my partner is awesom

Oruruda1

Reaction score
even after buying xmas presents, putting money towards my x-box 360, paying rent and phone contract and all that other stuff, gifts me FM2011 on steam (even though i said not to as it was too much on a part time job)

i just thought i'd share this information as it made me feel happy all day (H)

Last edited:
Do you not spend any of your own money? Have respect for those *******.

EDIT: In case nobody noticed, this was a joke. I do actually have respect for ladies.

Last edited:
Why do you not have any money...... should it not be the other way round no?

i have been on job seekers for the last 5 months, finding work is murder at the moment, and £130 every 2 weeks just about covers my own rent and bills

Last edited:
well good for u I guess, nice to hear anyways :)

i do not ask for anything, everything i have (apart from fm11) i have worked for, and when i WAS working i would spend every last penny i had on different things for US

Was goin to agree with that comment, but me "like" buttons dissappeared :S

Haha, I need a ***** like yours. Nah but in all seriousness I would eventually refuse presents from her, excluding FM of course.

Meh, who am I to judge, if you are happy and she(or he, not sure) is happy, then that's swell:)

Also, if that was me, I would never openly admit that m partner is paying my bills, buying my games and basically paying for anything whilst I sit on my **** playing games when i should be looking for a job.

did i say MY bills were being paid, no
did i say i was sitting on my **** playing games, no

i TOLD my partner not to gift it. i NEVER HAVE and i NEVER WILL ask ANYONE to pay anything of mine, it is my responsibility therefor i take care of it. hence why i had not got a copy of fm before now

did i say MY bills were being paid, no
did i say i was sitting on my **** playing games, no

i TOLD my partner not to gift it. i NEVER HAVE and i NEVER WILL ask ANYONE to pay anything of mine, it is my responsibility therefor i take care of it. hence why i had not got a copy of fm before now

I refer you to my other post.

Meh, who am I to judge, if you are happy and she(or he, not sure) is happy, then that's swell:)

even after buying xmas presents, putting money towards my x-box 360, paying rent and phone contract and all that other stuff, gifts me FM2011 on steam (even though i said not to as it was too much on a part time job)

i just thought i'd share this information as it made me feel happy all day (H)

You have an amazing partner then, but you should be getting a job after 5 months to be honest mate. It's not like you have no job experience so there is no excuse really. If there is a genuine reason why you haven't got a job then apologies. But from your'e comment "finding work is ****", I just inferred that you couldn't be bothered. Good luck to you both.

Give the guy a break, it's gotta be pretty hard finding a job in the current financial climate. I don't like the job seeker allowance system in this countrybut at least it's your partner paying for your luxuries rather than the tax player

Also, if that was me, I would never openly admit that m partner is paying my bills, buying my games and basically paying for anything whilst I sit on my **** playing games when i should be looking for a job.

yeah he definately shouldn't have any free time, scroungeing *******, why don't we just throw him in a chain gang while we're at it? **** me man, lighten up! Finding work is hard at the moment, **** I know graduates that have been out of work for 4/5 months not because they're not looking but because there's nothing out there for them! God fordbid the guy should have the audacity to play fm in his spare time.....I guess he should just be out. cv's in hand pounding the streets until midnight oO) I'm sure if he was as much of a **** as you made him out to be his partner wouldn't be spending what is a considerable amount of dollar on him at xmas!

If you don't sit on your **** all day why do you have an X BOX or FM....?
Also I doubt you haven't found any jobs it's probably that you have too much prejudice to take a job that you may feel is lower than your standards.

Give the guy a break, it's gotta be pretty hard finding a job in the current financial climate. I don't like the job seeker allowance system in this countrybut at least it's your partner paying for your luxuries rather than the tax player

i know its hard getting a job atm but it was the attitute towards getting a job that annoyed me but i guess most people would have that attitude if they were out for so long

You have an amazing partner then, but you should be getting a job after 5 months to be honest mate. It's not like you have no job experience so there is no excuse really. If there is a genuine reason why you haven't got a job then apologies. But from your'e comment "finding work is ****", I just inferred that you couldn't be bothered. Good luck to you both.

the finding work is **** comment is just a bad use of words, its not like i haven't been searching or applying for jobs, but for every job you apply for there are hundreds of people applying for the same thing. a ta local jobs fair companies were taking cv after cv and there were at least 500 copies for each job. thankfully i got a call back and started a job 2 weeks ago, but i don't get paid for a month. but then by january i could be out of work again unless i'm lucky enough to keep my job (which i love) in a local games store.

but because i am openly praising my partner and highlighting my situation i get labeled as a waster who sits on my **** doing nothing.