Had great success with your previous tactics...so will definately give this one a go!!

Think this says it all about this tactic

Mate, that's awesome + great + unbelievable!! I didn't ever have score like that..i really enjoyed this result..marvelous..keep update mate. LOVE THIS!! ;)

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Dude should of just posted in our original thread ;) and im now making a new one xD `

Sorry mate, I just want refresh our thread. So, other people can see a difference. :D By the way, keep update your tactic. |)

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

will try this out with my city team, been looking forward to this hanc!

Thanks mate. Glad to hear from you..keep us the update..and i hope you will win any trophy..(H)

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

has anyone tried setting str different than poacher? dont think is roonies best role imo

I didn't try any duty except poacher for Rooney. If you got him more dangerous in other duty and role, just let us know..;)

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Had great success with your previous tactics...so will definately give this one a go!!

Thanks a lot mate. Hope you will success..;)

Sorry mate, I just want refresh our thread. So, other people can see a difference. :D By the way, keep update your tactic. |)

Yeah should of just kept it as the other is rather a ghost town now dude :D you fancy coming on msn dude ? and will do man its the same like formation as yours though :S

That results was silly 14-0 :)
Villa has been on fire up front as has iniesta on the left wing
You manage to create a mint tactic every year mate, dont know how you do it but KUTGW

I'm going to test it with my england national team save in 11.3 in 3rd season and post results...

Well it has only been fully tested with United so you could test it with other teams :p

Does anyone bother with training schedules, or do you just leave them on the default schedules

Roma offered me a job i' accepted but as u know in national team u don't choose pitch dimension which 1 would i choose max min or standard one and i'm going to post results with my roma team as well...

Roma offered me a job i' accepted but as u know in national team u don't choose pitch dimension which 1 would i choose max min or standard one and i'm going to post results with my roma team as well...

Max dude ;)