My Liverpool FC Guide.

• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 100
  • Views Views 13K
Why does it matter who does it? You should not be need to be a regular member, there can be more than one guide as people have different opinions on how to manage.

Should really be revising but hey :P

Gatid has made one now so there is no real need for one as that is a good one.

Is there any other big teams that you think you could provide a good guide with.?

Does anyone want a specific guide.? ( A known team )

And i am sure i can come up with a good guide or find something who is a fan and they can do it.

I was going to say Cambridge United... but meh...

Sean did say stick to the big teams cause they are teams most people will play as but once most of the big teams are done don't see why guided for lower teams cant be made.

Once the big teams are filled up, I would love to do a Cambridge one...

Gatid has made one now so there is no real need for one as that is a good one.

Is there any other big teams that you think you could provide a good guide with.?

Does anyone want a specific guide.? ( A known team )

And i am sure i can come up with a good guide or find something who is a fan and they can do it.
A Q.P.R guide would be good

I want first option on Real Madrid or Inter. Been playing since CM01/02 so know the game real well.

Inter has been done by Danny I think...

West Ham
Bolton
Wigan
Hull

Can anyone do any of these guides.?
Think they would come in handy for people.

I would CC but I don't know enough, sorry.

so is a guides section being made on the forum or not??

You said you need to contact some guy Jdy to do the Chelsea one, I'm a fan and have played with them alot, so , if he doesnt respond, ill do it gladly. =]

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

A Q.P.R guide would be good

I'm doing a qpr game and did a 5 season long one last year? So I could do one if no one else is?

You said you need to contact some guy Jdy to do the Chelsea one, I'm a fan and have played with them alot, so , if he doesnt respond, ill do it gladly. =]

I'm doing a qpr game and did a 5 season long one last year? So I could do one if no one else is?

Can you do a QPR one then please

Ill Try bolton if use want guys

That would be great thanks guys

West Ham
Bolton
Wigan
Hull

Can anyone do any of these guides.?
Think they would come in handy for people.
I'll do a West Ham one if you want? Or a Wigan one? Played a season with them both.

Back