thanks. Yeah I set Moutinho as playmaker. And there are the screens. Hopefully I can get him playing well when he comes back from injury. The weird thing is that he has a great game, he scored a stunner against Liverpool, but then has an average run so his average rating is like 6.80 when most other players are at least 7.0 when they play almost every game.

I see..i have played him before this and he is struggle in his 1st season but in 2nd season his start to play amazing football. Try to critics him and play him as MC with no forward arrow. His mentality is strong but he is not good to dribble..try to set his run wih ball to mixed. I think he needs to gel with the team and tactics. ;)

I see..i have played him before this and he is struggle in his 1st season but in 2nd season his start to play amazing football. Try to critics him and play him as MC with no forward arrow. His mentality is strong but he is not good to dribble..try to set his run wih ball to mixed. I think he needs to gel with the team and tactics. ;)

I will try this. Just beaten Bayern 2-1 away from home. Aguero and Artem were cup tied so Rooney played alone striker and got 2 goals his first was after 25 seconds!

I've got Chelsea in the League Cup final now. Shall I use V7 with Aguero as striker and Rooney as AMC?

I will try this. Just beaten Bayern 2-1 away from home. Aguero and Artem were cup tied so Rooney played alone striker and got 2 goals his first was after 25 seconds!

I've got Chelsea in the League Cup final now. Shall I use V7 with Aguero as striker and Rooney as AMC?

That's good mate. You can use v7 with Aguero play as striker and Rooney as AMC. To make Rooney more efficient, ask him to stop from log range shots. ^^)

That's good mate. You can use v7 with Aguero play as striker and Rooney as AMC. To make Rooney more efficient, ask him to stop from log range shots. ^^)

I beat Chelsea 4-3 in extra time. Fletcher scored a 30 yard stunner. I'm not sure I will ask Rooney to stop taking long shots because recently he has been scoring them for me.

I beat Chelsea 4-3 in extra time. Fletcher scored a 30 yard stunner. I'm not sure I will ask Rooney to stop taking long shots because recently he has been scoring them for me.

That's good. If that, it's up to you. ^^) Hope he can scores a lots.

That's good. If that, it's up to you. ^^) Hope he can scores a lots.

He's scored 23 goals so far this season. Only 11 in the league though. Artem has score 6 so far with 5 in the league.

I think I will try and change between the V4 and V7 so I can give other strikers a chance. Also I've found that Artem is very good at killing off smaller teams. However his composure rating isn't very good. Any specific training for him? I've got him on Tugs right now.
Also Rooney hasn't improved at all on your own training for him. Any suggestions?

Any other way to improve Rooney other than asking him to stop shooting long? He had been hot and cold for me whole season. He could bang in two this game and then become totally anonymous in the next few. And his stats isn't really improving. The worse of all, his reputation now is continental (and I had just started the game for like half a season! Duh). Any solutions for this?

Any other way to improve Rooney other than asking him to stop shooting long? He had been hot and cold for me whole season. He could bang in two this game and then become totally anonymous in the next few. And his stats isn't really improving. The worse of all, his reputation now is continental (and I had just started the game for like half a season! Duh). Any solutions for this?

I know what you mean. I keep the long shooting though. Maybe ask him to move into channels. I also have the problem with his stats though. When I view the training overall for his schedule it has loads of arrows pointing upwards like Shooting and Aerobic, I have him on Intensive shooting and aerobic and have done for a month, but he hasn't improved whereas when I put another player on the same training he improved.

I know what you mean. I keep the long shooting though. Maybe ask him to move into channels. I also have the problem with his stats though. When I view the training overall for his schedule it has loads of arrows pointing upwards like Shooting and Aerobic, I have him on Intensive shooting and aerobic and have done for a month, but he hasn't improved whereas when I put another player on the same training he improved.

theres no point in asking rooney to try new preferrd moves as he doesnt beleive it will benifit his game :/ if u put rooney on hans training he should improve well he did in a save i had :D

theres no point in asking rooney to try new preferrd moves as he doesnt beleive it will benifit his game :/ if u put rooney on hans training he should improve well he did in a save i had :D

Thats wierd because when I asked him he did...

How long did it take him to improve?

Hi!

I know this is my first post, but I hope u'll take it seriously!

i'm using your v7 latest one tactic but seem to struggle away from home!
I'm playing with tottenham and here's the players I have at the moment:

woodgate jonathan DC
martin jiranek DRC
thomas vermaelen DLC
david luiz DC
gareth bale DL/WBL/ML
gareth barry DM/MLC
michael carrick DMC/MC
gabriel tenotto ML
matias fernandez AMRLC
giuliano AMRC
rodney sneijder AMRLC
alexis sanchez AMRL/FC
vukcevic AMLC
aquino AML/FC
diego AMC
robbie keane FC
oscar cardoza ST

Could u tell me, how would u play these guys on the field and honest opionion that is my team just not that good that it could handle the lonely striker tactic?

what did you ask him to do ?

ermm not sure around a season i think

first I tried run down right which he did. And after that I asked him ot move into channels.

he did both.

If it took him a season to improve then thats cool. Its not as If he's bad right now but his cimposure and finishing could be better. the weird thing is that when I play as other teams his stats go up quite quick.

first I tried run down right which he did. And after that I asked him ot move into channels.

he did both.

If it took him a season to improve then thats cool. Its not as If he's bad right now but his cimposure and finishing could be better. the weird thing is that when I play as other teams his stats go up quite quick.

cool i'll try that then.

yeah i know he scores a good amount though with his stats he has :D

han can you post your training schedule for santon please mate :D

Last edited:
I've bought Mata on my Juve save. Also brought in Saviola for 5mil as Rossi got an injury that keeps him out for 3-4 months. Shame as he got the 2009 striker of the year award and Buffon got the 2009 Keeper of the year award. Giovinco is my top scorer with 18 from left mid in the V7 tactic. Del Piero is fit again after 3 months out. I sold Amauri to Villa for 9mil.
Also bought Motta and Criscito in as well as Osvaldo (check him out he has class stats, I'll get some screens).
I've asked Mata to do some of the usual striker things and put him on the Ronaldo training. The trouble is he isn't playing very well there.

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:28 PM ----------

Very hectic on my United save recently.

Aguero scored 4 goals against Birmingham. He now has 10 goals from 11 games.
I then beat Bayern Munich 4-0 in the 2nd leg of my Champions league first knockout round. I got drawn against Real Madrid in the quarter finals. I beat then 3-2 in the first leg. I was losing at Half time then Nani scored on 46 mins. Then on 75mins they had a player sent off and Balotelli scored the free kick.
2nd leg finished 3-3 I was 3-2- down at the last minute of extra time and it would have gone to extra time but Mati Fernandez scored and that meant I won 6-5 overall.
I know have Arsenal in the semi final. The other teams are Inter and Barca.

he did both.

Basically, Rooney not willing to adapt his game but sometimes he can adapt his game by first, run with ball down right and second he can move into channels and killer ball always. It so hard to make he adapt his game but you will have a great Rooney if he can adapt his game..^^)

I've bought Mata on my Juve save. Also brought in Saviola for 5mil as Rossi got an injury that keeps him out for 3-4 months. Shame as he got the 2009 striker of the year award and Buffon got the 2009 Keeper of the year award. Giovinco is my top scorer with 18 from left mid in the V7 tactic. Del Piero is fit again after 3 months out. I sold Amauri to Villa for 9mil.
Also bought Motta and Criscito in as well as Osvaldo (check him out he has class stats, I'll get some screens).
I've asked Mata to do some of the usual striker things and put him on the Ronaldo training. The trouble is he isn't playing very well there.

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:28 PM ----------

Very hectic on my United save recently.

Aguero scored 4 goals against Birmingham. He now has 10 goals from 11 games.
I then beat Bayern Munich 4-0 in the 2nd leg of my Champions league first knockout round. I got drawn against Real Madrid in the quarter finals. I beat then 3-2 in the first leg. I was losing at Half time then Nani scored on 46 mins. Then on 75mins they had a player sent off and Balotelli scored the free kick.
2nd leg finished 3-3 I was 3-2- down at the last minute of extra time and it would have gone to extra time but Mati Fernandez scored and that meant I won 6-5 overall.
I know have Arsenal in the semi final. The other teams are Inter and Barca.

That's really good mate. My suggestion is, Mata is not suits for FC, but he will be perform well when he play as AMC or AML..he can be a shadow behind the striker. So, he can supply a killer ball always and he can dictate the tempo to launch the attack. ;)

Your Man Utd team doing very well mate. Keeps going and show me the Osvaldo screens. ^^)

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Hi!

I know this is my first post, but I hope u'll take it seriously!

i'm using your v7 latest one tactic but seem to struggle away from home!
I'm playing with tottenham and here's the players I have at the moment:

woodgate jonathan DC
martin jiranek DRC
thomas vermaelen DLC
david luiz DC
gareth bale DL/WBL/ML
gareth barry DM/MLC
michael carrick DMC/MC
gabriel tenotto ML
matias fernandez AMRLC
giuliano AMRC
rodney sneijder AMRLC
alexis sanchez AMRL/FC
vukcevic AMLC
aquino AML/FC
diego AMC
robbie keane FC
oscar cardoza ST

Could u tell me, how would u play these guys on the field and honest opionion that is my team just not that good that it could handle the lonely striker tactic?

If you want a lonely striker, Cardozo can be but I do not suggest him as lonely striker. Lonely striker can be apply if you have a fast striker likes Ronaldo, Rooney, Balotelli, Messi, Aguero, Pato, Vucinic, Hulk, Villa, Agbanlahor and others. Also, a lonely striker need to have a good dribbling, pace, off the ball and finishing.

I likes to play v7 because of my team ability to create a lot of chances in front of goal. If you want to play v7 tactic which apply one striker, set Cardozo as your targetman and supply targetman to "feet". Set Cardozo instructions to "often" long shots and "mixed" for run with ball.

Then set Diego and Matias as your playmakers. Diego will play as AMC while Matias will play as MC with forward arrow. Matias doing very well for me. He scores from freekick and he also dribbles from midfield area into penalty box and scores. That's amazing mate. This is individual skills.

If you want play v4, set Vukcevic as AMlL, Sanchez as AMR, Keane and Cardozo (long shots is often) as ST, Matias or Diego as MC with forward arrow, Carrick or Barry as MC with more defensive.
You have a good squad mate. I prefer you to use v7. If not success, you use v4. Make sure the instructions is suits to player abilities especially strikers, MC and AMRL and AMC because this roles plays important parts of the teams. Update your game and let me know. :)