i mean, they get really tired, in the second half i concede a lot of goals. not a single win in 3 games, 0-0 birmingham, 2-3 liverpool after 2-0 for me, and 1-1 totenham , they scored in min 71.

Its nothing to do with the training Stamina aint great maybe ?

Ozil has poor stamina, so does Mata and Carrick doesn't have great stamina either, this is why you should have kept Anderson :p

Ozil has poor stamina, so does Mata and Carrick doesn't have great stamina either, this is why you should have kept Anderson :p

Carrick's is between 14-16 i think not sure though :S

And yeah Anderson's is like 17 at the start of the game XD

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

hmm.. how do you make a player your playmaker?

Well there's the Role Advance/Deep playmaker just click on one of the positions and scroll down on the roles or theres the way of doing it through team instruction just click on the pitch when viewing the tactics and click on primay playmaker and choose a player :)

hey i have been wanting david villa to come to manu how did you do it?
If you wait until the end of the first season you can buy Villa for about 25-30million plus Berbatov and Diouf. Just make sure you train Diour as AMR all first season long and then lord knows why it always works. :)

hey guys im just about to try this tactic with my england side i was wondering if you could give some advice on who to pick

I already have picked my best XI but i hope you guys could help me if you have tips on who i should play where

btw used your tactic in FM09 Hanc, it worked wonders
cheers

Could you swap Gerrard and Lampard? Gerrard isn't a natural CM but he is a natural AMC so perhaps he could work better there. Then again is Lampard a natural CM??

Other than that its a good formation with the right players.

Id play Joe Cole on left maybe Lampard in centre with Barry Gerrard behind Rooney Rio is better than Woodgate besides Rio is your captain is he not ?

Id play Joe Cole on left maybe Lampard in centre with Barry Gerrard behind Rooney Rio is better than Woodgate besides Rio is your captain is he not ?

Ashley Young is rotating with joe cole atm
changed lamps to centre with barry and gerro behind rooney
Rio is also centreback now i was playing woodgate as a sweeper before i started using this tactic and forgot to change rio back
JT is my captain with Gerro as vice-captain

I just beat pakistan 9-0 in my warm-up game which mean morale is on a high going into a tough world cup group

Cool i would say play Lampard as you Advance Playmaker and if Barry has alright tackling make him a role of Ball-Winning-Midfielder :)

Cool i would say play Lampard as you Advance Playmaker and if Barry has alright tackling make him a role of Ball-Winning-Midfielder :)

Lamps is an advanced playmaker
Barry is playing well as a box to box mid at the moment so unless i see a drop in performance or the defence is lacking i might just keep him as that

cheers for the advice anyway

Lamps is an advanced playmaker
Barry is playing well as a box to box mid at the moment so unless i see a drop in performance or the defence is lacking i might just keep him as that

cheers for the advice anyway

Just think of it when you have to play a top European team you would need a player to force himself into tackles and face it Hargreaves s the man to rotate with him as B-W-M :D

Just think of it when you have to play a top European team you would need a player to force himself into tackles and face it Hargreaves s the man to rotate with him as B-W-M :D

Played first game of the World Cup and beat bafana bafana 2-0 which is excellent but the defence did look a bit shaky so i will put barry as ball winning midfielder and rotate him with hargreaves

Just as a little update on how the tactic is going for me
2-0 win against South africa
1-1 against paraguay
2-0 over mexico Advanced 1st in the group
1-0 win over Italy (second round)
1-0 win over France (quarter final)
Uurguay still to play in the semi's

this tactic for me is fantastic as i was only supposed to reach the quarter final and i didnt see that happening when we drew italy

even crouchy has scored and john terry is leading goalscorer with 3 all from corners

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

beat uruguay 3-0 in the semi's to face argetina in the final and wayne rooney has found a new birth at amr

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

beat argetina 2-0 in the world cup final

Just as a little update on how the tactic is going for me
2-0 win against South africa
1-1 against paraguay
2-0 over mexico Advanced 1st in the group
1-0 win over Italy (second round)
1-0 win over France (quarter final)
Uurguay still to play in the semi's

this tactic for me is fantastic as i was only supposed to reach the quarter final and i didnt see that happening when we drew italy

even crouchy has scored and john terry is leading goalscorer with 3 all from corners

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

beat uruguay 3-0 in the semi's to face argetina in the final and wayne rooney has found a new birth at amr

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

beat argetina 2-0 in the world cup final

That's really great result mate..love this..;) Seem the tactic is working great for you. Keeps going mate..thanks because use my tactic..^^)

Hey, i want to use the original 4-3-2-1 not the new b version. But which link should i download from as there are many links for the 4-3-2-1 tactic all over this thread:/ ???

Hey, i want to use the original 4-3-2-1 not the new b version. But which link should i download from as there are many links for the 4-3-2-1 tactic all over this thread:/ ???

Got the first page, in an attachment to the original post there will be a file called 4-3-2-1.tac, download it, this is the one you want.