Hancuryahudi

Reaction score
Hi..
I was finished 1st season with Man Utd in patch 9.3.0. I was developed tactic that based on Theorem & Frameworks. Thanks to them how managed to produce these frameworks.

I was won EPL, FA Cup, Super Cup, World Club Champioship, Community Shield and European Champions League. It is nice to win all the competitions although my team was lose to the Liverpool in Carling Cup.

These are my squad, their achivements, scorers and matches.

They also got more goals from the corners. Vidic and Ferdinand scores a lot of goals form corners. Tosic is one of the best player in my squad and he assists more than other players.

Absolutely, Ronaldo is a best player in World and my team. He is top goalscorer in EPL and win the World Footballer of The Year. The truly is anyone can win a lot of trophy with Man Utd. But, its difficult to guide the team that not lose for one season. My team is not lose in EPL.;)

I also attach my tactic. So, you all can give me an advice to improve this tactic and hopes it will help you all especially to who manage Man Utd. And sorry because my english is not good.

NOTE: I did't try this tactic with other teams. Maybe it not works well but believe me, for Man Utd it works well.

Last edited:
Zoran Tosic is great player, I'm from Serbia, i know his ability very well. He become a class very soon. But, Nemanja Vidic is my favorite.

quick question. your corner set up? ferdinand and vidic dont score from corners for me

what skin is that?

gz btw

It is Midas Touch 09

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

quick question. your corner set up? ferdinand and vidic dont score from corners for me

This is my setting:

Keeper: Default
Fullback: Back
Defender: Keeper
Midfield: Lurk
AMR: Deep
AML: Near
Striker: Deep

The important is your defenders. They need to challenge keeper, so they can keep a pressure to the keeper. The chances to scores a goal from corners is high when we set the two defenders such as Vidic and Ferdinand to challenge keeper. Then, you need to set the corners set piece is 6 yard box.

I was set Tosic to take the corners..Hope it will help you..;)

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

Zoran Tosic is great player, I'm from Serbia, i know his ability very well. He become a class very soon. But, Nemanja Vidic is my favorite.

Yup..he assists a lot for my team. And Vidic scores more for me. In real life, Vidic is my favorite player cause he is a world class defender.

looks like youve done really well, just tried your tactic too and it works pretty good, really attacking. cheers

looks like youve done really well, just tried your tactic too and it works pretty good, really attacking. cheers

Nice to hear from you, samleggott. I hope you can win all trophy whatever the team that you managed. ;)

And, if you have Ronaldo, Messi or Silva, they can dribbles from byline and scores for themselves. Ronaldo done well for me..:)

well i dont really manage big clubs, i find it a bit easy and boring. but stewart downing seems to be managing pretty well down the left :)

well i dont really manage big clubs, i find it a bit easy and boring. but stewart downing seems to be managing pretty well down the left :)

Its ok mate. I never use this tactic with other teams, so im glad that it works for teams like Boro. If you dont mind, post your result..If you make the improvement of tactic, tell me ya..hehe..

Downing is a good player..I recommend Balotelli if he want to join ur team. He will make your team more dangerous..nice to hear from you. :D

how many goals did your strikers score using this tactic?

Do you use any Opposition Instructions?

Do you make any tweaks when playing away from home or against big sides such as chelsea, arsenal or barcelona?

It is Midas Touch 09

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

This is my setting:

Keeper: Default
Fullback: Back
Defender: Keeper
Midfield: Lurk
AMR: Deep
AML: Near
Striker: Deep

The important is your defenders. They need to challenge keeper, so they can keep a pressure to the keeper. The chances to scores a goal from corners is high when we set the two defenders such as Vidic and Ferdinand to challenge keeper. Then, you need to set the corners set piece is 6 yard box.

I was set Tosic to take the corners..Hope it will help you..;)

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

Yup..he assists a lot for my team. And Vidic scores more for me. In real life, Vidic is my favorite player cause he is a world class defender.

got a link?

i wish i could get my cb's to score like yours. they always seem to put it just wide

once everybody at work clears off home i will give your tactic a go cos the 1 i been using on 902 patch dont work very good on this patch

Brilliant tactic, using at Colchester United, in pre season, my centre back, Chris Coyne, couldn't stop putting the ball in the net from corners!

Im gonna give it a go with arsenal.
Btw do you have a long Wide pitch or small one?

Thanks you! Nice tactic

See,

After 2 games with this tactic :D

got a link?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=478

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

how many goals did your strikers score using this tactic?

Do you use any Opposition Instructions?

Do you make any tweaks when playing away from home or against big sides such as chelsea, arsenal or barcelona?

The problem is my striker didnt scores more goals. For 1st season, Rooney=21 goals, Berbatov and Tevez=16 goals. These scores are for all competitions. Thats why I need the improvement of these tactic. Hope you will make the stikers scores a lot of goal and tell me ya..hehe..

Im not use any opposition instructions. And I do not tweaks when playing away. I just give them the morale. :D

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

i wish i could get my cb's to score like yours. they always seem to put it just wide

Yeah..I hope your defenders scores alot of goal from corners and freekick. Im looking from you soon..:D

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Brilliant tactic, using at Colchester United, in pre season, my centre back, Chris Coyne, couldn't stop putting the ball in the net from corners!

Nice to hear from you Jac. I hope you team won more trophy and dont give up mate..any improvement, just let me know ya..;)

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Im gonna give it a go with arsenal.
Btw do you have a long Wide pitch or small one?

Go on coolwoody. I choose a maximum wide pitch because our player can control the games and easy to make counter attack.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Thanks you! Nice tactic

See,

After 2 games with this tactic :D

Im glad to see you happy with the tactic. Keep going poiker. Its excellent to win against Arsenal at their home. Im looking from you soon and upload your game ya..thanks.;)

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Guys, I will upload my 2nd season with Man Utd.;)

thanks mate, had no idea it was on base :)