My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2012) !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter a_ilfandy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 576
  • Views Views 229K
Yay, finally a league playoff and cup double!

yeaaah.. congrats! two rounds in a row a tactic won a double.. you and T-mo..
sadly you both missed the league by 2 points (both behind barca)..
nice tactic mate..

yeaaah.. congrats! two rounds in a row a tactic won a double.. you and T-mo..
sadly you both missed the league by 2 points (both behind barca)..
nice tactic mate..

Thanks mate. I still think this one is my most effective.

Just let me know if you want to test my Man Utd 442 tactic . If so, i Will incorprate the shouts into the tactic and upload it for you ,

Cheers

Thanks mate. I still think this one is my most effective.

I have to say I had better experience testing your 41221, but the 424 is the one I'm using for my game right now.. its my favourite formation.. :)

anyway, I saw your new tactic just now, which one is better, narrow or CM+DM??

Just let me know if you want to test my Man Utd 442 tactic . If so, i Will incorprate the shouts into the tactic and upload it for you ,

Cheers

would love to.. I need more big names in my project.. :)
lemme know after you uploaded it..

Guys, I'm taking a little break right now..
going to roam around in the next few weeks, along the way, I wanna play my own game with the latest patch and try some cool skins released recently..

the project will be resumed once I get back..
I will still be around the forum though..

I have to say I had better experience testing your 41221, but the 424 is the one I'm using for my game right now.. its my favourite formation.. :)

anyway, I saw your new tactic just now, which one is better, narrow or CM+DM??

The CM+DM, I suppose. The narrow plays a brand of football which is only effective with certain teams who have the central attacking midfielders good enough to play the role. CM+DM should work more universally and is pretty effective too.

i dont know whaer you did read that but i just have 2 tell the tweeked wer isent his tac its some one els who made that one and linked it in that thred i dont relly care what you do i just saying

WEN ARE YOU BACK MAN :( MISS THE FORUM

sorry, been having extended days off..
busy travelling and some working related duties..
will resume the test as soon as I'm back.. coz I dont even have the time to play the game ATM..

anyway, I'm excited to see new tactics being released..

Hi Matey Just wondering if you can Include

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...noo-211-goals-62-games-most-clean-sheets.html

This is My tactic which has been doing very well, Reciveing some lovely Feedback.

The thread Contains 2 Tactics,
Cinema M & Cinema C
modern / classic

Would like to Put forward my Cinema M tactic for a mass test if thats ok.

Cheers and i look forward to getting a reply and hopefully having my tactic included in this.

Please excuse my ignorance here mate, just trying to fully understand the thread.

Are you working to eventually come out with the Ultimate Plug In & Play tactic based on tests using the best tactics on the scene? Just struggling to understand the change from specific Leagues (Italian League, English League) to Alphabetic League names (League A, B etc).

Am I right in thinking it's like a knock-out system where you will, eventually, have one tactic that works better above all others tested?

Last edited:
Back