benmadrigal

Reaction score
Started a new Liverpool save with the 11.3 patch

I bullishly plumped to opt for title challenge and was handed a £25.6m transfer kitty, to this i added a further £5m by offloading Maxi to Hoiffenheim.

The players I've brought in so far are;

LB Fabio Coentao - £8m over 48 months
RB Joao Pereira - £3 min fee release

Incoming (Hopefully)

GK Vincent Eneyamea - £250k - awaiting WP
AML Eden Hazard - £5m & £10m over 48 months - contract
AMR - Jonathon Legear - £500k & £1.3m over 48 months
MC - Moussa Sissoko - £14m over 48 months - contract - contract

Does anyone have any suggestions?

In pre-season i've been using a tweaked version of JP Woodys tactic with mixed results so far...

You should focus on young and talented players, you are doing a great choice signing over Eden Hazard.

But if i'd recommend you should sign Neymar, or vagner love as your backup to the striker team as both did over 15 goals for me in one season. Good luck

Coentrao for 8m? I made a 10m bid and they didn't even offer to negotiate :( Your finances will take a big hit with all those monthly installments though!

neymar was one of the first players i signed back when i bought the gamw. he was pretty diabolical rerally, and he cost £20 odd million. plenty people rate him so i prob just didnt use him right. i am highly reluctant to buy him again

am looking for an attacking CM/AMC, an AMR and a young striker that isnt babacar, lukaku, wickham, kadlec or abel hernandez.

I would go for Lukaku for about £7M as a back up striker.

Coentrao for 8m? I made a 10m bid and they didn't even offer to negotiate :( Your finances will take a big hit with all those monthly installments though!

yeah i know. on 11.2 i had to fork out £11m i think

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

I started one with Liverpool and got 35m for continental quaification

on 11.3?

Hazard has just signed. Sweet

Any thoughhts on a non obvious striker?

---------- Post added at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

oh and does anyone have experience with Legear from Anderlecht?

There's a thread for this kind of thing.

Back up striker - Vedad Ibisevic.

Well, i dont know why you need a striker, but if you want a backup then roman pavlyuchenko is a very decent bet. He's not going to start over Carroll or Suarez, but he is a very good squad player. Cheapish too.

Are you sure you didn't start your game with a transfer update like LFCMarshall's still activated? Because it should only be 20m on 11.3...

Ah yeh, got the real fixtures database with the transfer updates

That will be it

I am loving my Shakhtar game! 50m budget, got Ganso, Neymar, Neuton , Diego Renan and Ospina ahah i have a really young squad now , gonna try to win CL!