pity Retsinhab, your tactic controlled the game a lot more in the Final..

good round of testing! some fantastic tactics being tested here! glad to be a part of it, thank you guys

What the **** happened on here last night, I feel abit sorry for A_Ilfandy, Putting all this effort into this tactic thread and it getting abit abused, Not to worry though i suppose, The Better Half has banned him now so at least we wont have this anymore.

Yet again though A_Ilfandy, Great Great work here brother.

I banned him as he just way out of control very quickly.. all we said to him was just to take it down a notch and not think his tactic is the greatest thing since sliced bread (clearly it is not as mine beat his) and mine are average in comparison to most here..

but he got very arrogant and very aggressive so I banned him for a day to cool off and for calling TBH a ***** which is completely unacceptable!

I hope he can come back less arrogant and respectful of others on the site and the work that goes into making these tactics for the rest of the community... just because he has made 1 decent tactic does not make him gods gift to the Fm community in comparison to you Mr Hough, Jp Woody and other resepected tactic makers..

some sort of respect needs to be shown in order for respect to be given!

can someone give me link to Retsinhab and Uyger tactics?

What the **** happened on here last night, I feel abit sorry for A_Ilfandy, Putting all this effort into this tactic thread and it getting abit abused, Not to worry though i suppose, The Better Half has banned him now so at least we wont have this anymore.

Yet again though A_Ilfandy, Great Great work here brother.

thanks.. its an honor to run your work here..
I just dont know how all you guys come out with those, coz tactic is just not my thing..
keep it hot in FM 12 okay! ;)

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

I banned him as he just way out of control very quickly.. all we said to him was just to take it down a notch and not think his tactic is the greatest thing since sliced bread (clearly it is not as mine beat his) and mine are average in comparison to most here..

but he got very arrogant and very aggressive so I banned him for a day to cool off and for calling TBH a ***** which is completely unacceptable!

I hope he can come back less arrogant and respectful of others on the site and the work that goes into making these tactics for the rest of the community... just because he has made 1 decent tactic does not make him gods gift to the Fm community in comparison to you Mr Hough, Jp Woody and other resepected tactic makers..

Raikan, will he be allowed to come back in this forum??
his tactic qualified for the winners round..

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

can someone give me link to Retsinhab and Uyger tactics?

Retsinhab (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...9654-barcelona-xavi-passing.html?daysprune=-1)
Uygar (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...p*-treble-1st-season-madrid.html?daysprune=-1)

if havnt already, try Sahar's too.. its good!

yeah, as I said, let the tactic run out the round :) it is completely up to you guys if you want to enter a new one of his later :) I do not mind in the slightest, but as I have been saying, he really just needs to come back down to earth...

bring back uygar come on guys yes maybe he was being a d**k but everyone deserves a second chance and his tactic is awesome. anyway not to go off topic this tactics league fing is outstanding and it was a shame to have a page or 2 wasted on the handbags and no offence to the lady as it was the guys i ment ha ha come were all on here for the same thing this freaking adictive game. why is this game like that? maybe someone should open that topic? anyway to u all a big well done and keep up the good work otherwise without these forums my pc would have been chucked out of the window a long time ago

yeah, as I said, let the tactic run out the round :) it is completely up to you guys if you want to enter a new one of his later :) I do not mind in the slightest, but as I have been saying, he really just needs to come back down to earth...

alrite, just wanna make sure everybody knows how their tactic end up.. this round will be the last, for FM 11 atleast.. ;)

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

bring back uygar come on guys yes maybe he was being a d**k but everyone deserves a second chance and his tactic is awesome. anyway not to go off topic this tactics league fing is outstanding and it was a shame to have a page or 2 wasted on the handbags and no offence to the lady as it was the guys i ment ha ha come were all on here for the same thing this freaking adictive game. why is this game like that? maybe someone should open that topic? anyway to u all a big well done and keep up the good work otherwise without these forums my pc would have been chucked out of the window a long time ago

yeah, give the guy another go.. I actually like his confidence.. thats why he ended up as the wildcard in this testing.. but raikan is right though, we all need to tone it down.. dont go personal and no starry (****) words.. :)
we all love the game, sometimes too much.. ;)

I said he should come back on when he has calmed down, I only banned him for 1 day so he should be around today if he wants to! as I said, he is more than welcome here, just needs to not be an *** and respect everyone cause if you dont show respect, you aint getting any from me :)

Hi,

Is there a link to the Mr Hough tactic that was tested here? I thought I was using it, but the one im using is from 2010.

i have only one thing to say to this thread +1 to a_ilfandy for alot of great work and have a nice break cause you have really earned it :D

just look at the results again! we both finished the league with 94 points. My side has won the most difficult and important competetion in world football, while yours couldnt beat the mighty french team lyon. also I have won the copa del rey against your side, so whose tactic is better he? telling the whole time, I would be arrogant and would just provokoe other people, but youre in fact the only one, who is doing it like a little snake. I asked the admin to delete my account and my thread and especially the download links for my tactic. users like you and some others dont deserve such a tactic. and I also dont want to take part at this competetion anymore. I have prooven, that my tactic is the best, having won almost everything in the first season with real madrid except the league, which I finished with the same amount of points, even my opponent had a far better side than mine. so once again: PLS DELETE MY ACCOUNT, MY THREAD, MY DOWNLOAD LINKS and then I will go.

just look at the results again! we both finished the league with 94 points. My side has won the most difficult and important competetion in world football, while yours couldnt beat the mighty french team lyon. also I have won the copa del rey against your side, so whose tactic is better he? telling the whole time, I would be arrogant and would just provokoe other people, but youre in fact the only one, who is doing it like a little snake. I asked the admin to delete my account and my thread and especially the download links for my tactic. users like you and some others dont deserve such a tactic. and I also dont want to take part at this competetion anymore. I have prooven, that my tactic is the best, having won almost everything in the first season with real madrid except the league, which I finished with the same amount of points, even my opponent had a far better side than mine. so once again: PLS DELETE MY ACCOUNT, MY THREAD, MY DOWNLOAD LINKS and then I will go.

Wow, I really was going to give your tactic a go and recommend it to others but after your antics on this forum, I will not. Poor show dude.

As we dont want any abuse, please stay on topic, the topic that is that this thread is à testing projekt of some tactics of à computer game....for kids :),,,not à competition of who is the undisputed king of the world.

Can a mod do as Uygar89 says and actually delete his account or perminantly ban him? I've been reading all this **** from him, and it just ****** me off a little.

I can also say that his tactic wasn't that good, as I tried it with Twente for about 10 matches and around the same with my Man City team, and it certainly wasn't that spectacular.

Steve

may i ask which mr hough tactic did you use a_ilfandy?

It's the last Mr Hough work. The 4-2(DM)-2(Wingers)-2.

Suggestion to the OP: It would be nice to add links to the tactics in the first post. It will usefull for people like RiezKennedyOrton and me :) :wub:

It's the last Mr Hough work. The 4-2(DM)-2(Wingers)-2.

Suggestion to the OP: It would be nice to add links to the tactics in the first post. It will usefull for people like RiezKennedyOrton and me :) :wub:

yep, totally agree mate :wub:
i always love mrhough tactic, I've been an admirer since fm 2010, but i never thought the tactic is THAT good until i saw this thread, and i must say brilliant work to a_lifandy and of course mrhough, keep it up :)