My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2013)

Hey all,

I have a squad of 3 players at Truro City in Blue Square South. So what tactics are best? What is the best tactic? I want to know the tactic I should sign players for.

does anyone know where the database is for this............How does the test work, do you have to manage all the teams at the same time??

Hey a_ilfandy :) Do you know when you are starting up with testing again? :)

Sorry mate, Im myself have no idea. Pretty busy with real life situation right now. I havent even play the game in the last 2 days.

Check the defensive score on this one :) My new 4-1-4-1 Rock!

Yeah, I have been following the responses to your Rock tactic. Well done. Keep us posted.

hi guys I ll be up here soon with a new tactic. A different one:) just can say that THE LIBERO man will return. Hope you d test it A_Ilfandy mate:)

Cheers from Turkey:)

How do you know which tactic is which i can only see the creator ? or have i missed something and just being thick :(

Last edited:
How do you know which tactic is which i can only see the creator ? or have i missed something and just being thick :(

Look up in the OP, decide which tactic you are looking for, find out in which round that tactic was tested, then go to the summary of that round, the page of each summary is in the OP as well (scroll down).

For example, there are more than one of Raikan's tactics tested here, the latest was tested on round 17, as stated in the OP the summary of round 17 can be found in Post #1436 (Page 144). then go to that page, and you'll find which one of Raikan's tactics was tested on that round.

All the info you need are in the OP. you just need to check the summary for the details.

i need the best tactic you have please i don't found good tactic i need in formation 4-2-3-1

i need the best tactic you have please i don't found good tactic i need in formation 4-2-3-1

Unfortunately, its hard to find a decent 4231. Most of the great tactics are the variations of the 442.
In my experience, a decent tactic that close to that formation is Qetesh's 4321.
I dominate the EPL with it. With 100+ goals and 90+ points per season.

But if you have the best squad in the league, you can just take a 4231 tactic that receives most attention recently.

Unfortunately, its hard to find a decent 4231. Most of the great tactics are the variations of the 442.
In my experience, a decent tactic that close to that formation is Qetesh's 4321.
I dominate the EPL with it. With 100+ goals and 90+ points per season.

But if you have the best squad in the league, you can just take a 4231 tactic that receives most attention recently.

ok.. so do you have good tactic to give me ?