Training it's not so important, people just say that as an excuse for their **** tactics.

With training I have fitness very high att mov all season

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Why you must be such pain in the ***, when comes to the training? People wants to know right approach to get best out of tactic.

Training has minimal/no impact on the tactic! Whatever tactic you use, I would suggest using Def Positioning against tough teams, Attack Positioning for weak teams. If you find that the opposition are particularly good or bad at Set Pieces then perhaps use Attack/Defending Set Pieces.

It all up to the user

Thats what I think it is

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

thanks for giving me a normal answer instead of a jumped up cocky **** answer....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Why you must be such pain in the ***, when comes to the training? People wants to know right approach to get best out of tactic.
Training should always be tailored to suit your team in comparison to your next opponent (during the season). Pre-season you can follow people's recommendation all you want.

Training should always be tailored to suit your team in comparison to your next opponent (during the season). Pre-season you can follow people's recommendation all you want.

I know how/when to use, but it makes me laughing over the floor, when i read, that have no effect.

I know how/when to use, but it makes me laughing over the floor, when i read, that have no effect.

It has very little effect on the performance of your team. Aspects like Morale, Weather, Fitness, Luck, Form, etc. have a far greater effect! So keep them in check and the tactic should perform to it's potential.

but i enjoy 'ROFLing' :S