My Liverpool FC Guide.

• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 100
  • Views Views 13K
hey, im new on this, but i dont mind giving spurs a go if you want?

while im here, how do you get that box that says the team you are and star player, etc?

hey, im new on this, but i dont mind giving spurs a go if you want?

while im here, how do you get that box that says the team you are and star player, etc?

Only really getting Regular members sorry mate.

who you gonna ask because i havent seen many city fans, and i know its because you dont like me:)
anyway if thats taken ill do wigan
Lol don't take everything so personally mate and have you actually done more than 2 seasons with Wigan before because you don't support them and you need to know what your talking about.

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Also if Scott won't do it ask Keith herrity

fair play, no worries - if you get stuck, let me know.

also, if you could let me know how to get one of those boxes with all the info from my current game it would be much appreciated :)

Lol don't take everything so personally mate and have you actually done more than 2 seasons with Wigan before because you don't support them and you need to know what your talking about.

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Also if Scott won't do it ask Keith herrity

Yeah he was next on the list.

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

whos your mate then

And can i ask how you have got 1,000 Post's in 4 weeks.?

Thought i was bad i have been on about a year and have 5,000 but the rate your going you will have 12,000 in that time lol

Got bored, in process of doing mine now, should be done in about 10 minutes

Got your pm mate will gladly do a Sunderland one just say where and when and I will get it done mate :)

sorry mate went for dinner, ignore that i was well out of order, i know people want to do city im fine with that but can i plz do wigan

cool - got my signature now :)

if you still need a spurs guide, id be happy to help

Last edited:
and yes i have, i did a quick season or 2 when i first got the game kinger
actually ill do spurs i am very experienced with them if theyre not taken that is

Will you stop asking.? If i need you to do one ill PM you

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

I am getting people to do teams that they support as the guide will be better that way and your a Man City fan and i have someone doing that so if they say no you can do it

Back