Finished my first season with United. Beat Inter 2-0 in the Champions league final. And then I beat Arsenal on penalties in the FA cup final.

here's some screens. There was also some stuff about a takeover bid but it didn't work out. But my chairman said that the guy who wanted to buy might try again to get involved in the club. Which leads me onto something else. What happens to the clubs financial state? Do you ever get bought and have get rid of the debt?

I'm just wondering does it take a while for the team to get use to the tactic? cause after my pre season and about 3 or 4 games into the league it hasn't been great(i'm man utd) i'm using the v4 tactic. Should i set all my midfielders to playmakers or just the wingers?

I'm just wondering does it take a while for the team to get use to the tactic? cause after my pre season and about 3 or 4 games into the league it hasn't been great(i'm man utd) i'm using the v4 tactic. Should i set all my midfielders to playmakers or just the wingers?

All depending on the amount of games in pre-season you played and to many playmakers will make to many mistakes in the middle then your oppoment can make the counter if i were you i would put scholes as playmaker with creativity is 19 if im right.

Finished my first season with United. Beat Inter 2-0 in the Champions league final. And then I beat Arsenal on penalties in the FA cup final.

here's some screens. There was also some stuff about a takeover bid but it didn't work out. But my chairman said that the guy who wanted to buy might try again to get involved in the club. Which leads me onto something else. What happens to the clubs financial state? Do you ever get bought and have get rid of the debt?

You have done a great job my mate. Congratulations..your team are strong. ^^) Which tactic do you used?

My team was deducted 9 points because of the administration and i lost EPL title to the Chelsea. That's what happended to me. Sorry mate, i didn't know about that. Could you please upload your line-up?

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Han, are u gonna make new tactic for FM 10?

Yes..I will create a new tactic for FM2010. But until today, I didn't have FM2010 yet. Just have a demo. So, it takes a time for me to create a new tactic. :(

You have done a great job my mate. Congratulations..your team are strong. ^^) Which tactic do you used?

My team was deducted 9 points because of the administration and i lost EPL title to the Chelsea. That's what happended to me. Sorry mate, i didn't know about that. Could you please upload your line-up?

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Yes..I will create a new tactic for FM2010. But until today, I didn't have FM2010 yet. Just have a demo. So, it takes a time for me to create a new tactic. :(

its alrite, i havent been played fm 09 and coming back for 10 lol. take your time and create best tactic. i've been 3-5-2 and mixed results... chelsea is too dominant in fm 10.... they won epl 3 years in row in my game...

Thanks. I use the V7. I found it gets the best results. V4 was good but I was having too much possession which I didn't use well.

I think the administration might depend on the game. did you ever get people interested in buying the club?

I will try and upload my lineup. As you can see I have bought Adler as my new keeper. I bought Joe Mattock also as a backup LB. I might have signed some more players other than those in the screenshot.
Also I posted the Cassano screenshot as I don't understand what happened to him. Can you explain?
thanks

Thanks. I use the V7. I found it gets the best results. V4 was good but I was having too much possession which I didn't use well.

I think the administration might depend on the game. did you ever get people interested in buying the club?

I will try and upload my lineup. As you can see I have bought Adler as my new keeper. I bought Joe Mattock also as a backup LB. I might have signed some more players other than those in the screenshot.
Also I posted the Cassano screenshot as I don't understand what happened to him. Can you explain?
thanks

Your welcome. Yeah, v7 is better than v4 if you want to use lonely striker. Since I played Man Utd, i didn't ever get this situation. I just deducted the points. :( What happen to your team? Is it effect the player?

Adler is one of the best goalkeeper in game eventhough i didn't ever try to played him but just judge his abilities. ^^) I think you should bought Juan Manuel Vargas because he can play all left position and of course he is better than Mattock. You should sell Nani and other player that can give their best when plays. I put the screen of vargas and you can see his stats at his age (still strong and great).

Do you use some special training to Cassano? I didn't know why this happen. Maybe he is not played too much and the training also influence to the decreased of his stats.

Your welcome. Yeah, v7 is better than v4 if you want to use lonely striker. Since I played Man Utd, i didn't ever get this situation. I just deducted the points. :( What happen to your team? Is it effect the player?

Adler is one of the best goalkeeper in game eventhough i didn't ever try to played him but just judge his abilities. ^^) I think you should bought Juan Manuel Vargas because he can play all left position and of course he is better than Mattock. You should sell Nani and other player that can give their best when plays. I put the screen of vargas and you can see his stats at his age (still strong and great).

Do you use some special training to Cassano? I didn't know why this happen. Maybe he is not played too much and the training also influence to the decreased of his stats.

I havn't had any financial problems yet.

I bought Mattock as he is very young and is a wonderkid. Also Vargas would have cost a lot more. I keep Nani. Last season and this season he has been amazing for me. He scored many vital goals for me when they are needed. Especially against big teams like Real Madrid. He almost got a hat-trick in one game but missed his penalty :(

I put Cassano on Rooney training I think as they are fairly similar. He has played quite a bit too. I also noticed the same thing happening to Ronaldo on my Madrid save even when I put him on your Ronaldo training. I think it might be because I have both of them learning new moves though.

Also Rooney has started to improve. His composure is now 14. The problem is when I play him he will get 3 or 4 chances when he should score but misses 2 and scores only 1. However he has already got 9 goals I think so its all good, he now links up better with Balotelli and Aguero. Do you usually play Aguero AMC or Rooney AMC?

just wonder if your gonna do a tacic for fm 10 ? coz im kinda struggleing atm and ur tactic helped me out alot on fm 09 :)

Yes..I will create a new tactic for FM2010. But until today, I didn't have FM2010 yet. Just have a demo. So, it takes a time for me to create a new tactic.
where abouts will your tactic be posted when you have finished making one ?

hi hanc, ope u r ok nd da engineering's not stressing u out 2 much. anyway i jst wanna know whn u cld upload a new tactic for FM10. i tried using de V4 tactical instructions for my manutd team. kinda working but not as consistent as in FM09. and my defenders r not scoring as many corners as 09. cld u recommend a tactic? wld also try 2 create one nd test it so i upload soon. tanx ya'll

hi hanc, ope u r ok nd da engineering's not stressing u out 2 much. anyway i jst wanna know whn u cld upload a new tactic for FM10. i tried using de V4 tactical instructions for my manutd team. kinda working but not as consistent as in FM09. and my defenders r not scoring as many corners as 09. cld u recommend a tactic? wld also try 2 create one nd test it so i upload soon. tanx ya'll

Thanks mate. Engineering need more works and use my energy so much. So many calculation. But I love it. Sorry for the late reply. ^^)

I have produced a tactic and created a thread about my first tactic in FM2010. It still in progress and I know it maybe work or not. So any suggestion just ask in that thread. I will develop a successful tactic like tactic in this thread (FM09 tactic). ;)