new version, (not top teams), working great for me, win all games, and those who my team its not favorite, i win for more than 3 goals xD

Thank :)

Haha sorry :p Just said im using the the first tactic. The one with offensive wingbacks.

heh sure XD well actually I´m from sweden and he´s from norway. but we understand each others´ language so I asked him in swedish ;) I asked which one of the tactics he used with man utd.

Just finished looking and all the posts... uau... some people need to leave caffeine, immediately!

Alaba, i have 3 tactics to experiment, can you slow down!!?? :D

Will try tonight and get more feedback, good one btw, tomorrow.

Would this be good for a sheff wed save, in 2 season. roughly same squad been doing 4-2-3-1

Just some feed back regarding the tactic. started with evian, a lower table french division outfit. was looking for something new to try out that would be suitable to the players at my disposal. in pre-season got some decent results with the tactic BUT with the onset of the seaon I have been getting walloped. After 5 games, I have yet to score a goal and have conceded 18 and this is using the tactic as is. Im not under the illusion that you can, pick a tactic and you will get results regardless of team, league, players, etc. With these results I doubt I will last much longer as players moral is plummeting and the team can't go any lower. Any suggestions?

what sideline tactics do you use with this

what tactics do you use just before a game on sideline tactics, play from back,play narrow,push up that kind of tactics any help would be gr8 mate