i actually tried this exact same thing with my man united a few weeks back, fletcher scored a hat trick against chelsea and then scored more goals, my player duties and roles were exactly like yours but rooney and fletcher were basically the only one banging in goals, 67 GOALS IS EFFING AMAZING, i followed you in 09 and i will follow you now too! But, did you have any success with Berbatov as one of your strikers? Im trying to keep it real in the first few seasons

Had great success with your previous so much so that i have incorperated a similar tactic to this myself with good outcomes. I got Ribery on a free in my 3rd season ;p

GK: Akineev
DL: Evra
DR: Srna
DC/DC: Rio and Vidic
Box-Box: De-Rossi
Advanced Playmaker: Gourcuff
Inside Forward right: Ribery
Inside Forward left: Silva
Deep Forward: Berba
Advanced: Rooney

Rooney scores an immense amount of goals. Top scorer the last three seasons in both EPL and EC.

nice to have u bk for fm10 Hancuryahudi, could u tell me how u decide or what attributes each postion need and stuff,

I will upload a new tactic..because it is better than the 1st tactic..

I will upload a new tactic..because it is better than the 1st tactic..
cool is it for the same team as you had before but diff tactics ?

btw how did you get rooney and villa so many goals

how much did u pay for franck ribery..i got villa in my man utd team..will b trying out that tactic/formation

Had great success with your previous so much so that i have incorperated a similar tactic to this myself with good outcomes. I got Ribery on a free in my 3rd season ;p

GK: Akineev
DL: Evra
DR: Srna
DC/DC: Rio and Vidic
Box-Box: De-Rossi
Advanced Playmaker: Gourcuff
Inside Forward right: Ribery
Inside Forward left: Silva
Deep Forward: Berba
Advanced: Rooney

Rooney scores an immense amount of goals. Top scorer the last three seasons in both EPL and EC.

You have a good squad man. Rooney scores more goals in FM2010. I love him. ^^) You should bought Villa because he can give you 50+ goals per season. He is the best striker. ;)

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

cool is it for the same team as you had before but diff tactics ?

btw how did you get rooney and villa so many goals

Yes..it is my 2nd season with same team of 1st season. Just bought Akinfeev and Cassano. I just tried it and still work well for me. When I was upload a new tactic, I will deleted the 1st tactic.

I played Rooney as Deep-lying Forward and Villa as Complete Forward. Both is attack. ^^)

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

how much did u pay for franck ribery..i got villa in my man utd team..will b trying out that tactic/formation

If I'm not mistake, his cost is 42.5 million.

hey thanks for tactic...well i do have an issue with it...the defrense keeping such a high line fast strickers always breck the offside tram and get an easy chance with the goaly...in the league its ok cause they aint good enough but in CL cant afford to give easy opp. so ive tried tweaking it but the 2 CB always let a strikers though...any ideas...

Gonna try this with my Leeds game mate :)
Got just the right of players in my team.
Will give you the feedback after 6 games or so.

Continuing from my own 18 league match winning streak, got my team as favourites against the next 6 opponent.
Tottenham 1 - 1 Leeds
Aston Villa 1 - 2 Leeds
Leeds 3 - 2 Chelsea
Wigan 3 - 4 Leeds
Leeds 2 - 0 Aston Villa
Leeds 3 - 1 Fulham

One thing I like is that my players linked up well in the midfielder to exploit spaces. It's a joy to watch how the pass it up and down the flank - even the defenders do it also.
Most of my goals coming from fast attacks from my wingers and cross it over to my Cardozo who easily beat other headers.
The downside from the attack is that my complete striker doesn't seem to do much, I can't link up the play from midfielder directly to forwards. The inside forward (winger) has to do all the job getting into the box. But it's probably this tactic's specific style of play so I can't say that as a bad thing.
One thing you should be wary is the defense. It is somehow vulnerable against through balls. Somehow both of my opponent is constantly drawed out of place forward leaving huge gap for the opponent's forward. Luckily my keeper was playing excellent in these games averaging like 8 or so average due to the spectacular one-on-one saves he made. Might want to see Reggaezal's thread to tweak the defense.

Overall though it's a good tactic. Any teams with the right material (I must say the wingers are very important here) will do just great. :)

Last edited:
For the strikers, what roles would you give Eduardo and Bendtner? I am Arsenal

hey, i got both messi and ronaldo on the same team once and frankly, they did not play well together. :D:D:D:D

can you you use this for the Demo?

Yes..

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

hey thanks for tactic...well i do have an issue with it...the defrense keeping such a high line fast strickers always breck the offside tram and get an easy chance with the goaly...in the league its ok cause they aint good enough but in CL cant afford to give easy opp. so ive tried tweaking it but the 2 CB always let a strikers though...any ideas...

Your welcome. I was realized that my defense line is easy to beaten by opponents strikers. I have tweaked a little bit and seems it is work more efficiency.

I have done two tweaks for my defense line.
1. I put my strongest defender (Vidic) as a Central Defender with his duty as a Stopper. His job is to stop the incoming opponents forward before he come into the area of my defense. This type of defender need to strong, bravery, decision, positioning, marking and tackling. While Vidic do his job, the other defender (Ferdinand) need to stay in deep position with Cover duty in order to sweep any through ball. He is Ball-Playing Defender because of his passing and first touch. His job to seat deeper than Vidic to cover the space left from Vidic. This will make the opponent not too easy to break a defense line and when he break the counter attack he can pass a through ball to the creative player or to the attacking player.

2. All my defender center was set as a Central Defender with Defend duty. Both of them was set to minimum of defensive mentality and lower creative freedom. One of them with a good marker was set to Man Marking while other one is set to Zonal Marking. This theory was produce by Reggaezal in his thread Want to get an Extremely Solid Defense?. Thanks to him. I just tweaked a little bit and I still need to do some testing for the defensive line.

Maybe I need to use my defense setting of FM09 for comparison. ;)

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

Gonna try this with my Leeds game mate :)
Got just the right of players in my team.
Will give you the feedback after 6 games or so.

Continuing from my own 18 league match winning streak, got my team as favourites against the next 6 opponent.
Tottenham 1 - 1 Leeds
Aston Villa 1 - 2 Leeds
Leeds 3 - 2 Chelsea
Wigan 3 - 4 Leeds
Leeds 2 - 0 Aston Villa
Leeds 3 - 1 Fulham

One thing I like is that my players linked up well in the midfielder to exploit spaces. It's a joy to watch how the pass it up and down the flank - even the defenders do it also.
Most of my goals coming from fast attacks from my wingers and cross it over to my Cardozo who easily beat other headers.
The downside from the attack is that my complete striker doesn't seem to do much, I can't link up the play from midfielder directly to forwards. The inside forward (winger) has to do all the job getting into the box. But it's probably this tactic's specific style of play so I can't say that as a bad thing.
One thing you should be wary is the defense. It is somehow vulnerable against through balls. Somehow both of my opponent is constantly drawed out of place forward leaving huge gap for the opponent's forward. Luckily my keeper was playing excellent in these games averaging like 8 or so average due to the spectacular one-on-one saves he made. Might want to see Reggaezal's thread to tweak the defense.

Overall though it's a good tactic. Any teams with the right material (I must say the wingers are very important here) will do just great. :)

Terima kasih Koflok (Thanks Koflok because you have tried my tactic). I think your tactic is better than mine. ^^) By the way, I has tweaked the MC roles and duty because like you said, the complete forward is not link well to the midfield. He is isolated maybe. So I just change the function of my midfielder. Hopes it will works well.

I recognized that the scoring is not good because the gap between defense line each other will make an opponent easy to make through ball and scores especially when we played against Torres and Gerrard. Still in testing and I will upload a new tactic in 1st page. Any suggestion, you just post here. Yeah, I have read the Rezzagael theard and it is interesting. I will give it a try. ^^)

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

For the strikers, what roles would you give Eduardo and Bendtner? I am Arsenal

Eduardo as a Poacher or Advanced Forward
Bendtner as a Target Man

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

hey, i got both messi and ronaldo on the same team once and frankly, they did not play well together. :D:D:D:D

Try played both of them as a Inside Forward with rarely crossing..;)

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

waiting for your updated tactics Hancuryahudi :D

I will upload in 1st page. ;)

My 2nd tactic was uploaded in this post and also in 1st page. ^^)

These are the result by using this tactic. Any suggestion, just put here. I need a feedback about this tactic either it is better than 1st one or not. ^^)

Great tactics won the league 1st season with city only signing walcott and joao moutinho ^^)..as been mentioned the defence is the only problem the line comes up and then as been stated before the through balls.. just some more feedback ..ps this was for the 1st 1

Great tactics won the league 1st season with city only signing walcott and joao moutinho ^^)..as been mentioned the defence is the only problem the line comes up and then as been stated before the through balls.. just some more feedback ..ps this was for the 1st 1

Thats good mate. Yeah, I realize it is a main problem. I hope it will solved by looking my 2nd tactic. Any tweaked, just post here. So we can see what the tweaked that already have done.

gr8 m8. this is a gud tactic. trying this nd am winning almost all. jst lost 2 chelsea in FA cup quater final. rada sad. also drew wif blackburn 3-3. i also have villa nd he's a monster.
my team looks like this
adler/vds(kuszcak/foster)
evra/vargas/fabio oshea/santon/gary
vidic/ferdinand/evans/brown
hamsik/anderson/scholes/giggs/fletcher/carrick/hargreaves
jovetic/tosic/nani/valencia/salvio
villa/berba/owen/rooney
ma squad looks big but am selling a few. carrick,nani,berba,brown. oshea's kindda playin well 4 me @ right bak.
hanc u think i shd buy maicon? nd who shd i sell nd get. am top of the league nd sure i'll win. ferdinad nd vidic doin well. not scorin so may like in 09.
would post screens soon.
lastly hanc, wat training do u use. am using the training u used in 09 or u think i shd use new ones??
anyway hope u r doin fyn wif da engineering.
maybe i could hlp employ u @ toyota when u r done wif da course. lol

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

gr8 m8. this is a gud tactic. trying this nd am winning almost all. jst lost 2 chelsea in FA cup quater final. rada sad. also drew wif blackburn 3-3. i also have villa nd he's a monster.
my team looks like this
adler/vds(kuszcak/foster)
evra/vargas/fabio oshea/santon/gary
vidic/ferdinand/evans/brown
hamsik/anderson/scholes/giggs/fletcher/carrick/hargreaves
jovetic/tosic/nani/valencia/salvio
villa/berba/owen/rooney
ma squad looks big but am selling a few. carrick,nani,berba,brown. oshea's kindda playin well 4 me @ right bak.
hanc u think i shd buy maicon? nd who shd i sell nd get. am top of the league nd sure i'll win. ferdinad nd vidic doin well. not scorin so may like in 09.
would post screens soon.
lastly hanc, wat training do u use. am using the training u used in 09 or u think i shd use new ones??
anyway hope u r doin fyn wif da engineering.
maybe i could hlp employ u @ toyota when u r done wif da course. lol