My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2013)

• Thread starter Thread starter a_ilfandy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 778K
yes barnsley have been flying too right you reds
anyway does anyone know a formation you could start with as barnsley as the team is propa poor???

a_ilfandy

which would you say is the best tactic youve tested so far for 13.2.2?

also would you test my 5-3-2 wingback tactic when u can fit it in please? :D

View attachment 309234

Last edited:
this warfare one is a crazy tactic, the opposition cannot cope with the pure number of crosses into the box, with a solid bwm, two pacey strikers and two good finishers this is absolutely devastating, really appreciate all the work you do on here you deserve a promotion onto the administrators of the site, nice one mate!

Best plug in and play? I tried this with Man United, first game of the season away at City, they smashed me 5-1 and Rooney got sent off!

No tactic is 100% plug and play like they could have been in years gone by. You have to actually manage now.

Hello, already tested tactic to tactic nezza super 442?

if yes has some print screen?

It seems like with the new patch\update the crosses into the box has stopped. I'm using the brilliant warfare-tactic. Now with the new update it's not that effective. Maybe the second season just is harder, if they changes match engine\make the game harder or any trick like that I will never update my game again. Then I will run steam in an off-mode.

Anybody else who have experienced anything like this?

Finally, the patch is out.
As promised, I'll start the testing (ROUND 13) as soon as I update the game.
I need few more days to complete the 5th season of my personal game save.
Meanwhile, giving time for the release of new/updated 13.2.3 tactics.

I was quite disappointed knowing that there was no transfer updates in 13.2.3.
Therefore, the incoming round (maybe) will be ran on LFCmarshall's transfer updates.

Note: ROUND 13 entry will be a combination of new 13.2.3 tactics plus successful tactics from previous patches.

Last edited:
Can someone confirm is the 'Thai Bosanova tactic', the same as the Modern Warfare 442 tactic here:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ics-training/111264-modern-warfare-442-a.html

Can someone please post the Thai Bosanova tactic (not a link to the thai site), thanks.

I cant guarantee its 100% the same tactic.
The Thai Bossanova I tested here was renamed as the new modern warfare by the creator, with the patch 13.2.2
That was why I re-tested the tactic, right after I tested the modern warfare.
But its the same creator. Probably just some tweakings.
Or maybe the exact same tactic with only different thread heading. ;)

Back