am at work at the min so no fm til 4pm. keep your suggestions coming please, i hope to have a nice list by the time i get home.

much thanks fmbasers :)

How is everyone talking about getting benzema on loan ? is he actually listed ? i tried getting him but Rea Madrid rejected ........

Try Roma's Jeremy Menez. He's pretty decent in my Liverpool squad. 5 assists in his first 7 games.

mmnmm strange I just bought Hulk for 10 mil + 6.5 over 48 months for Man City

transfer deadline has just passed.

brought in;

connor wickham - £500k & £2.5m over 48 months
taufic guarch - £1m & £3.5m over 48 months
stephane mbia - £5m & £10m over 48 months
ryan shawcross - £5m & £7.5m over 48 months

had to juggle the wage budget a little to get the shawcross deal done but sod it, couldn't choose between him and mbia so i got a little greedy.

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

mmnmm strange I just bought Hulk for 10 mil + 6.5 over 48 months for Man City

on 11.3? gutted, i well wanted him

I have seen a few people talking about Benzema being transfer listed on the latest patch, however I have started 3 saves and he hasn't been on either of them. I am just wondering if there is anything I am doing wrong?

i saw a couple of times he hasent been and then a few times ive been offered him by his agent... if i dont bid he always goes to newcastle on loan which is shockingly unrealistic :p

Looks great!
I´m playing a winger-less formation and have done the following transfers:
Out:
Kuyt £5M
N'Gog £4.5M
Jovanovic - Loan £3.3M option to buy

In:
MC: Steven Davis - £6M
MC: Moussa Sissoko - £10M + £4M over 48 months
ST: Mido £5M (Carroll rotation)
ST: Son Heung-min £5M + £5M over 48 months

Skipped the otherwise obvious signing of a LB since I think Aurelio has been made a bit better in this patch(?), at least he has been playing great for me so far!

yeah aurelio's been doing ok for me too as coentrao got injured. 7 starts ave rating of 7.31

legears been good on the wing as well. 6(1) apps - 3 goals, 6 assists, 2 mom, ave rating of 7.96. not bad for £1.8m. only got him as a back up but he's keeping kuyt out at the moment. scored a beautiful lob from outside the area against arsenal. we won 2-1. legear = legend!

i sold andy carrol for 43.5 mil

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

I have signed Hazard, Babacar, alexis sanchez,moussa and brought danny wilson up from reserves to play LB

finished my 1st season last night. finished second in the league - 6 points behind chelsea. won the league cup but got knocked out of the fa cup in the 3rd round by sheffield utd after a replay, et and pens. getafe knocked us out of the europa league in the 1st knockout round. ouch.

i have released kyriagkos, sold n'gog for £5m and loaned out poulsen, j cole and the konch. i have bids for aquilani and jovanovic on the table but they probably won't leave unless i compensate them.

i have splashed out £30m (£7.5m upfront and 48 intallments) on pastore and £27.5m (£7.5m upfront and 48 installments) on hulk.

i am looking for an experienced striker, (no wonderkids - i need a tutor) who can play on the left of attack as an advanced forward. anyone got any suggestions?

yep on 11.3 Hulk for 16.5 mil plus with being Liverpool his wage demands shouldn't be outta this world .

Did you have problems at begginnig of seaon with playing well but not winning,,, i have drawn 2 and won 1 so far :/ do i be patient

Did you have problems at begginnig of seaon with playing well but not winning,,, i have drawn 2 and won 1 so far :/ do i be patient
Be patient it takes a little while for new signings and your team to get used to your formation and playing together etc :D

If you need suggestions check out my tactic.
Won me the premiership,fa cup and Europa league in first season with just 3 signings. Van Nistlerooy,Hazard and Roberto Carlos. And i also went 70 games unbeaten.
Heres the link if your interested...CLICK HERE

finished my 1st season last night. finished second in the league - 6 points behind chelsea. won the league cup but got knocked out of the fa cup in the 3rd round by sheffield utd after a replay, et and pens. getafe knocked us out of the europa league in the 1st knockout round. ouch.

i have released kyriagkos, sold n'gog for £5m and loaned out poulsen, j cole and the konch. i have bids for aquilani and jovanovic on the table but they probably won't leave unless i compensate them.

i have splashed out £30m (£7.5m upfront and 48 intallments) on pastore and £27.5m (£7.5m upfront and 48 installments) on hulk.

i am looking for an experienced striker, (no wonderkids - i need a tutor) who can play on the left of attack as an advanced forward. anyone got any suggestions?

you do realise all these 48 month installments are going to cripple your financies...?

If you want back up striker, buy Kadlec. He only cost 1M .I originally buy him for backup for Suarez, but since Suarez injured for 6weeks before the season even started, I had to use him. Guess what?He bagged in lots of goals. 12goals from 12appeareances, scored hatrick twice if I remember correctly. Make me reluctant to use Suarez after he recovered.

If you want back up striker, buy Kadlec. He only cost 1M .I originally buy him for backup for Suarez, but since Suarez injured for 6weeks before the season even started, I had to use him. Guess what?He bagged in lots of goals. 12goals from 12appeareances, scored hatrick twice if I remember correctly. Make me reluctant to use Suarez after he recovered.

kadlec would be top however he signed for united virtually straight away. grr