There are 2 versions of the Casey Tactic the Original and the Version 4, Which one did you use in this test please?

Hi mate,

Would you mind testing my tactic if you have any time? Would be very much appreciated.

Cheers, great work you're doing btw

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...o-tactic-recreation-ac-milan-1963-1969-a.html

hmmm.. a tac with 5 defenders? this could be new to my testing..
I'll put yours into the waiting list.. I'll inform you when your turn comes..
thanks..

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

There are 2 versions of the Casey Tactic the Original and the Version 4, Which one did you use in this test please?

oh.. I believe its the original version.. not the version 4..
sorry for the confusion..

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

WINNERS ROUND COMPLETED!!! CASEY'S PERSIRES IS THE CHAMP..

THE SECOND GROUP PHASE!

vIYtc.jpg

THE FINAL!

DiBfs.jpg

Thank you for testing my one so gutted i finished 2nd (Inter) and 3rd (Barcelona) good lot of goals and and didnt let to many in. Cant wait for FM12 i've been working on a new tactic and its very special........... But thank you again i will keep my eye on the post GOOD WORK!!

hey can someone send me the link to mr hough's tactic that is used in this forum? it seems to work very well.

Hey, This is my first time on the forum.
Im playing fm11 .3 in my second season with Hull. struggling at the bottom of the prem.
what tactics do you suggest for me?

and what do you feel is the best for v3 all round?

Cheers

Hey, This is my first time on the forum.
Im playing fm11 .3 in my second season with Hull. struggling at the bottom of the prem.
what tactics do you suggest for me?

and what do you feel is the best for v3 all round?

Cheers

sorry for the very late reply, didnt know people still read this thread..
anyway, have tried mr hough 11.3? or sahar?
this project is based on strong teams, so I dont know if it will work on Hull..