My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2013)

• Thread starter Thread starter a_ilfandy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 778K
That's exactly the same settings dude...lol. Maybe it's a matter of formation but still it can't be HIS tactics, it's a perfect copy.
At least, jcrook88 would have to give Nezza whole the glory for this instead of hiding the fact he made a copy from his tactics lol...

That would be like if i was taking Raikan 4-3-3 and just pulling the DMC to MC position and saying that MY tactic was far better than his...that's nonsense...

Last edited:
i do agree with u pal, jcrooks88 should give credit to nezza but the tactic works better with this formation

Hmm u don't give many informations...Do you use OI ? Which training do you use ?

Jcrook88...i just checked...Your tactic is exactly the same than Nezza...just a different formation...i could do this in a matter of seconds -_-

That's exactly the same settings dude...lol. Maybe it's a matter of formation but still it can't be HIS tactics, it's a perfect copy.
At least, jcrook88 would have to give Nezza whole the glory for this instead of hiding the fact he made a copy from his tactics lol...

That would be like if i was taking Raikan 4-3-3 and just pulling the DMC to MC position and saying that MY tactic was far better than his...that's nonsense...

i do agree with u pal, jcrooks88 should give credit to nezza but the tactic works better with this formation

doesnt suprise me, im sure when nezza brough that tactic out he was like his fanboy, always telling people how good it was n it was the best tactic ever etc....lol

heres his thread

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-nezza-tanaka-plug-play-fans-please-read.html

by the way if u convert MW into classic it looks exactly the same as nezzas :P

well mate, you are few hours late. i spent the whole day searching for the 12 tactics for the next round.
I believe you havent publish it yet in a thread, because I was still online around 6 hours ago.
well I guest I'll test this one in ROUND 17 then.

I just started ROUND 16, included some interesting tactics. in a slightly different format.

whats the new format m8? did u like any of the idea i put across? :P

For sure Rob, BossaNova IS the guy !

There's already a very lengthy discussion about this and if I'm not mistaken Nezza did post proof that He created his 442 before MW.

another fanboy aswell, but he never released it until months after (the so called tactic which was his, MW was released in Nov 2012..bit of a coincidence that the settings were exactly the same, what are the odds of that happening especially if i guy from uk and thailand make the tactics 2 months apart? i think he was caught out to be honest when people clicked on it was the same

Dortmund, and I was consistently getting beat using Bossa Nova 4231, last match using it got humped by Wolfsburg 5-1!

Thats surprising. I tried it with dortmund too. How many matches have you tested it with? Is the formation fully fluid?

And did you tweak any settings? I mentioned in my post that its very susceptible to fast breaks after the new patch, so you have to adjust the defensive line, team mentality and player instructions accordingly.

Admittedly its better at home than away, but when it clicks its lethal mate. What's your starting 11? And any signings? I'd love to help with this if i could.

Hmm u don't give many informations...Do you use OI ? Which training do you use ?

Jcrook88...i just checked...Your tactic is exactly the same than Nezza...just a different formation...i could do this in a matter of seconds -_-

it is not the same please check the sliders, almost every player has different mentality creative freedom and closing down, i didnt deny that i had inspiration from tactics on here, but you cannot say it is the same please check again.

And also by playing the players in a different formation the players act totaly diferently, there is no longer a gap in the midfield behind the midfield for, this was my main problem with nezzas tactic, with this set up of 4132 the holding player acts very differently and stays back almost all of the time where as in any classic 442 the two cm are next to one another rather than in front or behind one another, test both tactics in any match and you will see that the slider changes i have made to creative freedom and mentality, plus i have changed all set piece settings, pus the change in formation to make it more of a diamond looking tactic, you cannot say this is not my tactic and to say this you clearly havent analysed both tactics against eachother.

There's already a very lengthy discussion about this and if I'm not mistaken Nezza did post proof that He created his 442 before MW.
No, he didn't post proof. He just posted some screenshots meaning absolutely nothing. The fact is Bossanova (fm-thai) released exactly the same tactic months before him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought this was for iflandy to test tactics not for an argument about someone copying someone else that should be a different topic thread.

and to say this you clearly havent analysed both tactics against eachother.

That's why i'm testing your tactic right now with the rules of my testing thread ;)
But i will keep the results for myself (in my test, Nezza > your tactic, i won't give any screenshot), as ilfandy will certainly try it with his test.

But when it is your tactics, why don't u do a new thread lol ?

Last edited:
Thought this was for iflandy to test tactics not for an argument about someone copying someone else that should be a different topic thread.
I agree. I normally keep myself away from this short of discussions.
And hope nobody brings it here too.

tactical plagiarism is not easy to proof or disproof.

Last edited:
A_ilfandy when are you starting next round mate need to update my tactic before u start .

That's why i'm testing your tactic right now with the rules of my testing thread ;)
But i will keep the results for myself (in my test, Nezza > your tactic, i won't give any screenshot), as ilfandy will certainly try it with his test.

But when it is your tactics, why don't u do a new thread lol ?

cbb lol

Back