Whoa, this looks just like my tactic for my Man Utd squad lol

Question though, who gets the goals for you? 'Cuz my strikers are just only get about 20 between them!

EDIT: Just noticed your manager is Malaysian... Are you Malay? lol

I have noticed that the strikers scores a little of goals. My goals coming from wingers and defender. But in 2nd season, Rooney and Tevez scores a lot of goals.

Yup, Im from Malaysian and I love to speak in Malay. :)

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Thanks for the tactic,working great atm with man city,ive tweaked some around for example I made one of the strikers targetman,works a bit better i think.

Thanks again

Ur welcome SSJ. Nice to hear your feedback. Can you upload your strikers goal's screenshots, if you dont mind. Also the tweak that you have done. I also want my striker scores a lot of goals. :D

Now, I was finished my 2nd season. My team won a lot of trophies. Im delighted that Tevez and Rooney scores a lot of goals than 1st season.

Last edited:
I have to say, this is a great tactic, used it a few times if I went a goal down and came back and won the game. Started using it from the start and beat the rest of the big 4, great tactic!

Now, I was finished my 2nd season. My team won a lot of trophies. Im delighted that Tevez and Rooney scores a lot of goals than 1st season.

Anything you have tweaked a bit to make the 2 strikers score more ?

thanks for tactics.
its very useful
i win the match against real madrid i get frustated because i lost frequently
thanks.. :)

I have to say, this is a great tactic, used it a few times if I went a goal down and came back and won the game. Started using it from the start and beat the rest of the big 4, great tactic!

Thanks Westhamfan1..If you make any tweak, let me know ya..

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

Anything you have tweaked a bit to make the 2 strikers score more ?

No, Im not tweak the tactic but I like to change the position of Tevez and Rooney to make them suitable each position either left or right, not swap.

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

thanks for tactics.
its very useful
i win the match against real madrid i get frustated because i lost frequently
thanks.. :)

Ur welcome..:)

Thanks Westhamfan1..If you make any tweak, let me know ya..

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

No, Im not tweak the tactic but I like to change the position of Tevez and Rooney to make them suitable each position either left or right, not swap.

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Ur welcome..:)

So you basicly just let the players how they were as in 1st season,maybe my 2 strikers have to get used to the tactic first then.

I'm using the tactic and it's going quite well. The only problem are indeed the strikers, they not only score few goals but their rating is a lot of the times under 6.0.

Where do you place which striker? Who's left and who's right? I've got Rooney right and Tevez on the left but it's not working.

Vidic has scored more than Rooney.

Thanks, hope you can help.

Last edited:
So you basicly just let the players how they were as in 1st season,maybe my 2 strikers have to get used to the tactic first then.

Yup, I will let my players in their old instructions to compared the performance. I see that for Patch 9.3.0, the strikers struggle to scores a lot of goals. I think to tweak the tactic to make sure the strikers scores more goals.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

I'm using the tactic and it's going quite well. The only problem are indeed the strikers, they not only score few goals but their rating is a lot of the times under 6.0.

Where do you place which striker? Who's left and who's right? I've got Rooney right and Tevez on the left but it's not working.

Vidic has scored more than Rooney.

Thanks, hope you can help.

Thanks for your feedback. I think because the winger rarely crossing is a reason why the striker can't score a lot of goals. The wingers will dribbling into byline and they will find the spaces either want to score or passing.

I like to put Rooney at the right because he can run with the ball using he's skills and speed. By the way I also consider to put Tevez at the left because he can supply the through ball to the Rooney. You can see my previous screen shots, Tevez got a lot of assists and he also scores 31 goals in all competition.

But I also like to switch both of them. I know Vidic scored more than Rooney. I will tweak the instructions and update later. :)

ive managed to get my strikers scoring using this tactic over the last ten games or so, now in january, im at work at the moment, but will post my tweaks on here later; the wingers need to get more crosses in, and from mixed positions, give it 2 or 3 games, and watch them go. berbatov still dont score tho, so im gonna flog him, but tevez and keirrison and rooney have hit a real purple patch, and the wingers are still netting also.

Hey mate I took the skin from your link but some things are missing like the Man Utd logo and Cristiano Ronaldo's face and stuff like that. Can you help me here?

080307, I'm very interested in your tweaks. Any chance you could share it with us :)

Thanks

ive managed to get my strikers scoring using this tactic over the last ten games or so, now in january, im at work at the moment, but will post my tweaks on here later; the wingers need to get more crosses in, and from mixed positions, give it 2 or 3 games, and watch them go. berbatov still dont score tho, so im gonna flog him, but tevez and keirrison and rooney have hit a real purple patch, and the wingers are still netting also.

sounds good..finally, I hopes the tactic will be so good than previous. Post your result mate, Im appreciate. hehe

Mates I just took the tactic as Mr. Hancuryahudi posted and didn't changed anything and Vidic scores a lot but strikers score much more. Berbatov is the best striker with 16 goals and I'm in Decembre in 1st season.

Mates I just took the tactic as Mr. Hancuryahudi posted and didn't changed anything and Vidic scores a lot but strikers score much more. Berbatov is the best striker with 16 goals and I'm in Decembre in 1st season.

Try this..Im still trying it..do not know if it works better..Tevez played at left and Rooney at the right.

Thanx mate I'll try it. I'll see if I score more goals. But what file are you using to see players' photos?

Try this..Im still trying it..do not know if it works better..Tevez played at left and Rooney at the right.

Maybe I'm stating the obvious here... Teves is left-footed? lol :D Might be a big reason why that helps XD

hi, nice tactic used in my Real Madrid and won every games till now.
Just one question, did u tweaked smth in the tactic during season?

About to use this tactic but there seems to be so many flaws in it.

Like surely if both cm's are attacking then there's going to be a massive gap between defense and midfield.

Also, i don't get how being this attacking will work against good teams or away from home.

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

Just experimented with it.

Played one game against Inter with it, using opposition instructions and got demolished

However, laptop froze and i had to redo that game along with 3 others. So i used the tactic but didn't set any OI's.

So far

beaten Newcastle 2-1 away, Sunderland 3-1 at home, Tottenham 3-2 away and Inter Milan 1-0 away; with liverpool.

Such a strange tactic, i feel lucky every game because they always have so many chances.