Humberto Suazo has very good stats so would be a good back-up.
Can get him at 6m or so.

Ah yeh, got the real fixtures database with the transfer updates

That will be it

Also it could be that the game has changed the currency to US Dollars, without changing the currency sign. It did that on mine, so I had to switch it back in the preferences.

i went liverpool and bought connor wickem and he is on 15 goals for me, doesn't hurt to buy from the lower leagues.
got him for 2.5 bargin if you ask me considering ipswich want 10 mil in real life

Ben have a look at Ricky Van Wolfswinkel.

Good back-up striker. £4m-£6m.

If you can afford either I would seriously look at Hulk and Edilson Cavani :wub: I don't know how easy they are to sign in 11.3 you used to be able to get Hulk for around 16.5 mil over 48 months . For younger talent try Yaya Sanogo (one for the future) or Lucas Gaucho (good enough to play at prem level straight away) or even Henrique Sao Paulo

Get benzema on loan or buy him for 8mil

heres who i brought:

Coentrao - 8mil
Benzema - Loan with view to 8mil
A.Sanchez - 14m + Milan Jovanovic
Y.M'vila - 13.5mil

i had 25.5mil starting budget
sold:
ngog - 6mi
Kyriagkos - 2mil
konchesky - loan
poulsen - loan

asked board for more wage budget and then altered transfer budget to have around 40mil :)

I am loving my Shakhtar game! 50m budget, got Ganso, Neymar, Neuton , Diego Renan and Ospina ahah i have a really young squad now , gonna try to win CL!

5 Non Ukrainians brought into the team? Make sure to play Jadson and Srna as they work amazing together. Just watch out on the registration rules.I got caught out on that on my first attempt at a Shakhtar save.

heres who i brought:

Coentrao - 8mil
Y.M'vila - 13.5mil

sold:
ngog - 6mi
Kyriagkos - 2mil
konchesky - loan
poulsen - loan

asked board for more wage budget and then altered transfer budget to have around 40mil :)

nice one. might give benzema a whirl

trying to offload kyri, konch, poulsen, brad jones but no joy yet

---------- Post added at 04:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 AM ----------

If you can afford either I would seriously look at Hulk and Edilson Cavani :wub: I don't know how easy they are to sign in 11.3 you used to be able to get Hulk for around 16.5 mil over 48 months . For younger talent try Yaya Sanogo (one for the future) or Lucas Gaucho (good enough to play at prem level straight away) or even Henrique Sao Paulo

git up to £25m over 48 months for hulk before i sacked it

heres who i brought:

Coentrao - 8mil
Y.M'vila - 13.5mil

sold:
ngog - 6mi
Kyriagkos - 2mil
konchesky - loan
poulsen - loan

I have seen a few people talking about Benzema being transfer listed on the latest patch, however I have started 3 saves and he hasn't been on either of them. I am just wondering if there is anything I am doing wrong?

just tried to loan him, £1m up front then £8m fee. no joy. he wasn't lited or antyhing. LFCMarshall, was he lited for loan and did you have to pay any upfront?

For a non-obvious striker, how about Sergio Araujo? isn't in your list of strikers you'd prefer not to buy

For a non-obvious striker, how about Sergio Araujo? isn't in your list of strikers you'd prefer not to buy

stats look decent enough and an affordable release clause ^^) the backwards baseball cap in my facepack image is somewhat offputting though ha.

have you had good experience with him?

currently bidding for guarch

Started a new Liverpool save with the 11.3 patch

I bullishly plumped to opt for title challenge and was handed a £25.6m transfer kitty, to this i added a further £5m by offloading Maxi to Hoiffenheim.

The players I've brought in so far are;

LB Fabio Coentao - £8m over 48 months
RB Joao Pereira - £3 min fee release

Incoming (Hopefully)

GK Vincent Eneyamea - £250k - awaiting WP
AML Eden Hazard - £5m & £10m over 48 months - contract
AMR - Jonathon Legear - £500k & £1.3m over 48 months
MC - Moussa Sissoko - £14m over 48 months - contract - contract

Does anyone have any suggestions?

In pre-season i've been using a tweaked version of JP Woodys tactic with mixed results so far...

How can you get Coentrao so cheap? They even rejected my 17 mill bid. (I was desperate for a Left Back because Aurelio was injured for 6 months and i had just sold Konchesky.

You can sign Giuseppe Rossi from Villareal for just about 17M pounds.. depends on the situation.. he is just 23 years and has awesome stats.. can play as both poacher and target man(suits more).. also he is the best penalty kick taker I've ever known!

stats look decent enough and an affordable release clause ^^) the backwards baseball cap in my facepack image is somewhat offputting though ha.

have you had good experience with him?

currently bidding for guarch

haven't gotten a chance, i put in my bid but real madrid always make an offer too and snap him up, I am trying to get him as they transfer listed him in the 2nd season, he should be about equal to Kadlec based on reports from my scouts :$

How can you get Coentrao so cheap? They even rejected my 17 mill bid. (I was desperate for a Left Back because Aurelio was injured for 6 months and i had just sold Konchesky.

If you have Portugal as playable he will cost much more.

BTW for a striker try Garra Dembele as he has been improved with the ne patch. ;)

dunno, was surprised myself. must be new patch as i,ve paid a lot more previously. no-one else in for him either so no competition.

before i went sleepy time last night, eneyeama and sissoko signed. first competetive result - 13-0 aggeragate score against some minnow in the europa league.Tonyi or something.

would still like some midfield cover and poss a striker, got about £11m left.

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

haven't gotten a chance, i put in my bid but real madrid always make an offer too and snap him up, I am trying to get him as they transfer listed him in the 2nd season, he should be about equal to Kadlec based on reports from my scouts :$

think i'm gonna bid for him, esp seeing as man u have just signed kadlec for £700k :(