My Liverpool FC Guide.

• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 100
  • Views Views 13K
sorry guys lol i really want to do one though, am actually looking forward to it if i get to do one

Just put them in General discussion Kinger, they will get moved if Guide section is created by Admin

Right, I am going to bed.

I will sort it all out fully tomorrow but as it stands there is a list on page 2 of who is doing what and its sticking like that for now so please no 1 ask.

Also for the people who have helped with this guides i was thinking about doing some other sort of guides so if you could come up with some ideas that would be good just leave a list on here or leave me a pm.

Thanks

Night people

Nice job Danny, when your actually awake and not on your backside i've sent you PM back sorry for the late reply and you would know why as i stated in the pm. I will start around 3pm this evening and the guide should be up like 2-3 hours after i started.

Request:- Currently enjoying my best ever game on fm with Crystal Palace and if i could do a palace guide after my Arsenal one i would happily do so.

Nice job Danny, when your actually awake and not on your backside i've sent you PM back sorry for the late reply and you would know why as i stated in the pm. I will start around 3pm this evening and the guide should be up like 2-3 hours after i started.

Request:- Currently enjoying my best ever game on fm with Crystal Palace and if i could do a palace guide after my Arsenal one i would happily do so.

Pfft...Don't no any Palace fans on here or IRL so yeah feel free mate

Thanks

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Seen as people are doing the Prem guides i might start with getting people to do guides for

Inter Milan
A.C Milan
Roma
Valencia
Barcelona
Real Madrid

So if you want to do a guide for one of these teams let me no.

You must be clued up with that team doing 1 season on FM with them does not count ;)

Does anyone think it is worth doing a Newcastle one? I'd love to do one and I have been a loyal fan since I was 5.

Does anyone think it is worth doing a Newcastle one? I'd love to do one and I have been a loyal fan since I was 5.

If you would not mind that would be great.

Thanks i shall add you to the list.

Thanks mate

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Liverpool - Danny - Done
Arsenal - Gatid - Waiting to see if he will do it
Man Utd - Scott Button - Done
Chelsea - JDY - Need to contact him
Tottenham - Free
Everton - Free
Aston Villa - Bigal24 - Doing It
Portsmouth - kinger74 - Done
Fulham - JackFulham - Done
Hull - Anlaby7Hull - Doing It
Wolves - tiraths - Doing It Soon
Sunderland - SunderlandDanny1973 - Done
Newcastle - Toonfan3 - Doing It

Last edited:
Cheers, I will be a while but I will put all my efforts in so hopefully it should be good. Just starting now...

Last edited:
Done mine mate.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Is that Nick134 guy suppose to be doing one then? He's just made a Chelsea one..

I never told him too i was going to see if JDY would make a Chelsea one so no i never told him but its up to him there is no rule saying he cant :(

Back