Hancuryahudi

Reaction score
Hi guys..
First of all, thanks to people that support me in thread My Man Utd in Patch 9.3.0. The thread was helped so many people. After successful tactic that I produce in FM09, now I've tried to create a new tactic in FM2010. And I really thanks to people that produce Tactical Theorems '10. This guide helps me a lots. ^^)

This tactic just my first tactic in FM2010 and I'm still experiment it because I know it needs a lot of tweaked to make it much better. So, if you have any suggestion just post here.

So far, I have finished my 1st season with my lovely club, Man Utd. My biggest signings are David Villa for 58 millions and Franck Ribery for 42.5 millions. I bought Villa at 1st transfer window and Ribery at January transfer window. You can see the screens. ;)

My achievement, I won English Community Shield, English Premier League, English FA Cup and European Champions League. My top goal scorer is David Villa. He is amazing player, scores 67 goals in 54 games. He is Europe's top marksman. He also got 16 assists and 19 MOM. Of course I love this guy. ;)

At the beginning, I was struggle to make a tactic that suits to my team. I have changed a lot of my team instructions and the players instructions in order to make them gel together. So, remember that this tactic just my 1st expriment with Man Utd. It still need some tweak to make it as good as my FM09 tactic.

I also change the player instructions depends on the player ability and types of player. An example, Rooney was struggle at the beginning and now I just found what the best instructions, duty and roles for him. Since that, he scores 32 goals in 44 games. He also got 23 assists and 7 MOM. ;) So, my choice strikers are Villa and Rooney. I think I need to sell Berbatov. I also have sold Nani, Carrick and O'Shea. These money I used to bought Van Der Vaart and Ribery. :D

This my players role and duty:

GK: Defend
FBL: Wing Back (Automatic)
FBR: Fullback (Support or Automatic)
DC: Ball Playing Defender (Defend)
DC: Central Defender (Defend)
MC: Box to Box Midfielder
MC: Advanced Playmaker (Attack or Support)
WL/R: Inside Forward (Attack)
ST: Deep Lying Forward (Attack or Support)
ST: Complete Forward (Attack)

Hopes this tactic can help you all especially for Man Utd team. Remember that, this tactic cannot help you to win all matches. It still have a weakness but we can make it better. It's depend on us to set the right player with right place.

NOTE: The instructions, duty and role of player depends on their ability. ;)

Download here:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1362

My new tactic for Patch 10.3 ^^)
Name: Man Utd 4-3-2-1 Patch 10.3

SUGGESTION FROM CHAPMAN FOR ME TO UPLOAD MY NEW AND LATEST TACTIC IN PATCH 10.3 AND NAME AS "Man Utd 4-3-2-1 B. ANY SCREENS YOU ALL CAN SEE IN PAGE 20. HOPE YOU CAN ENJOY IT. ;)

Last edited:
Liverpool and Arsenal stealing the barcelona logo :p

Nice to see more tactics coming out, I'm not a Man Utd. but I will give it a shot (67 goals sounds epic)

edit: just noticed everyone is stealing each other's logos lol

Very good mate. Will be giving them a go

hey i have been wanting david villa to come to manu how did you do it?

Liverpool and Arsenal stealing the barcelona logo :p

Nice to see more tactics coming out, I'm not a Man Utd. but I will give it a shot (67 goals sounds epic)

edit: just noticed everyone is stealing each other's logos lol

Lol..I don't know why. They are likes to have a same logo likes Barcelona logos. ^^)
Yeah, try for yourself and if you come with suggestion, just post here. :D

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

Very good mate. Will be giving them a go

Thanks Max. Wait from you too. ^^)

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

hey i have been wanting david villa to come to manu how did you do it?

In 1st season, I got 74 millions. So, I have bid 54 millions 1st try because my scout said Villa will be price that amount. They rejected and they want 75 millions but I have bid again for 58 millions and they have accepted it. I just bid for Villa and Silva and seems they need to sell one of them. ^^)

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

i got ribery for 12mil once

That's so cheap man. Which season are you in charged?

starting my manu save and gonna give this a shot

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

hey i cant dl ur tactic :(

starting my manu save and gonna give this a shot

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

hey i cant dl ur tactic :(

I have upload it. Sorry for the problem. ^^)

Great tactic last year, I will try them out one day.

Hanc, not trying to pick faults with your english, but instead of 75 millions, its 75 million.

Good to see you back with another story.

great to see you've created a fm10 tactic ur 09 helped me win alot will definatly give this a go !

it wont let me dl ur tatic either!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Tactic was uploaded in 1st post. ^^)

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

who is your complete forward? villa or rooney?

Villa is my complete forward and Rooney is deep-lying forward. I think I need to try to make Villa as a poacher. Just my experiment. :D

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Great tactic last year, I will try them out one day.

Hanc, not trying to pick faults with your english, but instead of 75 millions, its 75 million.

Thanks Frankie. ;)
Sorry, my bad. My english is not good but I really appreciate who come out to correct me when I'm wrong. ;)

will defo try this one out as your 09 one was amazing

Good to see you back with another story.

^^)

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

millions sounds cooler ;p

lol..:D

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

will defo try this one out as your 09 one was amazing

great to see you've created a fm10 tactic ur 09 helped me win alot will definatly give this a go !

I hope this tactic will work for you guys. This is my 1st tactic and still in progress to make it better as tactic 09. It also need some advice from expertise people in this forum. :)

oh man, waited for this 3,4 weeks, finally here. now i'm gonna fresh start with my Liverpool with this tactic.
thank you man.

It sucks that Balotelli is untouchable in FM 10 :p

Last edited:
have you got any training schedules like 09 ???

Still in progress..i need to look at the performance of my player and if they are improve I will upload the training. :)

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

oh man, waited for this 3,4 weeks, finally here. now i'm gonna fresh start with my Liverpool with this tactic.
thank you man.

It sucks that Balotelli is untouchable in FM 10 :p

Sorry for the late..I'm so busy..:( Try first and tell me the weakness of this tactic and your suggesstion because I think it still have more weakness..

Btw, I'm in 2nd season with Man Utd and I have tweaked it. Best result so far, I beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge 3-2. Evra picked 2nd yellow card at 79 minute and Evans score an own goal at 87 minute. But I'm happy because instead my team have 10 men, they still attack Chelsea like they play 11 men. Give me a time to finish my 2nd tactic as it is experiment for me. ^^)