Stop ******** in every thread with training ****.

Sorry for providing useful links to educate people about training and to stop the high number of pointless "training? match prep?" posts in tactic threads.

There seems to be two tactics, does anyone know what does what and all the rest ov it?

The away tactis is **** i play whit AC Milan whit home tactic all amtch adn gt best result for now :)

can anyone post some results with this? not sure whether to try it or stick with my current one.

View attachment 388826

Seriously though.

Just won the European Championships with Scotland too after the World Cup.

I don't use any form of training except "set to attacking" in preparation.

I've spent months and months bored of this game, mostly down to my tactics. They're *****.
I could never enjoy it properly because I had no security and going into a long term save with tactics that might get me sacked had me wondering if I should just go back to FM13.

Anyway. The caps lock title caught my attention and I wasn't sure at first, but decided to give it a go.

Each game has taken on a new level of flair and style. No more ****** one-touch failures, fluid movement, the amount of goals Rhodesy has scored for me the past few seasons has him and the literally-too-****-for-life Gary Caldwell Scotland LEGENDS, which as you can imagine means the defense is tight as well.

I've had some practice with Arsenal, Inter, City and Milan (all big teams, I suppose) and the tactic has been a shear god send, but as you can imagine, Scotland, of all the teams in the game, not so *****, but not a very good team, has proven this tactic worth a definite mention.

So in my conclusion, if you need a tactic that works from the get go, this is IT.

THANK YOU, my FM experience is now AWESOME

The away tactis is **** i play whit AC Milan whit home tactic all amtch adn gt best result for now :)

TRUTH

Home tactic is more fluid in attack, where as the away one reminds me of Chelsea when they park the bus.

Slow, slow waiting game. Seems like a good enough tactic for a boss team, but as an underdog, you're bound to fail on the counter.

Hmm, I'm not doing so well with Manchester United. Only played 4 games though, but still no sign of improvement. I lost to Sunderland at home with my strongest team etc.. And trust me, I'm not new to this game :p

I'll give this tactic more time, like 10 games and then I'll throw my judgement. Hopefully it hasn't been a complete waste of time....