My David Beckham Story: Martin O'Neill Leaves Villa (Take two)

Well done for winning a great double!! Any good English/Uk regens coming through on your game yet?

I'm currently in 5th season top of prem and would reccomend for first team (if not now v soon)
Welbeck - Utd (Signed)
Rodwell - Eve (Signed)
Spence - W Ham (Signed)
Wilson - Rangers
Evans - Utd
Ireland - City
Ramsey - Arsenal
Huddlestone - Spurs
Shawcross - Stoke

Top 3 play great for me, rest just look statistically capable I have no experience of them in my squad

I've also picked up Matt James(Utd) and Jay Emmanuel-Thomas (Ars) on frees and when they're not out on loan they play well surprisingly, good young squad players. Lewis McGugan played well before I sold him, not the best stats but worth a shot played well for me for a good 3 years in prem (I'm Forest btw).

I'd also look into Driver (Hearts), S.Hutchinson (Chels), Frazer Bartley (Ars) Also look worth a punt at roation might come good!

Hope this helps buddy!

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Well done for winning a great double!! Any good English/Uk regens coming through on your game yet?

Brought Colin Andrews from stoke for 17mil, had him season and a half average of 7.65 best player in my team, only player to have full star rating in suggested strongest line up! Also just signed '______ Villar' from At. Madrid CM, quality already up there with Hamsik and Defour and Rodwell, obviously he's spanish though but still... good re-gen!

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/copius-nottm-forest-5-years-to-the-top-t45394.html

Check out my progress, not a story just how I've done each year

Hi guys....just wanted to say a BIG thanks to all my followers over the past 3 seasons with my Villa team. As unfortunatly I wont be able to keep up these updates, I will be carying on in my Villa game just have not got the time to commit to doing the story as in much detail as I have been. If anyone still wants updates then I can do end of season reports :) Good Luck FM'ers :)

oh no! stopping now, just as you won the title?? gutted man! Well done and keep playing, give us a few seasonal updates to show us how you are getting on, will be interested certainly!

oh no!²
but you'll will continue the story? won't you?

Ahh great story, keep us updated with reports then :)

Sweet. Well done there mate, ive been doing the same thing (managing villa and only buying young english players) but I haven't won the league yet. In the top four in my fourth season and won the Europa League and Carling Cup twice though.

Hey guy.....been a while..........Any want me to publish my Arsenal story in this format?!