Maybe I'm stating the obvious here... Teves is left-footed? lol :D Might be a big reason why that helps XD

Yup..the right footed also suitable at the left side because they can use their right foot to dribbling or run with ball. It will make more chances to control the ball. The example is Lionel Messi. He is so strong with left footed but he's position is at the right side. He dribbling past his opponents in easy way. Im just trying because the position of Tevez at the left is still green. Means its suitable for him.

If you tweak, just let me know. We want our strikers scores more for team.:)

---------- Post added at 04:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

Is the best free kick rated player , the one to take corners?

Just take someone that have a higher contribute for corners. In my squad, I dont take a specific corner takers. Usually, Tosic will take the corners.

---------- Post added at 04:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 AM ----------

hi, nice tactic used in my Real Madrid and won every games till now.
Just one question, did u tweaked smth in the tactic during season?

No, im still use the previous tactic that i have post before. Now, Im was tweak my tactic and still in progress. In 16 games in league, my team scores 45 goals and conceded 14 goals. I know, my defends were conceded more goals and i will solve this problem, hopefully. I will upload the screenshots.:)

---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 AM ----------

About to use this tactic but there seems to be so many flaws in it.

Like surely if both cm's are attacking then there's going to be a massive gap between defense and midfield.

Also, i don't get how being this attacking will work against good teams or away from home.

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

Just experimented with it.

Played one game against Inter with it, using opposition instructions and got demolished

However, laptop froze and i had to redo that game along with 3 others. So i used the tactic but didn't set any OI's.

So far

beaten Newcastle 2-1 away, Sunderland 3-1 at home, Tottenham 3-2 away and Inter Milan 1-0 away; with liverpool.

Such a strange tactic, i feel lucky every game because they always have so many chances.

Nice to hear from you. Yeah, the gap between midfield and defense are so big. I will make any tweaks to make sure the gap is small. So, the defense can pass the ball to deep midfield and he pass to the advanced midfield.

If you have make any tweak, just let me know.:)

it's a really gud tatic i can used with Man U and Barcelona either.Can u plzz post ur player instructions as well :D thanks..

it's a really gud tatic i can used with Man U and Barcelona either.Can u plzz post ur player instructions as well :D thanks..

Do you have use my tactic because I was confuse your question mate? It's looks like you do not download the tactic yet. :)

I don't dare tweak it incase it ***** up the tactic.

If i was to make the gap smaller i would have one of the CM's playing a very defensive role.

I don't dare tweak it incase it ***** up the tactic.

If i was to make the gap smaller i would have one of the CM's playing a very defensive role.

After you tweak, please post the screenshots how it's going really well especially the scores from the strikers.

I was made some tweaked the tactic and the result after 19 games in league shown in the screenshots.

After you tweak, please post the screenshots how it's going really well especially the scores from the strikers.

I was made some tweaked the tactic and the result after 19 games in league shown in the screenshots.

can u post ur updated tactics for us to dl?

These are the screenshots that you requested. The positions that I have tweaked are left and right side strikers and the left midfielder. Any tweaks, I will upload soon. :)

trying this now with spurs first game i lost 2-1 will let you know how i get on

So it seems you use a target man also now

Yeah..now Im start using target man..Just to try and see the result.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

trying this now with spurs first game i lost 2-1 will let you know how i get on

Do you use the original tactic or the tweak tactic? Is it your team have more shots?

Maybe you need someone as your playmaker likes Matias Fernandez to supply the ball to the striker. Mate, could you play 15 games and upload the screenshots. Let me know how its going to you.

I use your tactic mate and after you made some tweaks I tried them also and it gave me good results in 1st 3-4 matches but then it's not working anymore :( . And how do you make Ronaldo score so much. He kinda sux at me.

hey so is it better playing with the target man or without?

If it's just luck then he's a lucky ******* cos he's in 3rd season and he only has 1 game lost and 3-4 draws. How lucky can you be?

I think generally good teams can cope with this tactic because the keeper will make alot of saves to keep you in the game and the Midfield is good enough to go forwards and score lots of goals/create opportunities for your strikers whom if are good enough will put them away.

I generally win with this tactic in very high scoring games like 4-0 at home to sporting, 4-3 away at west brom and the only games i've lost with this tactic using liverpool is to Chelsea at Wembley at 2-1 away at Real Madrid. It's got me wins against Inter Milan and Arsenal n stuff.

I've noticed that slightly tweaking the team instructions or using opposition instructions makes you loose by high scores tho.

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Also, i've noticed this tactic seriously depends on morale. Since it's an extremley attacking formation it requires all your players to have superb morale and should keep it going through more victories.

If morale is low then the tactic won't work

I use your tactic mate and after you made some tweaks I tried them also and it gave me good results in 1st 3-4 matches but then it's not working anymore :( . And how do you make Ronaldo score so much. He kinda sux at me.

Ok..seems the tweak is worst. So, try the tactic that i have tweaked. Download it. Hopes the feedback from you guys. Ronaldo scores more for me, because I was gave him much freedom and free role. He's crossing is rarely.

---------- Post added at 06:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

hey so is it better playing with the target man or without?

Better play both of them. Now, I was thick target man and playmaker box. Just trying and it's going well for me.

Last edited:
have u changed anything playmaker wise ??

No..my playmakers are Anderson, Matias, Ronaldo, Guardado and Tosic. I know there so many playmakers but it's going well for me. :)

---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

I think generally good teams can cope with this tactic because the keeper will make alot of saves to keep you in the game and the Midfield is good enough to go forwards and score lots of goals/create opportunities for your strikers whom if are good enough will put them away.

I generally win with this tactic in very high scoring games like 4-0 at home to sporting, 4-3 away at west brom and the only games i've lost with this tactic using liverpool is to Chelsea at Wembley at 2-1 away at Real Madrid. It's got me wins against Inter Milan and Arsenal n stuff.

I've noticed that slightly tweaking the team instructions or using opposition instructions makes you loose by high scores tho.

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Also, i've noticed this tactic seriously depends on morale. Since it's an extremley attacking formation it requires all your players to have superb morale and should keep it going through more victories.

If morale is low then the tactic won't work

Im not use the opposition structions. I just done some tweaked for the midfield and strikers. Its work for me. By the way, please post when you done the tweaked that successfully. :)