No..my playmakers are Anderson, Matias, Ronaldo, Guardado and Tosic. I know there so many playmakers but it's going well for me. :)

---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

Im not use the opposition structions. I just done some tweaked for the midfield and strikers. Its work for me. By the way, please post when you done the tweaked that successfully. :)
do u set them all in the playmakers box or choose one each game ??

this tactic is workin wonders for me i started half way through last season and won the league for the first time. now this season has started wonders!!

View attachment 3753

I play with Arsenal and for me tactic was disaster,at home a was winning and it's good for big games but away I almost lose every game and from lower clubs like hull,fulham,stoke itd..
I finished 3rd in season(24-4-10),adebayor score like 23 goals in 45 games,I won fa cup and league cup
some games: arsenal-liverpool 6:1, man utd-arsenal 4:5, arsenal-chelsea 3:0,arsenal-fiorentia 4:1
wigan-arsenal 1:0,fulham-arsenal 3:1,west brom-arsenal 2:1,blackburn-arsenal 5:1,west ham-arsenal 2:0

PS: How are you watching your matches on 2D,2D classic,TV view,itd...

Last edited:
The problem with the tactic (atleast for me) its the away games. I win 1-0, 2-1 sometimes 2-0 but i feel that im lucky :p. I'm trying to tweak it a bit for away matches, ill update if i have good results.

do u set them all in the playmakers box or choose one each game ??

Yes, I was set them all in the playmakers box.

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

I play with Arsenal and for me tactic was disaster,at home a was winning and it's good for big games but away I almost lose every game and from lower clubs like hull,fulham,stoke itd..
I finished 3rd in season(24-4-10),adebayor score like 23 goals in 45 games,I won fa cup and league cup
some games: arsenal-liverpool 6:1, man utd-arsenal 4:5, arsenal-chelsea 3:0,arsenal-fiorentia 4:1
wigan-arsenal 1:0,fulham-arsenal 3:1,west brom-arsenal 2:1,blackburn-arsenal 5:1,west ham-arsenal 2:0

PS: How are you watching your matches on 2D,2D classic,TV view,itd...

It's weird for me because your team is Arsenal. It should be so good because my team is Man Utd, so these two teams are so strong. I was drew against Arsenal at Emirates 1-1 and most of them I won. I will post the screenshots. You should put the playmakers.

I recommend to you to put Fabreagas as playmakers and give him the higher of creative freedom and free roles. He's position should be at the left midfield that have the arrow. If not, you should change the setting of right midfield as left midfield's instructions.

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

this tactic is workin wonders for me i started half way through last season and won the league for the first time. now this season has started wonders!!

View attachment 3753

Nice groats. How about your striker's goals? Could you post the screenshots of Aguero and Rooney. Seems, Ronaldo doing great works for you. :)

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

The problem with the tactic (atleast for me) its the away games. I win 1-0, 2-1 sometimes 2-0 but i feel that im lucky :p. I'm trying to tweak it a bit for away matches, ill update if i have good results.

Ok..Im waiting from you. Hope your tweak is successfully. So interesting..these will going well and the tactic need tweak from you all. :)

Do you have use my tactic because I was confuse your question mate? It's looks like you do not download the tactic yet. :)
i had use ur tatic m8 , i won all the cup but... came 2nd in PM, lose to Chelsea by 3 points :(

i had use ur tatic m8 , i won all the cup but... came 2nd in PM, lose to Chelsea by 3 points :(

Naaa..dont be sad..:) It's good to hear that you have won all comp..by the way, if there any tweak, just let me know mate. ;)

how did you get this tactic to work? its not working for me, i can lose to lower clubs, and im using man utd! what the eff? i restarted man utd a few times already, forced them to use this tactic everytime, but i keep losing? im using darkstars training as well. coaches for me aint a problem.

I just finished my 1st season with man Utd using this tactic. I won English Super Cup, I won Euro Super Cup, I won World Champ Clubs, I won Carlig Cup, I've been eliminated in Fa Cup in semifinal against Chelsea, I got 2nd place in Premiership only by 2 points to Arsenal - the champions - and I lost in UEFA Champions' League final against Chelsea (2-1 for Chelsea). Hope for a better 2nd season.

P.S.: I sold Ben Foster and the polish GK and bought Joao Moutinho and Darijo Srna (in the 1st season)

Last edited:
Would this one works for Belgian Teams? And I mean the bigger Belgian teams like Standard, Anderlecht and maybe Genk.

I tried a lot of tactics and none of them really works.

Tried for the first time

Lokeren - Standard 1-1

I'm Standard btw. We had a lot of changes but pff they missed like crazy ...

2nd game :

Barcelona - Standard 5-2

3rd game :

Standard - Club Brugge 5-0

Last edited:
how did you get this tactic to work? its not working for me, i can lose to lower clubs, and im using man utd! what the eff? i restarted man utd a few times already, forced them to use this tactic everytime, but i keep losing? im using darkstars training as well. coaches for me aint a problem.

Which patch do you played?

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 AM ----------

Would this one works for Belgian Teams? And I mean the bigger Belgian teams like Standard, Anderlecht and maybe Genk.

I tried a lot of tactics and none of them really works.

Tried for the first time

Lokeren - Standard 1-1

I'm Standard btw. We had a lot of changes but pff they missed like crazy ...

2nd game :

Barcelona - Standard 5-2

3rd game :

Standard - Club Brugge 5-0

I've never try this tactic with other teams. Maybe its work or maybe not. So, could you please posting the screenshots after 15 games you played? Maybe for the other teams, it needs some tweaks..:)

=/ patch 9.3.0 getting whacked by tottenham 4-0 away.

Last edited:
=/ patch 9.3.0 getting whacked by tottenham 4-0 away.

Hmm I got patch 9.3.0

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Which patch do you played?

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 AM ----------

I've never try this tactic with other teams. Maybe its work or maybe not. So, could you please posting the screenshots after 15 games you played? Maybe for the other teams, it needs some tweaks..:)

I quit with this tactic. Lost 4-1 that's enough for me.

So you see no tactic but really none is working for Belgian teams.

hi mate , i play with spurs season 2 now . play 8 matches , 5won , 2draw , 1lose . score 24 goals ! strikers laurito and keirrison score each 8 goals in 8 matches ! good tactic ! grtz