Thanks. I will try for Fernandez if I can because I think if I solve the AMC problem then the strikers will score more. I tried buying Mata but they turned down 30mil and 5mil plus Berbatov. I'm having trouble selling Berbatov though. Lots of clubs are interested but they don't put in decent bids.
Also I won't be hard up for strikers if I just buy a good AMC because Balotelli can play there and I can train Rooney as an AMR and have a lot of players who can play there.

selling Berbatov is a struggle as he is useless in front of goal IMO and the amount of money clubs offer is all down to his value and wages they can afford :D

selling Berbatov is a struggle as he is useless in front of goal IMO and the amount of money clubs offer is all down to his value and wages they can afford :D

Inter were apparantly interested in paying 35mil for him. I got him playing good at one point in another save. But it was using a 4-4-2 and only him and Ronaldo had free roles ( a long time ago) and he played well but I think he struggles in teams with a lot of free role players like in Hanc's tactics.

I have had offers of 32.5mil from Arsenal but they only ever offer like 5mil upfront and the rest over 24 months. And I wouldn't want to strengthen a rival team.

Inter were apparantly interested in paying 35mil for him. I got him playing good at one point in another save. But it was using a 4-4-2 and only him and Ronaldo had free roles ( a long time ago) and he played well but I think he struggles in teams with a lot of free role players like in Hanc's tactics.

I have had offers of 32.5mil from Arsenal but they only ever offer like 5mil upfront and the rest over 24 months. And I wouldn't want to strengthen a rival team.

well arsenal are most likely team to offer that as other teams will use their promising players or buy better but arsenal have the money and berbatov wont do all that well reli there

well arsenal are most likely team to offer that as other teams will use their promising players or buy better but arsenal have the money and berbatov wont do all that well reli there

Just put in bids of 10mil for Milevsky and 11mil for Fernandez and they've been accepted. All I need to do now is get Berbatov out. Arsenal have shown more interest so the deal should be done soon.

Sorry for the late replied.
1. The targetman that I choose is a fast striker with good finishing and dribbling likes Ronaldo, Messi, Aguero, Balotelli, Artem, Vucinic and Sanchez.

2. Playmaker is someona that have a forward arrow. And he must have a good creativity, passing, dribbling and off the ball.

3. Who is your striker? Maybe he needs to gel with the tactic and teammate. Maybe the instructions is not suits to him.

no problems mate

1. I don't have the luxury of such a good striker. Currently I set it as Ricardo Olivera. He's rather quick and has good finishing, but cannot dribble.

2. Got it, I have Buonanotte playing this role now. Nothing spectacular from him yet.

3. My strikers are Olivera and Paloschi. Both have just joined the club, so perhaps they will need more playing time together.

I'll stick to what I have till the end of the season, and see where it takes me. Hopefully it will be in the European places, then i can strengthen. Coz i realise this tactic really needs to have very good players to work its best.

Got Artem and Fernandez. Any new moves they need to learn?

I've attached a pic of my current squad. I have Azpilicueta joining in summer along with Ljajic back from a loan, Giovinco and Ticinovic ( I think) joining. I have Macheda on loan at Boro too.

I think Scholes and Giggs might have to go, I'm not sure if they will retire though.

Last edited:

I've attached a pic of my current squad. I have Azpilicueta joining in summer along with Ljajic back from a loan, Giovinco and Ticinovic ( I think) joining. I have Macheda on loan at Boro too.

I think Scholes and Giggs might have to go, I'm not sure if they will retire though.

well personally i have'nt had either player for 09 yet but mite be signing him in summer :D so would wait for han.

azpilicueta will be a good right back for you but you will have brown santon and azpilicueta now i would sell brown shud be able to get around 14 - 15 mill for him

giggs and scholes will be decent back up to your first team if u get lots of long term injuries :/and they retire after a few seasons in

Hi Hancuryaudi

I want to try your v7 with my real madrid. Some doubts:

1) The playmaker is the right mc (arrow forward)?? Should we use normal MC´s (Moutinho, Defour) or AMC´s ?

2) I use Tugs training. Should i train the right MC with midfielder schedule or with AMC schedule??

3) The left MC (no forward arrow) should be a normal MC (Defour, Moutinho) or a DMC (Palombo, Veloso, Diarra) with more deffensive attributes??

4) Should i train the left MC (no arrow) with deffensive midfielder schedule or midfielder schedule??

Thanks so muchhttp://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/../../member.php?u=31950

Ok. I see. You have a lot of right back. Sell Brown like Chapman said, so you can get money. Santon is better than Azpilicueta when dribbling and crossing.

Your squad is so strong except keeper and left back. You need to strength this area. That's good you can purchased Artem and Matias.

To make Matias so good make sure you adapt this training;
1. Run with ball through centre
2. Tries killer ball always
3. Move into channels

For Artem;
1. Move into channels
2. Run with ball through center or left or right depends on his strong foot
3. Beat offside traps

Ok. I see. You have a lot of right back. Sell Brown like Chapman said, so you can get money. Santon is better than Azpilicueta when dribbling and crossing.

Your squad is so strong except keeper and left back. You need to strength this area. That's good you can purchased Artem and Matias.

To make Matias so good make sure you adapt this training;
1. Run with ball through centre
2. Tries killer ball always
3. Move into channels

For Artem;
1. Move into channels
2. Run with ball through center or left or right depends on his strong foot
3. Beat offside traps

Thanks. I think Santon is also good as he is versatile. I've signed Aguero too! Tried a cheeky 22.5mil bid and they accepted. First game with Aguero was against Sunderland who've bought well. I was 5-0 up at half time and won 6-0. Artem got 2, Aguero got 1, Rooney got 1 , Vidic got 1 and Balotelli got 1 from a free kick.

I also beat Man City 4-0.

Should I put Aguero on your Ronaldo training?

Also I will try for a LB but for Keeper I have Fiorillo and when I checked his potential he can be just as good as Van Der Saar and maybe better.

Hi Hancuryaudi

I want to try your v7 with my real madrid. Some doubts:

1) The playmaker is the right mc (arrow forward)?? Should we use normal MC´s (Moutinho, Defour) or AMC´s ?

2) I use Tugs training. Should i train the right MC with midfielder schedule or with AMC schedule??

3) The left MC (no forward arrow) should be a normal MC (Defour, Moutinho) or a DMC (Palombo, Veloso, Diarra) with more deffensive attributes??

4) Should i train the left MC (no arrow) with deffensive midfielder schedule or midfielder schedule??

Thanks so much

Hi..mate

1. Yes with forward arrow. Yes..we can use MC likes Defour and Moutinho. I usually use Matias, Anderson and Iniesta.

2. If the MC stats likes AMC, use AMC training. If not, use MC training and train them to improve their abilities as MC.

3. All of them can be as MCd. This function of MC is to cover defense while he try to kill the balls. You need this MC with good tackling, marking, passing, creativity and long shots likes Veloso and Kacar.

4. Depends on his abilities. If he has a good dribbling and fast, train him as AMC if not train him as MC with defensive duty. ^^)

Thanks. I think Santon is also good as he is versatile. I've signed Aguero too! Tried a cheeky 22.5mil bid and they accepted. First game with Aguero was against Sunderland who've bought well. I was 5-0 up at half time and won 6-0. Artem got 2, Aguero got 1, Rooney got 1 , Vidic got 1 and Balotelli got 1 from a free kick.

I also beat Man City 4-0.

Should I put Aguero on your Ronaldo training?

Also I will try for a LB but for Keeper I have Fiorillo and when I checked his potential he can be just as good as Van Der Saar and maybe better.

Welcome. Yeah..thats good mate. Nice combination with Aguero and Artem. Suprised for me when Atletico accepted your bid. That's really good negotiation. Yes, Aguero can be train by use Ronaldo training. They are a great striker. ;)

Im happy you destroyed City. Keeps going mate.

Fiorillo was underrated for me. He has a high PA but he maybe needs more time to be good as VDS. You should purchase keeper that have good stats at the beginning likes Akinfeev, Mandanda, Lloris and Asenjo. They are better than Fiorillo. (H)

---------- Post added at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

hey han you got msn ?

My good mate, Chapman7, add [email protected]^^)

Welcome. Yeah..thats good mate. Nice combination with Aguero and Artem. Suprised for me when Atletico accepted your bid. That's really good negotiation. Yes, Aguero can be train by use Ronaldo training. They are a great striker. ;)

Im happy you destroyed City. Keeps going mate.

Fiorillo was underrated for me. He has a high PA but he maybe needs more time to be good as VDS. You should purchase keeper that have good stats at the beginning likes Akinfeev, Mandanda, Lloris and Asenjo. They are better than Fiorillo. (H)

---------- Post added at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

My good mate, Chapman7, add [email protected]^^)

Can you post your Ronaldo training. I've looked back over the thread but can't find it.

I bought Vilar who is 31 as a keeper. He performed well for me while Van Der Saar was injured and I will try to use him as first choice when Van Der Saar isn't so good anymore. I will loan Fiorillo out to get more experience and that way he will improve. I also have Ben Amos who will develop into a good keeper. I sold Foster because he could make great saves but was weak at corners and free kicks as well as crosses.
How do you get the best out of Moutinho? He struggles at times for me. My midfield partnership is usually him and Fletcher with Moutinho with forward arrow.
I won't take Fletcher out of the team as he has been my most consistant player all season and has 6 assists and over 10 goals.

Can you post your Ronaldo training. I've looked back over the thread but can't find it.

I bought Vilar who is 31 as a keeper. He performed well for me while Van Der Saar was injured and I will try to use him as first choice when Van Der Saar isn't so good anymore. I will loan Fiorillo out to get more experience and that way he will improve. I also have Ben Amos who will develop into a good keeper. I sold Foster because he could make great saves but was weak at corners and free kicks as well as crosses.
How do you get the best out of Moutinho? He struggles at times for me. My midfield partnership is usually him and Fletcher with Moutinho with forward arrow.
I won't take Fletcher out of the team as he has been my most consistant player all season and has 6 assists and over 10 goals.

That's good. I forget that Vilar stats is good. Can you show me Moutinho instructions? And is he as your playmaker? Also show me his stats..

There you gooooo..Ronaldo's Special Training..^^)

That's good. I forget that Vilar stats is good. Can you show me Moutinho instructions? And is he as your playmaker? Also show me his stats..

There you gooooo..Ronaldo's Special Training..^^)

thanks. Yeah I set Moutinho as playmaker. And there are the screens. Hopefully I can get him playing well when he comes back from injury. The weird thing is that he has a great game, he scored a stunner against Liverpool, but then has an average run so his average rating is like 6.80 when most other players are at least 7.0 when they play almost every game.