ok i'll admit it, i tryed to sell rooney because i dont like him, but no one wanted him, so i made him a box to box midfielder

Wtf :L hes much better as a striker ;) and why would you want to sell one of the best strikers in the world for :S

Ive tried making this into a 4-2-3-1 hanc, ive put the box to box as an attacking midfielder - attack and left the adv playmker and BWM mid in the centre, ive got sanogo playing as the lone striker (im middlesbrough btw), what changes and instructions would you recommend for me to make this formation work?

Thanks, hope you can get back to me.

Ive tried making this into a 4-2-3-1 hanc, ive put the box to box as an attacking midfielder - attack and left the adv playmker and BWM mid in the centre, ive got sanogo playing as the lone striker (im middlesbrough btw), what changes and instructions would you recommend for me to make this formation work?

I'm no hanc,mate but i would have changed the adv playmaker to an amc instead and kept the b-to-b otherwise its really top heavy and you could get killed on the counter

AMR/L - Wingers-Attack
Advanced Playmaker - Attack
Box-to-Box- Support
Ball-winning-Midfield- Defend

:)

If you use 4-2-3-1, I recommend you play an advanced forward or poacher. Then, winger as Inside Forward. Just to mention, Inside Forward is better when he is good in dribbling, pace, accelerate, first touch, technique and flair. If not, make them as winger. Then, behind striker, it could be better play someone with advanced playmaker duty. So, he can be more free movement and make more roaming to receive and passing the ball to other member. At the center, one as BTB and another as Ball Winning Midfielder or as CM with defend duty. So, he can cover the backline when your team lose the ball. If you put BTB and AM, your defend is in dangerous like houghtie14 explained earlier. Hope this will help you.

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

AMR/L - Wingers-Attack
Advanced Playmaker - Attack
Box-to-Box- Support
Ball-winning-Midfield- Defend

:)

Agreed with you mate..hehe

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

this tactic for just big teams ?

I only tested with Man Utd. If you have tested with weak team, upload your result so we can improve a tactic. :)

Hancuryahadi I will defo try your tactic as they are always good ones!! I am looking forward to starting a liverpool file with this tactic, also what skin are using please it looks awesome!

Hancuryahadi I will defo try your tactic as they are always good ones!! I am looking forward to starting a liverpool file with this tactic, also what skin are using please it looks awesome!

Nice mate. I used rd5 skin.

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

Agreed with you mate..hehe

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Haha ;)

Thanks who had supported me during my time for creating the tactic started FM2009 until FM2011. Thanks to my mate, Chapman7, the moderator (Sean and others) and people who used my humble tactic. Nice to be one of the member in this sites. I love you all guys and I hope you all enjoys playing Football Manager. This is a great game for people who loves football. My tactic was success because of you guys. I think, I will not create tactic anymore because I want to concentrate on my study and my life. Hope I will comeback here and sharing my new tactic. Hope you all enjoys your life. Thanks for supporting me. LOVE YOU ALL. ^^)^^)

I'm testing this tactic with Man Utd, only on pre season friendlies so far...
Had a friendly vs Valencia and Wayne Rooney got sent off early on (playing in AMC a position I made). Anyway, at that point I was only leading 1-0 vs Valencia... game finished 5-0 lol. This really is a shock and awe tactic!

This is a great tactic. destroyed man city :D and doing very well. but i'm now in the middle of the season and starting to struggle, with alot of draws. Any help?

Thanks who had supported me during my time for creating the tactic started FM2009 until FM2011. Thanks to my mate, Chapman7, the moderator (Sean and others) and people who used my humble tactic. Nice to be one of the member in this sites. I love you all guys and I hope you all enjoys playing Football Manager. This is a great game for people who loves football. My tactic was success because of you guys. I think, I will not create tactic anymore because I want to concentrate on my study and my life. Hope I will comeback here and sharing my new tactic. Hope you all enjoys your life. Thanks for supporting me. LOVE YOU ALL. ^^)^^)

Cheers dude, our Tactics have been rather successful I will say that. I ain't played as united for months now but may try another one soon.

I will suggest we make just the one Thread for our tactics then be easier for people to find ;) and easier to follow our progress on the Tactics. Just a thought.