My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2013)

• Thread starter Thread starter a_ilfandy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 778K
Thanks mate. Good to hear you are having (almost) similar results. :)
Your evaluations will be useful since 2 of these tactics have no thread in this forum.
And even Namzet's is not well-attended. Many start asking for advise, etc.

About Namzet tactic, was there any irregular high scoring rate for the MRC position?
I think its the corner setting. Khedira scored 22 goals in less than 30 league games.

I also saw that but because I change around my players a lot.. and my tactics I don't get the same extreme results that you got.
But, looking back at the matches where I used the Namzet tactic, I saw a lot of scoring midfielders (scored like 90% of all the goals during the use of that tactic). And at the moment I'm also first place with goals from corners.. didn't even know that lol :P So yeah seems like you can pretty easily reproduce the statistics you got!

Hey a_ilfandy! I haven't gotten any response from you yet on my posts. I was wondering when you can test my next tactic?

Hmmm, I see.
I guess you are right. The Bossa nova I tested may be not the one mentioned in the warfare.
I asked cragsfwc about this, waiting for his confirmation.

ANYWAY, now that you give me the thread, I will test this one in the next round.
Its labelled 'new', so I hope its not the same as the one tested in ROUND 10.
Thanks irabbit!
Keep me posted if you know any more info about the either the Thai or the Korean Bossa nova. :D
what you need to know mate?

ROUND 11

Patch: 13.2.2
Mode: Normal
Leagues: Custom
Progress: March 2013
Tactics entry:

CHELSEA - Kyanite (Mourinho's Chelsea v1.5)
MAN CITY - Awalker (1.3 (Derby, Dec 2010)
MAN UNITED - Spanky (2)

ATL. MADRID - Imothep (Soredewa-4141)
BARCELONA - Lupefiasco (Lupe's Away)
REAL MADRID - Andyfaichney (4-5-1 Madrid!)

AC MILAN - Tomfmlfc (4-3-3 Laudrup style)
INTER MILAN - Arckan (Goals Goals Win)
JUVENTUS - Supermatt (Brendon Rogers V14)

DORTMUND - Veez (Classic 4231 V2)
FC BAYERN - Lordofavp (2_Lord)
PARIS SG - JP Woody (Attacking 442 (13.2.2)

World Super Leagues:

View attachment 302710View attachment 302711View attachment 302712View attachment 302713

League Stats:

View attachment 302714View attachment 302715View attachment 302716View attachment 302717

Selected League Matches:

View attachment 302718View attachment 302719View attachment 302720View attachment 302721

World Super Cup:

View attachment 302722View attachment 302724View attachment 302723

Selected Cup Matches:

Notes:
- Lupefiasco still unbeaten!
- Andyfaichney (82) catching up with Lordofavp (83) scoring rate.
- Some tactics struggle to top the other three leagues.
- Spanky, Lordofavp, and Lupefiasco through to Cup semifinals.

If there is any room for tactics in round 12, I have found 2 very good looking tactics on FM-Thai. :)

(13.2.1) 4 5 1 Back Step 34w - 3d - 1l, 160 goals scored, 30 goals conceded. - Man utd.

( 13.2.2 ) " C4F3" 4-4-2 32w - 4d - 2l, 149 goals scored, 31 goals conceded. - Chelsea

Earlier I found a Juventus tactic that had 0 losses in the league, but I can't find it again. It was either on FM-korea or Thai. :)

I'm afraid not. I'm full for ROUND 12.
I will test both of them in ROUND 13.
In the next round I'll be testing 2 FM Thai tactics (Bossanova's New Modern Warfare and Tanaka's 4-6-0).
Plus 2 tactics from each Korean and Turkish FM.

Someone has suggested the C4F3 tactic earlier.
The number of goals sure are impressive.
Thanks for the suggestions! :)

And lemme know if you find the unbeaten Juve tactic.

Hey a_ilfandy! I haven't gotten any response from you yet on my posts. I was wondering when you can test my next tactic?

Are you sure?? I normally respond to every single post in my thread. :D
You are in ROUND 12 mate. Cheers!

Ye I have the same question lifandy :). My new tactic for 13.2.2 have any slot to run in next round? I'd be very happy :).

Yup. Yours is included in the next round (12). :)

I'm afraid I cant squeeze you in the next round. But ROUND 13 will be for sure.
Congrats on the new release by the way.. :)

I also saw that but because I change around my players a lot.. and my tactics I don't get the same extreme results that you got.
But, looking back at the matches where I used the Namzet tactic, I saw a lot of scoring midfielders (scored like 90% of all the goals during the use of that tactic). And at the moment I'm also first place with goals from corners.. didn't even know that lol :P So yeah seems like you can pretty easily reproduce the statistics you got!

How can I find out how many goals my team scored from corners, free kicks, etc??
And one more thing, do you know how to put more categories in the players league stats.
Like this one:

View attachment 302784

I tried, but mine only showing limited number of categories.

what you need to know mate?

Nevermind mate. I'm now convinced that the Bossa nova in the Thai FM and the one in the Korean FM are not the same person. My bad.

Btw, sorry for posting the irrelevant posts in your thread.
Credits to you for bringing modern warfare to this forum.
Great tactic btw, I'll be testing the new modern warfare I found in the Thai FM next round.

To a_ilfandy, so after doing all this testing, so what would you say is best tactics/formation that you found so far?.

Well, it would never been easy for me to answer this kind of question.
These tactics have been tested in many different patches, teams, and leagues.
Their performances may be affected by these 'disadvantages'.
That is why I made the summary (in the OP) in that way.
So that people can compare the performance of these tactics according to which patch, team, and league they were tested on. My advice, take the best performers for each team.

But if you are asking my personal opinion, I would recommend the successful tactics from this and the previous round. As they are for the latest patch.
Thats mean its the Bossa nova and namzet, plus a very stable Lupefiasco, and goals crazy Lordofavp.
Try them all!
Sorry if I didnt really your initial question. :P

ROUND 11

Patch: 13.2.2
Mode: Normal
Leagues: Custom
Progress: League completed! Playoff is next..
Tactics entry:

CHELSEA - Kyanite (Mourinho's Chelsea v1.5)
MAN CITY - Awalker (1.3 (Derby, Dec 2010)
MAN UNITED - Spanky (2)

ATL. MADRID - Imothep (Soredewa-4141)
BARCELONA - Lupefiasco (Lupe's Away)
REAL MADRID - Andyfaichney (4-5-1 Madrid!)

AC MILAN - Tomfmlfc (4-3-3 Laudrup style)
INTER MILAN - Arckan (Goals Goals Win)
JUVENTUS - Supermatt (Brendon Rogers V14)

DORTMUND - Veez (Classic 4231 V2)
FC BAYERN - Lordofavp (2_Lord)
PARIS SG - JP Woody (Attacking 442 (13.2.2)

World Super Leagues:

View attachment 302795View attachment 302796View attachment 302797View attachment 302798

League Stats:

View attachment 302799View attachment 302800View attachment 302801View attachment 302802

Selected League Matches:

View attachment 302803View attachment 302804View attachment 302805View attachment 302806

World Super Cup:

View attachment 302807View attachment 302808View attachment 302809

Selected Cup Matches:

View attachment 302810View attachment 302812View attachment 302813View attachment 302814

Notes:
- Lupefiasco won the Spanish League. Unbeaten run was ended by Andyfaichney.
- Lordofavp won the Euro League by goal difference. A MASSIVE goal difference.
- Only 4 tactics qualified for the Playoffs. Only 2 of them are league winners. :(
- Lordofavp will face Lupefiasco in the Cup Final.

Once again, amazing effort. Either this takes you hours and hours to complete or you have a devil of a computer to process this quickly. How do you get through all this so quick oO). Keep it up dude. Sticky thread??

Once again, amazing effort. Either this takes you hours and hours to complete or you have a devil of a computer to process this quickly. How do you get through all this so quick oO). Keep it up dude. Sticky thread??

:D As I said, when I'm excited and fully committed, one round will finished quickly.
I normally post 2 updates in a day, the first one is normally a saved update from last night/yesterday.
The second one is the one I'm currently doing on that day.

The good thing about this custom league, there are only 2 competitions, the league and the cup.
30 league games, its rather short. Plus I disable transfer window, making the game progress faster from game to game.
I keep the progress game after game while doing my daily activities at home.
You dont think I would stick my face to my computer watching every game do you?? oO)
You gotta pay me for that.. :)

hey mate!

you used my old tactic for old patch :P

for the current patch i have a few 4231 versions in testing in that thread and a new 4123 in a new thread

Aup mate, keep up the good work, sorry to be asking this here, but i read a few pages back that theres a new version of 4-4-2 modern warfare? is this true? if so could you or somebody else post the link? the link that was provided is in another language and i dont obv understand it

I'm quiet happy with my defensive soredewa4141 (atl.madrid).

- 25 goals Ag.
- Falcao top scorer
- 10 clean sheets
- 7 lost games

Thanks for testing again.

Great thread this, congratulations.

Does anyone have a link to the "Bossa Nova" tactic, I'm intrigued....

I'm afraid I cant squeeze you in the next round. But ROUND 13 will be for sure.
Congrats on the new release by the way.. :)

Thanks and thanks:)
My new release excites me:) lol

Back