My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2013)

• Thread starter Thread starter a_ilfandy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 778K
I don't think it was the 4231 that got tested, I think it was the original modern warfare 442 which was bossanova

I got the tactic from the instructions in the post itself, which directed you to the FM Korea site. The version i got was 4-2-3-1 so reason to believe that's the one that got tested. Clarification is in order perhaps from a_ilfandy?

I've been testing out the BossaNova 4231 a little today and I have to say it is one of the worst 4231 tactics I have tried! Conceed like ****, even with world class defenders. But it was made like 2 patches ago, but it's still pretty terrible in 13.3.2!

Who are you playing with?

Hi everybody,

Sorry for missing most of the discussions lately.
I have been busy enjoying the transfer update, and currently thinking of what to do with the next rounds.
I have been working on a new format where all tactics get the same set of players (just like the first 4 rounds).
But the game crashed during the first run. So I scrapped that out.

So now, I'm thinking on (more or less) the same format, but this time, each league will consist of teams from different countries. So its like the Euro Super League with teams from England, Spain, Italy, plus rest of the world.
I just hope this time it wont crash.

Btw, I have seen discussion of why Jassar's treble winning tactic is not working so well for others.
Firstly, like what I experienced during the test, it takes quite a while for it to produce results.
Secondly, dont be surprised if Nezza's is doing better than Jassar's. Remember, Nezza won the league unbeaten with 78 points, while Jassar with 68 points. Of course, Jassar's more lethal offensively, but Nezza may be more consistent in the league.

And, btw, I have made the summary of ROUND 13-15. Its a better way of comparing the performance of each tactic, in my opinion.

WORLD SUPER LEAGUE
(ROUND 13-15)

I've been testing King jassar and nezza myself. First 4 months, nezza is definitely hammering teams by 2 or 3 goals, but i find king jassar harder to beat, esp away from home. Much better defence in my experience.

I got the tactic from the instructions in the post itself, which directed you to the FM Korea site. The version i got was 4-2-3-1 so reason to believe that's the one that got tested. Clarification is in order perhaps from a_ilfandy?

yeah looked into it and both tactics were tested

Sorry, I forgot ro clarrify this one before.
Actually we do have two bossanova tested in this project. but it seems that the 4231one was not created by the modern warfare bossanova.
but then i do think that the 4231 korean bossanova is a great tactic. It was one of my top four tactics.
unfortunately it doesnt work as well as its use to be in the latest patch.

would love you to test this, is a 4132
well mate, you are few hours late. i spent the whole day searching for the 12 tactics for the next round.
I believe you havent publish it yet in a thread, because I was still online around 6 hours ago.
well I guest I'll test this one in ROUND 17 then.

I just started ROUND 16, included some interesting tactics. in a slightly different format.

really good a_ilfandy, im into my second season with bolton and got promotion using riakans complete madness but in the prem with bolton 2nd season it struggled so i downloaded jcrooks88 and its really good and i only have a average team, try it yourself pal and see what u think

rob..... i have tried about 80% of tactics and this is my personal fav, dont get me wrong i liked urs it gave me lots of good results but jcrooks88 plays different, try it

really good a_ilfandy, im into my second season with bolton and got promotion using riakans complete madness but in the prem with bolton 2nd season it struggled so i downloaded jcrooks88 and its really good and i only have a average team, try it yourself pal and see what u think
i see. will definetely test it. unfortunately, not in this round. just got it started. missed jcrook's by few hours.

would love you to test this, is a 4132

Hmm u don't give many informations...Do you use OI ? Which training do you use ?

Jcrook88...i just checked...Your tactic is exactly the same than Nezza...just a different formation...i could do this in a matter of seconds -_-

Last edited:
Back