My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2013)

• Thread starter Thread starter a_ilfandy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 778K
It does not matter if the tactic is made in Classic mode/ converted to classic mode or using the Tactic Creator. Its all about the settings within the tactic.

ROUND 14

Notes:
- Sherizan, Zero Sea, and Zizunola leading the leagues.
- Perfect start for Sherizan and Zero Sea.
- 17 goals in 5 games for both Zero sea and Zizunola.

good start for myself and Zero then ( letter Z champs.. lol).. Hopefully it goes well.. on the teactic you using i have counter unchecked.. so lets see how it spans out.. am gonna test wif counter on to see the difference :)

ROUND 14

Patch: 13.2.3
Mode: Normal
Leagues: Custom + LFCMarshall Update
Progress: 16 league games
Tactics entry:

CHELSEA - Lordofavp (NoAttackRigid)
MAN CITY - Supermatt (B.R _REBORN_)
MAN UNITED - TBH (SPLIT 433 - MR Version)

ATL. MADRID - VayMuz (Aanvallende Versie)
BARCELONA - Kpsia (4-3-2-1-0 TEST 3)
REAL MADRID - Sherizan (13.2.3 KISS 442)

AC MILAN - StueyRob (Total Football 13.2.3)
INTER - Bebahce (ZEY_R PAÇAL'S AMK GOAL)
JUVENTUS - Zero Sea (V9 Fight For Athena)

FC BAYERN - Zizunola (swoosh)
FC PORTO - Tomfmlfc (Dutch Total Voetbal final)
PARIS SG - Awalker (Finalized Pep 4-3-3)

World Super Leagues:

View attachment 313632View attachment 313633View attachment 313634View attachment 313635

League Stats:

View attachment 313636View attachment 313637View attachment 313638View attachment 313639

World Super Cup:

View attachment 313640View attachment 313641View attachment 313642View attachment 313643

Selected Matches:

View attachment 313644View attachment 313645View attachment 313646View attachment 313647

Notes:
- Sherizan, Zero Sea, and Zizunola are the leagues leaders.
- Zero Sea, Bebahce, and Zizunola are still unbeaten!
- 8 tactics made it through to the Cup's last 16.

9-1? OMG, I think I need to implent some more defensive securities. :D

It does not matter if the tactic is made in Classic mode/ converted to classic mode or using the Tactic Creator. Its all about the settings within the tactic.
I'm just going by my experience. I downloaded and tested a lot of tactics and for whatever reason the classic mode tactics have been performing much better than the tactics created with the tactic creator. I would love to hear some explanations about this if someone with more knowledge about the game could look into it.

I'm just going by my experience. I downloaded and tested a lot of tactics and for whatever reason the classic mode tactics have been performing much better than the tactics created with the tactic creator. I would love to hear some explanations about this if someone with more knowledge about the game could look into it.

Then its because they are better performing tactics. Not because they are made in Classic mode, but because the settings works better.

Back