my partner is awesom

Give the guy a break, it's gotta be pretty hard finding a job in the current financial climate. I don't like the job seeker allowance system in this country but at least it's your partner paying for your luxuries rather than the tax player

You wouldn't be saying that if you didn't have a job! Some people are full time scroungers but there is alot of genuine people on jsa that needs that money.

If you don't sit on your **** all day why do you have an X BOX or FM....?

For a bit of fun now and again? People who have a job can play games too without sitting 'on your **** all day'

Also I doubt you haven't found any jobs it's probably that you have too much prejudice to take a job that you may feel is lower than your standards.

Says the fountain of all knowledge... You an expert on job-hunting at 13?

Look mate the way you put it across it did sound like you was a scrounger an @Nixon a lot of people are like that at that is one of the main reason that we have scroungers.

Well, this thread has really flushed out the dickheads.

Know a few people who hasn't been working for more than 6 months, Trade is ***** but he still goes and looks for work doesn't make him not looking and be a lazy **** who sits and does **** all like, Also rafa since you haven't got work on or haven't got a job means you can't play FM or 360 silly statement hi. Lucky for me I'm still at college till June.

Being one to admit my mistakes, I retract all **** comments posted earlier. It seems I jumped the gun, since the last time I looked in the Job Centre was 4 years ago, and I don't live in England no more.

Therefore, I apologize for the comments(A)

Same as StuW but I still stand by that some people do (not you OP) not take certain jobs (when they are jobless) as they have a prejudice about it.

If you don't sit on your **** all day why do you have an X BOX or FM....?
Also I doubt you haven't found any jobs it's probably that you have too much prejudice to take a job that you may feel is lower than your standards.

**** off, what are you like 12, all he did was make a thread telling us how nice his partner was and god knows how u came to such a conclusion :p

**** off, what are you like 12, all he did was make a thread telling us how nice his partner was and god knows how u came to such a conclusion :p

Read the posts above that I meant.
The OP did really sound as if he was a scrounger and also what has my age got to do with this......?

Before you start arguing over it, if you look at the OP, he has edited it from what it originally said.

Look mate the way you put it across it did sound like you was a scrounger an @Nixon a lot of people are like that at that is one of the main reason that we have scroungers.

as i said in my last message, just a bad choice of words. it wasn't intended to come across as that. all it was doing was shouting a big public thank you to my partner whom i appreciate so much. and once i get back to full time employment, he will be lavished with whatever his heart desires

Read the posts above that I meant.
The OP did really sound as if he was a scrounger and also what has my age got to do with this......?

Being lectured on getting a job by a 13 year old with no life experience is slightly demeaning, also with no experience in trying to find a job, comes little or no knowlage on the subject.

Cut the guy some slack; all he wanted to do was share with everybody something that made him happy.

You're a lucky man mate, make sure you keep hold of that one!

Before you start arguing over it, if you look at the OP, he has edited it from what it originally said.

Ok but you being one of the people that saw the OP can say it did seem as if he was a scrounge but to the OP no offence intended.

Ok but you being one of the people that saw the OP can say it did seem as if he was a scrounge but to the OP no offence intended.

I did, and I think it was a case of not typing what he meant properly.

lol kids arguing - the mature thing would be not to keep on slagging each other off

on topic: regardless of wether he has a job or not his missus sounds quality, fair play lad

even after buying xmas presents, putting money towards my x-box 360, paying rent and phone contract and all that other stuff, gifts me FM2011 on steam (even though i said not to as it was too much on a part time job)

i just thought i'd share this information as it made me feel happy all day (H)

bet you dont feel happy now mate ;)

Ffs give the guy a break all he did is make a nice post about his nice girlfriend and he now supposedly turned into a scrounging lazy ******* who doesnt want to work.......who really gives a **** anyway oO)

none taken, it IS hard finding work at the minute and there ARE too many scroungers that do give genuine job hunters a bad name.

bet you dont feel happy now mate ;)

Ffs give the guy a break all he did is make a nice post about his nice girlfriend and he now supposedly turned into a scrounging lazy ******* who doesnt want to work.......who really gives a **** anyway oO)

Mate if you read the Original OP you would of seen why he was called a scrounger ;)
What he said came across the wrong way.

Mate if you read the Original OP you would of seen why he was called a scrounger ;)

right think most of us read it the first of the many times you said.

But nice man and good luck finding a job