Hi..
Now Im 2nd season with Man Utd. I was won Club World Championship. Yeah, its easy in final against Cruz Azul but somebody was scores four goals. Its NEMANJA VIDIC. ;)

Still in progress and I will upload later.

Last edited:
I knew Vidic was good at corners, but I didn't think he was THAT good.

What a fantastic tactic. Best one ive ever tried in the game tbh. im gonna complete my first season with arsenal as quick as possible. and put my season results on this thread if you dont mind.

Last edited:
Who is the playmaker,and do you put him in playmaker box

I put Ronaldo, Tosic, Guardado, Anderson and Moutinho as playmakers. Its work well for me. If its works for you, maybe we need change it. I meant a little change of playmaker.

---------- Post added at 04:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 AM ----------

I knew Vidic was good at corners, but I didn't think he was THAT good.

Yeah..i know but in this patch, he seems really fantastic. Sorry cause i was put the Vidic goals for 1st season. Now, you can see the new scores by Vidic in 3rd pictures. In 27 games he scores 13 goals and 8 goals from continental. Nice to have a solid defender that can scores. :)

---------- Post added at 04:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

looks immense mate :)

Yup..defenders like Vidic, Ferdinand, Terry, Zapata, Carrager, and Fazio can scores a lot of goals from corners.

---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 AM ----------

What a fantastic tactic. Best one ive ever tried in the game tbh. im gonna complete my first season with arsenal as quick as possible. and put my season results on this thread if you dont mind.

Thank you, mate. Nice to hear from you coolwoody. Yeah, post your result and I would like to know if this tactic doing well with other team. Maybe you will win all competitions. :)

its a good tactic, but me strikers aint scoreing, im in 1st season in jan an rooney has 3 goals

its a good tactic, but me strikers aint scoreing, im in 1st season in jan an rooney has 3 goals

Yup, the main problem is the striker didnt score a lot of goals. I think the setting of striker need changes. But i prefer to attack from wingers. Maybe it difficult to striker to scores because the winger dribbler byline and manage to passing to the member. I will solve this problem. Anyone suggestions?

hi there is there any chance you cud put up a screen shot of ya team instructions

i anit changed the team settings, but il hav a mess about with em an get back to u

i find if they play 3 in midfield i have to also else get out played and lose big but if they play only 2 its a good tastic

My team's performance are so good. Now rooney scores more for me although he didnt have a lot of goals, but im still delighted. Tosic and Guardado are amazing in assists jobs. And Akinfeev is a good goalkeeper although he conceed 15 goals in league. Still in progress..:)

thanks for sharing, the instructions for corners is so effective. I'm far more dangerous from a corner now. Both Carragher and Hyypia look like scoring from corners and sometimes do.

thanks for sharing, the instructions for corners is so effective. I'm far more dangerous from a corner now. Both Carragher and Hyypia look like scoring from corners and sometimes do.

Welcome TheHig. Its a good reply for me because the corner setting is went well and Im happy that you will be more dangerous when corners. Cheers

Finally, my team lose after 68 games in EPL. :( Anyway, my team's performances are awesome. I will update after I was finished the 2nd season. ;)

Whoa, this looks just like my tactic for my Man Utd squad lol

Question though, who gets the goals for you? 'Cuz my strikers are just only get about 20 between them!

EDIT: Just noticed your manager is Malaysian... Are you Malay? lol

Thanks for the tactic,working great atm with man city,ive tweaked some around for example I made one of the strikers targetman,works a bit better i think.

Thanks again