What's so amazing about it? He is managing real madrid.

tbh i can barely see what the pics are saying lol

formation is. Home divided into two've put the name into the match, but by no means. Short pass, the defensive line, but not the other, but no difference. safely home even for a short pass game, except usually go with the body lines and the game proceeds in the locker room late in the game is not released, the jojigo line up to throw.

Away game at the line while usually not solved the human body if you want to line up and proceed to the second half.

Away matches any difference in power when I was heavily into the home tactics. In full, the basic tactics tactics dominated type - type of break counterattack. Uncheck short pass down the defensive line. Uncheck the option marked side trap close tempo-slow tempo makes one

League eseon goes beyond Dec. lock modes are entered into the opposing team. Price also won the team also looks to start locking.

Since December. expedition team in relative lock out mode - just ignore hawigwon Joe markings on the inside corner, the defensive line for nothing I eat, I feel bad goal.
Jungsangwigwon across nine starts, the counterattack type. late-model, replacing the ruling.

More gritty. Marseille will go out the window when the Champions League home game eseon bankoteu Langley won by false prophets and guides the visitors go. Home even though they cross the defensive line shut down after a counterattack that side.Nori deogunyo the corner. Was to go into the match 2:1. Score a home game in the Champions League finalists and thought he was pushing the line worked out
No straight line down the defensive line failed predictions.

Jjipjjip also to load large ridge distance pointin eopgilrae point to recall a few more games into the match and return the bat Marseille opponent defensive line neunde

Attack straight down the minimum number. counterattack + cross + side aiming to score a corner if the situation deogunyo.Difficult away match's wrong though.

Called the inverted triangle placed relative halfback midfielder was appointed. Away he thought he was in the first place is really clean lines help jjuknae reoseo inefficient. How much nix the yireolttae appointed Jim defensive midfielder.

Turn the game a few more games all the time watching the defensive line looked counterattack down the side of the minimum number of cross-gunning a corner set-piece case

Pressure is ineffective in fast tempo. Defense set the tempo to slow down long hated. Mark stood close defensive pressure defensive line to try to bring in offside Raise teurep etc.

The default is set to continue haeboni can become a slugfest.

If the big clubs are so defensive ve gone to Italy and France this club is often little kids that expedition. Haeyaham significant.

Yaktim during the game with a large space in the full-back position of the personal settings check or. It was fine with that restraint stress release.

Check spacious solve any defensive position is not significantly different when unwinding at the moment but feel pressure restraint capture card. Winger meet growing hair, such as Azar draw Nathan Marquez.

Economic and market yaktim'm not comfortable with restraint stress.

Cdm is the most important thing. Must every halfback in the game, but we only need to change the setting messes.

1 anchor gongmi replaced if a formation. If there is no formation of gongmi naepdum halfback.

2 away games, but the formation is not gongmi. Obesity can down the opponent if the defensive line. This framework is called the forward pressure on Encyclopedia of midfielder and a half away from the street. For ****'s sake anpul draw game. If you want to watch the first half useless getda halfback home to change tactics - good anchor to replace the pressure.

^ ^ ^ There's a Google Translation on the text

And the downloads.

Last edited:
What's so amazing on winning with Real ?

seems Google has got that translated from Korean to some kinda English can any1 translate that into FM talk????

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Well that defensive record is indeed impressive.

What's so amazing about it? He is managing real madrid.

What's so amazing on winning with Real ?

Winning with Real Madrid isn't amazing but getting CR7 to achieve those stats from the AML position is pretty amazing. There are plenty other tactics out there tested with Real Madrid and I have yet to see those kind of stats out of CR7. Just saying ;)

Formation. I've put the two share only the name of the expedition home rated means. Short pass, defensive line, but on the other, as well as the difference. If you proceed, albeit safely home game line plain short paths do not match, proceed to the body, except for the game in the second half in the locker room after the extraction is completed, George and line up the throw.

Away games: played on line if you want to snag as the human body is not normal in the second half of the line up and unlocked.

Away games, even when I played badly, the power difference home tactics. Gets the default fill rule in tactical-tactical-strikes into the mold-breaking. Check for a short pass off defensive line down. Obsidian side trap proximity makes one slow-tempo-tempo check-off the mark

In December, home of League opponent teams entered the lock mode. The expedition starts with shutting off the road teams are also visible.

Lock down mode in December after coming out of a team opponents.-will just ignore the article puffy ranked defensive line in my ear I feel worse when I eat a corner kick goal.
Among the top-ranked overall as the strikes began to mold the FC. The late-dominant type.

More gritty. The Chambal when Marseille was the home to the Grand Finals in the half court and won as the expedition shops. Okinawa, despite going down the side of the defensive line strikes since doc cross. Corner No. Expedition to go 2: 1. Chambal's advance team had the foresight to come home and give the score in the match was getting tipped
I'd make all the defensive line didn't predict at all.

It also loads the set point by scummy mockup significantly as the distance did not turn away a few games more import in Marseille, having the other defensive line bass

Straight flipping attack: min. Strikes back + side scored a corner kick situation if you are targeting a cross +. Away games--which is why we need power.

The relative placement of the station was half-white flag for a triangle, a midfielder. Straight lines in the first away games get drawl grabbed my creations and really inefficient. When defensive midfielder attracted a great deal of the burden somewhat nix.

Watch a few games more played spin so defensive line going down the stretch with a minimal set piece as a counterattack when targeting cross-side corner kick

Fast tempo press is inefficient. Don't loosen the tempo and defensive set. Close-up mark stood offside in attempting to Rep the press defense led by defensive line up etc.

By default proceeding by Bonnie Mt. transformation is reversible.

If you are not a big club in Italy or France defensive kids in this club were often a little expedition. Must keep in mind.

About team and played at fullback in the space where their personal settings or check. Also please refrain from the press release.

Check the location of a large space can feel the difference between nail press release and refrain from solving significant moment of the Vichy card capture growing hazard neymar is such a. .. Rob winger is encountered.

If you're not at the game about team and the press to refrain from Italy.

Most important to the cdm. Set the half-hundred, but we need to just rephrase per game.

1. If you are replacing the anchor ball beauty formation. If the ball is not throwing half-back formation, MICAH.

2. Although no formation in ball beauty. Flipping the opponent if the defensive line can obesity. This framework of the midfielder and forward press half the distance away of the Encyclopaedia. This game is not solved. Do not forget to watch the first half would be replaced by half-back-home tactics change as an anchor in the press.

The Chambal in man city away games.

City, or in the case of g j p man city away. air MICAH the 4231 as Pomeranian. When half-back and replace it with a defensive midfielder to anchor or a ball hit the u.s. Grand.

Day two: j p g
J p g Bale.
Benzema. j p g
The team unveiled the j p g Ronaldo recorded. turn saw a season, Benzema is the result. Get rid of the veil as in injury. Corner kick was unveiled and dedicated, and dedicated two days to pk free kick.

Corner kick is going to drive me there, which is set in both the nose close to the post is set to two locations. Corner kick goal seems to be to draw around 10 goals

In contrast to the relative motions are dedicated, trained pre-season match can fill in the first half of the second balance-balance-teamwork tactics, attacks: positioning.

Still no idea, someone post reviews when they've tried it :)

Yeah, the names are also f*ked up, I have no ideea which is home and which is away :/, can someone who speaks korean attach and rename them.

In October right now, tactic is pretty good but no way Ronaldo got 75 goals tbh. Not with this tactic atleast