great work!

Hancuryahudi tactic is actually very good. I am twice Italian champions and cup. Only I am not doing so well in the Champions League. Congratulations anyway and continue the great work that way.

trying it with my arsenal team that ive recently joined :) ill let you know how i go on

ok
do u knw a decent right back like a younger version of wes brown??

Try A 3-5-2 By Just Moving One Of The Centre Half Forward Into A Defensive Midfield Role and Then You Can Put Forward Runs On Both Centre Midfielders. Just Beat Bordeaux 6-0 Away, Will Be Uploading Screenshots A.S.A.P

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:54 PM ----------

3-5-2 Brill Just Beat Bordeaux 8-1 and Pompey 8-2

Try A 3-5-2 By Just Moving One Of The Centre Half Forward Into A Defensive Midfield Role and Then You Can Put Forward Runs On Both Centre Midfielders. Just Beat Bordeaux 6-0 Away, Will Be Uploading Screenshots A.S.A.P

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:54 PM ----------

yeah..nice mate..plz upload the screenshots..it is interesting..hehe..

Last edited:

Wow that's heavy. Screenshots plz + upload your tactic or is it just the same?

But the one here is still working very well for me.

Hi all! Can anyone give me a good 442 tactic for this team: Van der Saar- G.Neville,Ferdinand,Vidic,Evra-Tosic/Ronaldo,Scholes/Veloso,Carrick/Hargreaves,Nani/Affelay-Rooney/Tevez,Berbatov/Pogrebnyak. Thanks! Sorry for my english, I am from Hungary.

Hi all! Can anyone give me a good 442 tactic for this team: Van der Saar- G.Neville,Ferdinand,Vidic,Evra-Tosic/Ronaldo,Scholes/Veloso,Carrick/Hargreaves,Nani/Affelay-Rooney/Tevez,Berbatov/Pogrebnyak. Thanks! Sorry for my english, I am from Hungary.

Try my tactic V4 in this post..

Xelis seems like your doing well with the tactic, are you using the 9.3.0.v3 tactic, whos your target man? torres or Love?