My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2013)

JPWoodys_ Brian Clough 442 From Fm 08 RevampedContinental style or fm1380%ofballLOTS

View attachment 361696 Was Created from memory, but performs just like it 442 balanced control.Had 85% possesion lots of times (90mins) used with PSG got bored winning And just took AFC wimbledon to prem On the bounce standard (average) players top wage £2500 week.u also have all 3 goal of months, (your players Nominated) fantastic 20 -30 pass goals . Need Berbatov style playmaker STCR And technical players (first touch composure) 12 or more really but , had this game since champ manager 98 till now every year but 1 nearly bin kicked out house lots of times for playing all night for 10 -15 years . and best since 98 jp woodys cloughy tactic remeber cause possesion stats were good like 85% possesion and now got a remake which is best i used on this game for wins and play and can fit anyteam use it, bet ull say look cm got 100 passes in a game and made 9.9rating at end for 8 players ,eg had 6 players who all got over 8.00 average season ratings in all comps.use it and tell me how u get on

Hi mate ! U have a thread for this ? I'm looking for match prep. , OI , training ...

View attachment 361696 Was Created from memory, but performs just like it 442 balanced control.Had 85% possesion lots of times (90mins) used with PSG got bored winning And just took AFC wimbledon to prem On the bounce standard (average) players top wage £2500 week.u also have all 3 goal of months, (your players Nominated) fantastic 20 -30 pass goals . Need Berbatov style playmaker STCR And technical players (first touch composure) 12 or more really but , had this game since champ manager 98 till now every year but 1 nearly bin kicked out house lots of times for playing all night for 10 -15 years . and best since 98 jp woodys cloughy tactic remeber cause possesion stats were good like 85% possesion and now got a remake which is best i used on this game for wins and play and can fit anyteam use it, bet ull say look cm got 100 passes in a game and made 9.9rating at end for 8 players ,eg had 6 players who all got over 8.00 average season ratings in all comps.use it and tell me how u get on

Hi mate ! match prep , OI , training ?

none and assistant team talks. any thing else messes with the tactics. see my bob marley lion tactics thread easilly best on here and probaly best tactic on the fm13 13.3.3. version no lies

Can you tell us your match prep and training mate?

Whats the general feeling of the best tactic for the latest version?