Its still going well for my got another mint result against AS Roma (the keeper own goal should really have been villa's as well)

villa is now on 28 goals in 13 games

Mint tactic you must have a god-given talent for FM

Its still going well for my got another mint result against AS Roma (the keeper own goal should really have been villa's as well)

villa is now on 28 goals in 13 games

Mint tactic you must have a god-given talent for FM

That's incredible mate..you have done a great job!! Mine, it's not good..i don't know why..despite didn't lose yet, my team performance is average..so many attacks but got only 2-3 goals. So, i changed a tactic during match against liverpool. I used my old tactic..11.0.0..result is..;)

And thanks for your kind word. Thanks to God for this gift..|)

Last edited:
Brilliant tactic hanc, just won the premier league, euro cup and league cup with city first season. Now i know people will think you can win anything with city, but lets face it, they dont have the best squad out there and there are much stronger teams in the first year. I brought in hazard, hamsik and phil jones. Tevez finished with 45 goals, hazard and hamsik both had great seasons finishing in double figures for assists and goals. I scraped the league by beating man u away 2-1, chelsea away 2-0, tottenham home 3-0 and liverpool away 2-1 (rough last games to win the league but this tactic pulled it off for me). I dominated the euro cup, beating psg 11-3 on agg, auxere (sp) 6-1 on agg and then beat liverpool 2-0 in the final.

However, one thing i did adjust was the match preperation, my team sometimes lacked in attacking so i used team blend for about the first half of the season, then let my assistant handle it after that and noticed a huge difference in my teams play.

Once again, brilliant tactic hanc, cant believe this isnt very popular, fantastic once your team get to grips with it, good work!

Biggest result with my version.

View attachment 152051

I usually have Attacking as my starting strategy but altered it to control as i know West Ham like to counter. It did pay off though and going to sign Hulk at end of season :p and rotate Hazard and Nani on the left then Nani can be the replacement for Hulk if he needs to rest :D Just dont wanna spend a f**k load though on him.

Seriously, your tactic is great..i think your's is better than mine..keep update mate..;) LOVE this result..|)

nfact i think it is :D my players are more gelled so might be why and its like only november too ;) ill most likely post it in the other thread when i get too jan xD

Might give this a go. Anyone tested with a lower team? Like Blackpool, Leeds etc etc.

Looks very good hanc(6)

Brilliant tactic hanc, just won the premier league, euro cup and league cup with city first season. Now i know people will think you can win anything with city, but lets face it, they dont have the best squad out there and there are much stronger teams in the first year. I brought in hazard, hamsik and phil jones. Tevez finished with 45 goals, hazard and hamsik both had great seasons finishing in double figures for assists and goals. I scraped the league by beating man u away 2-1, chelsea away 2-0, tottenham home 3-0 and liverpool away 2-1 (rough last games to win the league but this tactic pulled it off for me). I dominated the euro cup, beating psg 11-3 on agg, auxere (sp) 6-1 on agg and then beat liverpool 2-0 in the final.

However, one thing i did adjust was the match preperation, my team sometimes lacked in attacking so i used team blend for about the first half of the season, then let my assistant handle it after that and noticed a huge difference in my teams play.

Once again, brilliant tactic hanc, cant believe this isnt very popular, fantastic once your team get to grips with it, good work!

That's great mate. I like your achievement. Fantastic. Yeah, on 11.3.0, City is not strong enough. 45 goals is great. Your signings is great. Hazard doing very well for me..for me, I also used team blend every match because it will make my player gelling each other very well. Keep update. |)

2nd season update with my city season.

Had another magnificent season with this tactic, bringing in a brilliant 5 trophies (charity shield, euro super cup, premiership, league cup and champions league). Brought in a few class players and a few youngsters and strolled to success. I nearly got 6/6 trophies but got beat in the semis of the FA cup by liverpool, but beat bayern in the final of the champions cup 1-0 (after beating chelsea and juventus in the earlier rounds). Easily won the league cup, euro cup and quite easily won the league. Heres some screenshots:

One thing I have found hanc is that Real Madrid are almost impossible to beat with your tactic (might be my poor management). in 9 games I have only won once and drawn once as well and the other games i have been beaten at least 3-0 each time.

Obviously I realise that Real Madrid are one of the best teams in the world so i don't expect to win every game but i thought you might want to know for testing against that type of formation Madrid play.

One thing I have found hanc is that Real Madrid are almost impossible to beat with your tactic (might be my poor management). in 9 games I have only won once and drawn once as well and the other games i have been beaten at least 3-0 each time.

Obviously I realise that Real Madrid are one of the best teams in the world so i don't expect to win every game but i thought you might want to know for testing against that type of formation Madrid play.

but what team are you though ;)

im managing barca mate, managed to storm loads of team like 14-0 hercules, 5-1 atletico madrid, 7-0 roma but i keep coming unstuck against madrid playing a 4-2-3-1

ok i'll admit it, i tryed to sell rooney because i dont like him, but no one wanted him, so i made him a box to box midfielder