow.
It does not promise you to win all your matches 8-0

So, personally, thank you both for their job

oh dear oh dear, lost 6 0 away to man city using this , and its totaly fluid, dont thing this is any good either mate sorry

Well what do you expect? you can't go to the etihad with a high defensive line if you're a weaker team

Last edited:
I am in the first season with chelsea, and is doing good with your ultimate tactic. I have tried this one in a coule of matches, and I really like the formation, but I do think the ultimate is better, at least for my team at the moment.
I will keep it and might start using it more when it is fluid.

hi guys, you might want to try out the "not top team" version.

Please give me some serious feedback. thanks

Ps, if you use the "not top team" you must use control as mentality.
Thanks

Feel free to switch from attacking to control??? Control or atack? Thanks a lot!

Depends on the match, the opponent, how much posession.

IF youre suffering to retain posession, switch to controol.

if you have a lot of posession but no shots on goal....switch to attacking!

which team do you have?

that are not bickering. Instead, I find it very commendable of him to take time to help a person who even takes time for the community. If you are not interested, go your way
I play with the tactics of the past season and a half, I have not lost a game since the beginning. 65 match unbeaten. (Final 4-1-3-2, not the last)
So, if you take the time to watch the game, manage your team and adapt a wobbly situation, the results will follow.
It does not promise you to win all your matches 8-0

So, personally, thank you both for their job
he's asking our opinion :p

Oposition Instruction same Universal and Final 4132?