Which version of the "Barcelona and Xavi passing" tactic was used?
There is an original and a v2... :/

What version of Mr Hough was used in this tests, since the one casperpld refered is for 11.2. Can someone give the link?

Thanks

EDIT
I think i´ve found it, post #101

Last edited:
Wow been gone a few days and all **** breaks loose on here!
Firstly I'd like to thank the creator of this thread. It is great that you have put so much effort into comparing the tactics.
As for the creators of tactics arguing on here. Just remember that some tactics suit certain teams better than others. If yours lose, it doesn't necessarily mean that it is a bad tactic. Some of the tactics on this thread here are here because they are some of the best and some of the most popular tactics on this forum. The popularity is there in these tactics because these tactics are all great. Just remember that.

Thanks for all the appreciations guys. It keeps me motivated.Will take note for all the suggestions (eg tactics links) for future testing.Hope you guys will let me run your creations again on FM 12.Will run the winners round after 4th sept.Still enjoying my sweet holidays.. Ciao!

Thanks for all the appreciations guys. It keeps me motivated.Will take note for all the suggestions (eg tactics links) for future testing.Hope you guys will let me run your creations again on FM 12.Will run the winners round after 4th sept.Still enjoying my sweet holidays.. Ciao!

Enjoy your sweet holiday !

Enjoy your holiday mate and thanks for this great thread, it's been really helpful and interesting to follow.

Will look forward to the winners round of tactics :D

olla! I'm back.. it sure is feels good after having a nice holiday..

now, I dunno if any of you are still interested but the winners round is running..
I made LOTS of twists on this round, 12 tactics competing at the same time!
I'm running them on INDONESIAN FIRST DIVISION, which is the 3rd tier league in Indonesian football..

WHY???
- Firstly, I like the format of the league, it consists of 48 teams, divided into four groups (12 teams each).. in the first phase (after completing 22 games), top two teams will go through to the next round.. in the second phase, all 8 qualified teams will be placed on two groups where the top two teams will compete in the semifinal play off before getting the ultimate winner in the final..
- Secondly, some people have been eager to see if these tactics will work on small teams/weak players.. most players in this division are with the single digit stats (below 10).. we can also see how these tactics perform againts the big teams in the cup competition.. so its small vs small and small vs big at the same time..
- the last and the final reason of choosing this division is..... naaaaaaah, i just wanna promote my country's football and i pick the lowest playable league.. the 3rd tier.. ^^)

I have gone as far as 10 league games and the first round of cup competition..

THE WINNERS ROUND UPDATE!!!

THE LEAGUE (10 GAMES) SOME ARE STRUGGLING..

85MDt.jpg

THE CUP (FIRST ROUND, BOTH LEGS) 8 OUT OF 12 TEAMS GOT THROUGH! NOT BAD..

iwfwi.jpg

As for the cup screenshot, i only highlighted 8 teams who managed to go through.. the other four are out!
the cup shock!!? Laffles' Persis Solo convincingly past through Persipura! the eventual winner of Indonesian Super (main) League in the real life.. way to go!

Last edited:
haha, welcome back mate :)

LOL, I know that a_lifandy is Indonesian :D
welcome back gan :D salam kenal :p

:) thanks guys! good to be back.. people seem to lose interest in this thread though..
either they are too excited for the incoming FM12 or they simply hate my Indonesian Football lesson.. heheh.. :D
salam kenal Riez! :)

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

THE WINNERS ROUND UPDATE!!!

THE LEAGUE (15 GAMES)

rM3CC.jpg

THE CUP (SECOND ROUND) ONLY 2 TACTICS SURVIVED..

qasq3.jpg

a_ilfandy ,

which version Casey tactic are you use?

Last edited:
Wow, lost the championship by 3 points but stole the cup from Sahar, lmao. Nice to see my tactic doing ok vs those masterpieces. Thank you for you time doing this thread.

I'm running a new testing right now, I'll let you know when your turn comes.. :)

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

a_ilfandy ,

which version Casey tactic are you use?

this one http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...s-training/52785-casey32s-wonder-4-4-2-a.html

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

Which version Xenon tactic are you use in this last test m8te???

this one http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...g/77623-xenons-4-2-3-1-manchester-united.html

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Wow, lost the championship by 3 points but stole the cup from Sahar, lmao. Nice to see my tactic doing ok vs those masterpieces. Thank you for you time doing this thread.

ur welcome! :)
I'm going to run another test later, including u and other popular tacticians who didnt make it before..
if somehow you have another version which is better than the one I tested, please let me know..

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

LATEST UPDATE! FIRST PHASE COMPLETED!

THE CUP 3RD AND 4TH ROUND! THEY ALL OUT..

98XE5.jpg

tGvz3.jpg

THE LEAGUE IS COMPLETED! ONLY 3 TEAMS QUALIFIED TO THE NEXT PHASE..

jeSIc.jpg

I don´t know what version you used on that test run, even so, I updated the tactic a couple weeks ago. You can get it from the 1st page, that is if you used the old tactic. Again, thank you for including my tactic, it was unexpected and quite a nice suprise. Thanks again

I don´t know what version you used on that test run, even so, I updated the tactic a couple weeks ago. You can get it from the 1st page, that is if you used the old tactic. Again, thank you for including my tactic, it was unexpected and quite a nice suprise. Thanks again

I used this one http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...game-demolish-conquer-any-team-any-place.html
if you have any other better than this one, pliz link me the page..
if not, I'll use the old one again..