My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2013)

• Thread starter Thread starter a_ilfandy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 778K
Here it is a_ilfandy! :) I am very pleased about how this one works :) Looks really effective. However, it requires the squad to have a target man type, so I hope you give me a team who has one :P

nice to see my tactic did well havent really used it with a big team yet but atleast i know it works now :) cant believe i got battered by bayern 6 nil away lol weldone to whoevers tactic it was anyway ! keep up the good work :)

Hey guys. I just wanted to bring something to attention. I see that "Playbook" is an active user of this thread, and would just like to show you what he says to people doing their best for the FM community. People like this should be banned from FM-base in my opinion. Negating fellow fm-base members is NOT the way to go.

Everyday you are releasing a new tactic and claiming its the best. Getting pretty tired tbh. It was the same with that guy alaba who got lucky with his first tactic then just started to spam all over the forum with new "best" tactic. Ofc every tactic will work for you since you just buy all +180PA players in the game.

Lol jk, keep up your enthusiasm:)

hey mate!

you used my old tactic for old patch :P

for the current patch i have a few 4231 versions in testing in that thread and a new 4123 in a new thread

I know mate, I promised you long ago that I would test your tactic.
So that one have been in the waiting list for quite awhile. :P
No worries, will test your latest tactic maybe in ROUND 13.

Aup mate, keep up the good work, sorry to be asking this here, but i read a few pages back that theres a new version of 4-4-2 modern warfare? is this true? if so could you or somebody else post the link? the link that was provided is in another language and i dont obv understand it

Well its labeled as new, but stated there was 13.2.1.
I dont understand the language as much as you do.
Maybe you can check it with cragsfwc. the modern warfare mediator.

In case you havnt found the original thread, its here:

(13.2.1) "New_Modern Warfare"!!! 4-4-2

I'm quiet happy with my defensive soredewa4141 (atl.madrid).

- 25 goals Ag.
- Falcao top scorer
- 10 clean sheets
- 7 lost games

Thanks for testing again.

It is a tactic with a very solid defense.
And the only tactic manage to make Falcao as the top scorer.
Unfortunately you had to deal with Barca and Madrid. :P

Lemme know if you have a new one, will give you better team next time. :)

a_ilfandy- hi mate im please my tactic did ok it your test , I have another one for you to test when you can fit it in please.
Unrated X - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

a_ilfandy - I hope u can fit this in your next round i pretty pleased with this tactic one of my best i think -
Unrated X - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

Got it! Unfortunately I cant fit it in ROUND 12. It started last night.
So ROUND 13 for you. :)

Ok :) I will upload it here later today then :)

Here it is a_ilfandy! :) I am very pleased about how this one works :) Looks really effective. However, it requires the squad to have a target man type, so I hope you give me a team who has one :P

Wait, I thought you wanted me to test the 41131 tactic??
I already started ROUND 12 with that one. :S
Nevermind then, lemme just finish this one first.

Great thread this, congratulations.

Does anyone have a link to the "Bossa Nova" tactic, I'm intrigued....

Thanks!
You will get the links on PAGE 67, POST 664 and 669.
Lemme know how it goes, I want to use that one in my game once I finish the next round.
Thanks in advance..

nice to see my tactic did well havent really used it with a big team yet but atleast i know it works now :) cant believe i got battered by bayern 6 nil away lol weldone to whoevers tactic it was anyway ! keep up the good work :)

Haha, the Bayern tactic was Lordofavp's. Yours was not the only one got battered by that tactic. It scored 101 goals in 30 league games.

BUT, you would be happy to know that your tactic reached the Playoff final.
PLUS beating Lordofavp's Bayern in the semi. A pay back atleast. :)

My evaluation on your tactic, the wing backs picked red cards A LOT! I repeat, A LOT!
At times, I was running out wing backs for the next game.. :)

ROUND 11

Patch: 13.2.2
Mode: Normal
Leagues: Custom
Progress: Completed!
Tactics entry:

CHELSEA - Kyanite (Mourinho's Chelsea v1.5)
MAN CITY - Awalker (1.3 (Derby, Dec 2010)
MAN UNITED - Spanky (2)

ATL. MADRID - Imothep (Soredewa-4141)
BARCELONA - Lupefiasco (Lupe's Away)
REAL MADRID - Andyfaichney (4-5-1 Madrid!)

AC MILAN - Tomfmlfc (4-3-3 Laudrup style)
INTER MILAN - Arckan (Goals Goals Win)
JUVENTUS - Supermatt (Brendon Rogers V14)

DORTMUND - Veez (Classic 4231 V2)
FC BAYERN - Lordofavp (2_Lord)
PARIS SG - JP Woody (Attacking 442 (13.2.2)

World Super Leagues:

View attachment 303116View attachment 303117View attachment 303118View attachment 303119

League Stats:

View attachment 303120View attachment 303121View attachment 303122View attachment 303123

World Super Cup:

View attachment 303124View attachment 303125View attachment 303126View attachment 303128

World Championship Playoffs:

View attachment 303129View attachment 303130

Selected Playoff Matches:

View attachment 303131View attachment 303132View attachment 303133View attachment 303134

Notes:
- Lupefiasco: winner of the Spanish League. Only beaten twice!
- Lordofavp: winner of the Euro League. Scored 101 goals!
- Lordofavp won the Cup! Cracking two-legged finals against Lupefiasco.
- Lupefiasco won the Championship Playoffs! Beat Spanky in the Final.

ROUND 12 'could' be the last round for 13.2.2.
I think I have found the tactics I'm looking for (for now).
I just wanna enjoy my own game save with them... :)

Thanks to Kpsia, Shibumi, Mbarlik, Ninja, etc. for their suggestions on the foreign tactics for ROUND 12.

ROUND 12 TACTICS LINKS:

CHELSEA - FM Thai Tanaka (4-6-0 WG_TanakaFMThaiStyle)
[13.2.2] Final 14-1-56

MAN CITY - FM Thai Bossanova (New Modern Warfare 442)
(13.2.1) "New_Modern Warfare"!!! 4-4-2

MAN UNITED - FM Turkey Nannar (Modern Futbol -1-)
Modern Futbol Sistemleri -1- - Turksportal

ATL. MADRID - Zero Sea (Fight For Athena V7)
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...sh-ball-control-mourinhos-counter-attack.html

BARCELONA - Jury (PL 4-2-4 Winger A)
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...sting-project-football-manager-2013-a-74.html

REAL MADRID - TBH (Asymmetric 451)
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...2A%2A-now-including-fmc-tc-version%2A%2A.html

AC MILAN - FM Korea Bossa nova (451)
http://fmkorea.net/index.php?mid=fm...search_keyword=31047126&document_srl=38444934

INTER MILAN - FM Turkey Ozzy (4-3-3 Master)
4-3-3 Master efsane geri döndü.. - Turksportal

JUVENTUS - FM Korea 5 (FALCAO.'Nerazzurri de Forte')
http://fmkorea.net/index.php?mid=fm13tactic&document_srl=40631820

FC BAYERN - Ramoss (433 by ramoss4 (13.2.2 v.)
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...g/110931-4-3-3-offensive-tripple-ramoss4.html

LYON - HalaMadrid (4-2-3-1 A)
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-tactics-training/112280-4-2-3-1-attack.html

PARIS SG - Mr Langvatn (4-1-1-3-1 Ultimate (13.2.2)
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...11117-spin-wheel-4-2-3-1-godlike-version.html

Last edited:
Dude, That one is old. Use my most recent post please. The 4-4-2 Strongman!

Linking it again here, since you didn't see my other latest post.. I said on page 78 that I would upload it later that day, and later that day I uploaded the tactic on page 79 :)

Happy to see my new tactic do well.....thanks for testing out all my tactic's a_ilfandy.....thanks for all your hard work...

P or AF

Happy to see my new tactic do well.....thanks for testing out all my tactic's a_ilfandy.....thanks for all your hard work...

Hi Lordofavp.

Your screen shot shows a poacher but when i download the tactic it's an AF - which should it be? Which do you find most affective?

Thanks

Philbs8

Aup mate, just curious to know what your personal favs are from all the tactics tested? i see youve said youve a couple that u favour and use them on your personal saves...

Hi,

I've gone through the 12 pages of the "New Modern Warfare" tactic to download the version you are usin gin the latest test, however the only link I find is on the first page which is of the original tactic. When translating with google there is something about a page 56, but there are only 12 pages. Can you tell me the post # which the new tactic version is available in or make available in mediafire or 4shared? Many thanks!!!

Regards.

Back