My FM 10 Experiment

No not really. I am talking about International domination on a National level. In order to have Club domination I am going to have to create a different version of the Club World Championship, if possible. I dont think it will be that big of a deal to be honest with you because the growth of the players will be the same.

cant wait for the updates. good luck geezer. i will try and do the same with somalia. lol

New Glasgow Celtic
Moncton FC
Saint John Athletic
East Angus Utd
Terrebonne
Thunder Bay FC

are those real teams or are they just names you came up with?

If their ones you came up with then their fantastic names haha

Someone else who cannot wait to get his hands on the editor i see :).

Good luck with this. I will keep an eye out when fm is out

Good idea friend (H):)
@Kris- yeah same, 2 pals and I making a 3 team league, making a list of 50 players we want, in order of 'wantedness' ( ??:S:p ) Something a bit different. ;)

What's this league editor you are talking about?

the editor should be brill i cant wait to use it i was thinking of doing somthing like this with san marino or somthing lol or even cornish leagues as they constantly claim they are a country :) it would of been good with dynamic league reps though but o well, either way good luck with the candian leagues i hope you stick at it although 10 leagues is going to take you ages lol

I have finalized almost everything at this point. Unfortunately Toronto FC, Vancouver Whitecaps and Montreal Impact have to be omitted from these leagues as for some reason every player, even if they are Canadian, comes up as foreign. Now this wouldn't be a problem if I didn't have a rule on foreign players however I set out to emphasize Canadian players so I will not change it.

There are 5 leagues consisting of 20 teams. Every lower division has 3 relegation slots and 3 promotion slots. The champions of each of the lower leagues are guaranteed promotion whereas the next 8 places fight in a playoff to determine who is sent up.

Reserve and Youth leagues have their own promotion system as well so that they aren't always playing the exact same teams every time. 3 promoted and 3 relegated with similar promotion playoff system. They also have their own cup competitions where every youth and reserve team get to play in a Reserve and Youth cup competition.

Also I have made several Cup competitions. There is the Canadian Open Cup which is for the top 3 leagues. Canada Cup which is for every league and Canadian Lower League Cup which is for leagues 4 - 5.

I also found a way to make a huge cup competition comprising of teams from some of the top competitions in the world.

The European Test Cup comprises of CSL, La Liga, Serie A and EPL. 1 round playoff. Final is always played at BMO field.

Also the World League Cup which comprises of La Liga, EPL, Serie A, Ligue 1, Brazillian First Division, Argentine First division and CSL leagues 1 - 4. I wanted to put in Liga Sarges, SPL and others however the logistics of it were a little off so I settled with this format. it is a one game playoff system like the European Test Cup as well.

I will not be able to start the experiment for a few days I dont think as there has been a tragedy in the family. (please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers.)

Well done lad, hope it works as well as it sounds

I have finalized almost everything at this point. Unfortunately Toronto FC, Vancouver Whitecaps and Montreal Impact have to be omitted from these leagues as for some reason every player, even if they are Canadian, comes up as foreign. Now this wouldn't be a problem if I didn't have a rule on foreign players however I set out to emphasize Canadian players so I will not change it.

There are 5 leagues consisting of 20 teams. Every lower division has 3 relegation slots and 3 promotion slots. The champions of each of the lower leagues are guaranteed promotion whereas the next 8 places fight in a playoff to determine who is sent up.

Reserve and Youth leagues have their own promotion system as well so that they aren't always playing the exact same teams every time. 3 promoted and 3 relegated with similar promotion playoff system. They also have their own cup competitions where every youth and reserve team get to play in a Reserve and Youth cup competition.

Also I have made several Cup competitions. There is the Canadian Open Cup which is for the top 3 leagues. Canada Cup which is for every league and Canadian Lower League Cup which is for leagues 4 - 5.

I also found a way to make a huge cup competition comprising of teams from some of the top competitions in the world.

The European Test Cup comprises of CSL, La Liga, Serie A and EPL. 1 round playoff. Final is always played at BMO field.

Also the World League Cup which comprises of La Liga, EPL, Serie A, Ligue 1, Brazillian First Division, Argentine First division and CSL leagues 1 - 4. I wanted to put in Liga Sarges, SPL and others however the logistics of it were a little off so I settled with this format. it is a one game playoff system like the European Test Cup as well.

I will not be able to start the experiment for a few days I dont think as there has been a tragedy in the family. (please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers.)

Looking forward to it! :D

Sounds good mate well done.

Sorry about the tragedy.

Last edited:
sorry, i screwed up on this one i forgot to load a bunch of the leagues. I have restarted it this is the one i intended.

Here are the 5 best Canadian players.

CanadaEXPTonyMcManus.jpg

CanadaEXPStevanPopovic.jpg

CanadaEXPNickChadick.jpg

CanadaEXPMatesuzSapela.jpg

CanadaEXPDanielDeThomasis.jpg

I will update when the first season ends.

Last edited:
mate this a really great idea, I love it. I've been inspired. Can't wait to get FM10 and I'm going to try and do the same thing but with Australia