My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2013)

To everybody who have submitted their tactics here.

I have saved all of your tactics in the waiting list.

Still trying to motivate myself to continue the testing.

Cant promise a specific date. So sorry.

Hey! Let someone tell me how to create your own league for testing tactics

Italia90Tactics-442DM

View attachment 337874 Sir Bobby Inspired Tactic. Won Every Trophie PSG,IpswichTown(ChampionsLeagueFinal) and Everton, Targetman tactic Plug&Play add me to the testing if u could never had tactic as good as this since been playing this game 1000 hours. Waiting for the testing to commence

Hey a_ilfandy! Sorry to hear you wore down :p I am just starting up again now, but I don't have the same amount of time for tweaking my tactics anymore. Anyhow, I made a new 4-4-2 tactic for 13.3.3. It is wildly attacking, and a very fun tactic to use :) So much goals, in both ends. However more in favor of me, so it's all good :) If you start up again soon, maybe you can test it :)

I'll just throw in the link here. glhf :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...19227-mr-langvatns-tactic-thread-im-back.html

Hey a_ilfandy! Sorry to hear you wore down :p I am just starting up again now, but I don't have the same amount of time for tweaking my tactics anymore. Anyhow, I made a new 4-4-2 tactic for 13.3.3. It is wildly attacking, and a very fun tactic to use :) So much goals, in both ends. However more in favor of me, so it's all good :) If you start up again soon, maybe you can test it :)

I'll just throw in the link here. glhf :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...19227-mr-langvatns-tactic-thread-im-back.html

Hi mate. Great that you are back. Will definitely follow the thread of your new tactic.
I dont really play the game atm. even if I do, only to resume my save game.
Maybe the next time I play I'll try yours on it.

Welcome back mate!

Hi mate. Great that you are back. Will definitely follow the thread of your new tactic.
I dont really play the game atm. even if I do, only to resume my save game.
Maybe the next time I play I'll try yours on it.

Welcome back mate!

Not bad for Liverpool first season eh? It's with the 4-4-2 Gung Ho Classic Edition :) Also won the Euro Cup :)

Hello a_ilfandy.Can you tell me,in your opinion,which is the best plug and play tactic for 13.3.3?Thanks

Hello a_ilfandy.Can you tell me,in your opinion,which is the best plug and play tactic for 13.3.3?Thanks

I'm currently using 4 tactics that are doing extremely well on all of my four teams.
They are Qetesh 4321 (in England), Nezza 442 (in France), Shaun 442 (in Italy), and Shaun 4411 (in Spain).

Usually dominate the leagues by getting 90+ points (sometimes 100+ points) plus scoring 100+ goals.
Its so easy to dominate the league with Nezza and Shaun (442), but I found Qetesh has the edge in the UCL.

Im managing four created teams, with the restriction of signing only local players.
It was hard in the first few seasons, but now life is a lot easier thanks to the regens. Im now in 2029.

I'm currently using 4 tactics that are doing extremely well on all of my four teams.
They are Qetesh 4321 (in England), Nezza 442 (in France), Shaun 442 (in Italy), and Shaun 4411 (in Spain).

Usually dominate the leagues by getting 90+ points (sometimes 100+ points) plus scoring 100+ goals.
Its so easy to dominate the league with Nezza and Shaun (442), but I found Qetesh has the edge in the UCL.

Im managing four created teams, with the restriction of signing only local players.
It was hard in the first few seasons, but now life is a lot easier thanks to the regens. Im now in 2029.

how do i find these tactics?

SUMMARY OF ALL TACTICS (ROUND 16-18)
BASED ON THE TEAMS AND THE LEAGUES THEY WERE TESTED ON

DETAILS OF EACH TACTIC CAN BE FOUND ON THE SUMMARY OF EACH ROUND

WORLD SUPER LEAGUE

What formation is jono tactic?

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]is there any tactic that utilize match engine exploit in the latest patch? [/FONT]