zizi I am english and I can barely understand your "leet speak". Try posting without all the "wif da course" slang as alot of the people on here do not have English as their native language.

zizi I am english and I can barely understand your "leet speak". Try posting without all the "wif da course" slang as alot of the people on here do not have English as their native language.

am sorry Baumat. i would re- post all in good plain english and i apologise to all who got confused. i guess i forgot i was using a slang and perhaps text language.(H)

v1, where did you place your villa, on the right or left? beacause i placed villa on the right and dzeko on the left and dzeko did most of the scoring

my v1 test run
manchesterunited8.png

can you post your lineup for your v1 too? its strange my villa is not scoring but assisting most of the goals

Last edited:
gr8 m8. this is a gud tactic. trying this nd am winning almost all. jst lost 2 chelsea in FA cup quater final. rada sad. also drew wif blackburn 3-3. i also have villa nd he's a monster.
my team looks like this
adler/vds(kuszcak/foster)
evra/vargas/fabio oshea/santon/gary
vidic/ferdinand/evans/brown
hamsik/anderson/scholes/giggs/fletcher/carrick/hargreaves
jovetic/tosic/nani/valencia/salvio
villa/berba/owen/rooney
ma squad looks big but am selling a few. carrick,nani,berba,brown. oshea's kindda playin well 4 me @ right bak.
hanc u think i shd buy maicon? nd who shd i sell nd get. am top of the league nd sure i'll win. ferdinad nd vidic doin well. not scorin so may like in 09.
would post screens soon.
lastly hanc, wat training do u use. am using the training u used in 09 or u think i shd use new ones??
anyway hope u r doin fyn wif da engineering.
maybe i could hlp employ u @ toyota when u r done wif da course. lol

That's good mate to see your successful. Your squad is strong. You have a good cover when your player injured. I think you do not need to bought Maicon because you already have Santon. Where is Rafael? He is my 1st choice right back since 2nd season. ^^)

I think you need to bought Ribery, Mata or Silva. Now I just bought Alexis Sanchez, just wanna try this guy. :D I just tweaked some of the training depends on my player ability. For Villa, I just used default training and his stats was improved especially finishing, crossing, creativity and marking. He is my lovely player and my goals scorers. Anyway, you can use the training 09 and just need some tweaked maybe. I will post the training if it is working well. (H)

Thanks mate. I will..Maybe we can work together. Lol..^^)

Ermm...I am not saying they are bad tactics but it is very easy to do well with Man Utd and last year the tactic was good but only really worked with teams that where full of stars like Man Utd, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Barcelona and its not very hard to do well with them teams.

Maybe you should do a tactic with a team like Bolton, Stoke, Hull someone like that

Ermm...I am not saying they are bad tactics but it is very easy to do well with Man Utd and last year the tactic was good but only really worked with teams that where full of stars like Man Utd, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Barcelona and its not very hard to do well with them teams.

Maybe you should do a tactic with a team like Bolton, Stoke, Hull someone like that

this tactic work for lower league team too but you need a strong midfield.

Hanc need some advice mate. I'm gonna use your tactic in a net game with Man United on Friday, but I was just wondering, who should I definitely try and buy? Cheers mate.

he mentioned david villa is a must buy :D, the tactics is even named after him too

Ah yeah, Villa I think is a must, any more?

Terima kasih Koflok (Thanks Koflok because you have tried my tactic). I think your tactic is better than mine. ^^) By the way, I has tweaked the MC roles and duty because like you said, the complete forward is not link well to the midfield. He is isolated maybe. So I just change the function of my midfielder. Hopes it will works well.

I recognized that the scoring is not good because the gap between defense line each other will make an opponent easy to make through ball and scores especially when we played against Torres and Gerrard. Still in testing and I will upload a new tactic in 1st page. Any suggestion, you just post here. Yeah, I have read the Rezzagael theard and it is interesting. I will give it a try. ^^)
)

Wow did you google that up? Hahas. your welcome. :)
Well not really, yours was performing brilliantly as well. All tactics are basically good when played with the right teams. :)

Yes I think the complete forward is rather isolated. Sometimes standing 'too far' and in a crowd of defenders. Maybe you can make him drop a little deeper lowering the mentality and make him run from deep or as you said chanve the fuctions of midf.

If you have the update please do inform me. Gonna test it out. Hope that it will be great. :)

By the way, iamfengxiao is a very big fan of your tactics. Congratz :p

im using this and i seem to draw more than i win but the good but ive had many 7-7 6-6 5-5 draws

Hancuryahudi, could u post what attributes u assosiate to be important for each postion and how u decide who to play as the deep lying forward etc

Hancuryahudi, could u post what attributes u assosiate to be important for each postion and how u decide who to play as the deep lying forward etc

doesn't the new tactic creator show you the key attributes needed already?

ive tried your tactic for my man u team and its working brilliant for me villa is scoring for fun

Hancuryahudi,

Hi, in ur second tactic is great.
So i have used it with my team and i have changed the team instructions for my team.
I have changed the passing to shorter passing.
And i have changed the marking to man marking.
And now it works better for me and my Feyenoord team.
Maybe u can change it for your Man Utd team so it works better.
Pic will follow soon:)

Ah yeah, Villa I think is a must, any more?

1. Of course, David Villa.
2. Alexis Sanchez because he is fast and pacey winger.
3. Either Silva or Mata to attack right flank and it easy to cut inside.
4. A good playmaker such as Van Der Vaart. I just waitng to bought Matias Fernandez.
5. A good Box-to-Box Midfielder. In this case, I use Fletcher and Annan.

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Wow did you google that up? Hahas. your welcome. :)
Well not really, yours was performing brilliantly as well. All tactics are basically good when played with the right teams. :)

Yes I think the complete forward is rather isolated. Sometimes standing 'too far' and in a crowd of defenders. Maybe you can make him drop a little deeper lowering the mentality and make him run from deep or as you said chanve the fuctions of midf.

If you have the update please do inform me. Gonna test it out. Hope that it will be great. :)

By the way, iamfengxiao is a very big fan of your tactics. Congratz :p

I have upload my 2nd tactic and if you have a time, just try it and leave a comment either it is better than the previous one. :)

I will upload if I was tweaked or created a new tactic. Hope my tactic will be work much better. ;) Ohh..maybe..:)

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

im using this and i seem to draw more than i win but the good but ive had many 7-7 6-6 5-5 draws

Which team do you managed? Nottingham Forest?

Cheers Hanc, if I win the netgame I'll dedicate it to you ;)