this tactic seems to work for different saves for me.when i get whacked 4-1, i reload and i in turn whack them win 0-4. it's quite funny this tactic =/

Im so busy..now i was finished my 3rd season..im trying to tweak some position that depends on the right players. This my result for 3rd season.
Vidic is Top Goalscorer.:)

Thought I may as well join and say thanks for this formation, I've tweaked it a little to suit Liverpool and my signings, but this is only half way through my first season using this tweaked formation, already Carra has 14 goals, 4 against Bury :p, Zhirkov I brought in has been an amazing signing with well over a half of all my assists, Vagner Love has been immense too but has suffered a couple of long injuries as with Torres. I think I've created a very dangerous attacking Liverpool team. My only downfall is I concede alot too, but I score enough to make up for it :lol:. Heres some screenies (Notice the 11-0 Bury win).

Last edited:
hancuryahudi can u upload screenshots of your signings over tha seasons plz m8

Thought I may as well join and say thanks for this formation, I've tweaked it a little to suit Liverpool and my signings, but this is only half way through my first season using this tweaked formation, already Carra has 14 goals, 4 against Bury :p, Zhirkov I brought in has been an amazing signing with well over a half of all my assists, Vagner Love has been immense too but has suffered a couple of long injuries as with Torres. I think I've created a very dangerous attacking Liverpool team. My only downfall is I concede alot too, but I score enough to make up for it :lol:. Heres some screenies (Notice the 11-0 Bury win).

Xelis, can you upload your tweaked tactic? Or just post the screenshots..Seems your striker doing so good..

There's very few changes to be worth uploading, they're mainly changes to suit players and little changes to wingers crossing habits etc.

Heres some screenshots from the end of my first season. As you can see semi-finals aren't my strongest types of games :S. I also got Chelsea in the quarter final (I now think that round is fixed before hand).

For some reason my scoring dried up a bit during the second half of the season.

Last edited:
Playing with barcelona right now with this tactic. Winning at home is easy. Played my first match away against Betis (LOL!) and I lost 2-1

Played a home game and won 6-1 against Sporting (the Spanish one!).

Really it's so strange because at home you are so strong but away it's harder.

Last edited:
No something special..I have use the same tactic either at home or away..its difficult when i play against Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal..:)

Ok thx. Because I lost against Betis Sevilla when I played away and played 0-0 against Standard away. Ok I won 5-0 at home against Standard maybe that's a reason it was only 0-0.

its a great tactic, have you tweaked it any more?

yes..I have tweaked the position of midfielder and strikers. I want strikers scores a lot of goals..if you have make tweaked, please just let me know mate..:)

Do you tweaked it again? I got v3 of your tactic is that the last one?

And everytime I play away i'm really struggling. It's really strange.

Once again 2-1 behind against not a super team (Fiorentina). So changed to another tactic and I won 2-3.

Do you know the reason why it's so hard for Barcelona to win away?

Oh btw Eto'o really sucks in this game. Misses everything and so on.

Last edited:
is there a newer tactic then ur V3 coz my strikers still dont score as many my wingers ?? and how do you get vidic to score so many i have fazio and he doesnt score no were near as many

Han, I find I score more and perform better when Focus Passing is set to Mixed, I have my full backs crossing from Deep and my wingers set to mixed Cross Balls. As Santon isn't a great dribbler.

I have 34 goals in 11 Prem games thus far. Torres has 15 goals in 17 games.

Last edited:
Han, I find I score more and perform better when Focus Passing is set to Mixed, I have my full backs crossing from Deep and my wingers set to mixed Cross Balls. As Santon isn't a great dribbler.

I have 34 goals in 11 Prem games thus far. Torres has 15 goals in 17 games.

Nice mate....i will try what you said..do you change the instructions for torres? and could you please post your screenshots? :)

try giving the strikers free roles and/or changing settings for them to shoot from distance........