My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2012) !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter a_ilfandy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 576
  • Views Views 229K
If youre only testing tactics for 12.1.1 now then you should delete your old results (if they were on 12.0.4)

If youre only testing tactics for 12.1.1 now then you should delete your old results (if they were on 12.0.4)

I see where you are coming from but remember that there are still a lot of people that decided not to update with the patest patch after reading that it made the game harder ( read not winning everthing with every team:D )

I see where you are coming from but remember that there are still a lot of people that decided not to update with the patest patch after reading that it made the game harder ( read not winning everthing with every team:D )
True but there are many tactics here (almost 90% i believe :( ) so i shouldnt be that hard to find a decent tactic :) but atleast dont include the old results or even make an new thread for 12.1.1 tactics only

True but there are many tactics here (almost 90% i believe :( ) so i shouldnt be that hard to find a decent tactic :) but atleast dont include the old results or even make an new thread for 12.1.1 tactics only

My point was that they should not be deleted.

would have been nice to see this completed!

Or at least updated for the new patches!

This has been the toughest patch in recent fm years in my opinion. 11.3 was pretty tough, i thought at the time but 12.2 is something else!

Back