my partner is awesom

You seem to have an understanding woman by your side. Just make sure when you are working to spoil her a little.

I think some people are getting their sexes mixed up :).
And to the OP, nice for you mate, good to have a bit of happiness shared around.

My partner is great as well, gives and gives and gives and never asks for anything in return :wub: :wub: :wub:

PeterRightHand.jpg

In my country you get **** all for being unemployed... at least there you get what is equivalent to our basic wage per month! job agencies are horrid, useless here as well.

Please note, I am the branch manager for an extrememly successful training company :p I have been for the past 3 years, i have never been unemployed...

in all fairness reading all these comments, all the guy was saying is that he is grateful that his partner (who me thinks is a guy as he never actually mentioned his/her name or anything, which is cool though :wub:)
I have an awesome girlfriend, I earn a lot of money and I pay for mostly everything, the house/cars/rates/levies/electricity/cell phones etc she just buys our food ;)

I am grateful for that, in my country (SA) it is impossible to really find a job (especially with BBE) so dont stress, keep on trying and dont give up mate! and dont get into a slump and depressed, I have seen mates do this, they would sit and do nothing all day.. play pc etc, not even get off their *** to make a call or even taking the time to email their CV out...

dont get stuck in that rut! a Merry Christmas and I hope you find a job (permanent one at that) for 2011 ;)

i have been on job seekers for the last 5 months, finding work is murder at the moment, and £130 every 2 weeks just about covers my own rent and bills

You get £130 on jobseekers? I'm jealous, I was only on £100 every two weeks. :(

You get £130 on jobseekers? I'm jealous, I was only on £100 every two weeks. :(
Wow, its gone up. Last time i was on the rock n roll i got £70 a fortnight, and believe me it doesn't go far, especially if your drinking in rounds.

my misses is the same, she always buys me stuff without me knowing and it does my head in as a struggle to find full time employment. I try to keep myself busy by doing agency work from week to week etc and to try and get more expeirence on my CV etc but when you look for a job for so long and you get knocked back so much it dosen't do your confidence any good.

My GF buys me FM every year aswell as Pro Evo and buys me the newest Chelsea shirt. But she is better then that, because we have our own place she pays the rent and all the bills etc as much as it makes me feel like a ***** she is the best i could ask for.

It will change next year and i will make sure it will as we have not long found out she will be having my baby.

my misses is the same, she always buys me stuff without me knowing and it does my head in as a struggle to find full time employment. I try to keep myself busy by doing agency work from week to week etc and to try and get more expeirence on my CV etc but when you look for a job for so long and you get knocked back so much it dosen't do your confidence any good.

My GF buys me FM every year aswell as Pro Evo and buys me the newest Chelsea shirt. But she is better then that, because we have our own place she pays the rent and all the bills etc as much as it makes me feel like a ***** she is the best i could ask for.

It will change next year and i will make sure it will as we have not long found out she will be having my baby.

good stuff mate, seems as though you have a lovely lady there, as mentioned above, dont give up, keep on going ;) alot of relationships dont work when the lady earns more money or all of the money! I hope that this does not happen to you and you can rectify it before it does ;)

my gf bought me Fm11 for our 2 year anniversary this year :) I buy everything else :) hahhaa

Id like to point out here that its a well known fact that generous women are usually covering something up. Why are they buying you all these computer games? because they love you? possibly, or possibly to to hide the fact that they are up to no good, and to keep you out of their hair while they do the milkman on the kitchen floor. ;) Happy Christmas.

Fat chicks always buy you stuff so you stick around.

Remember that kids.

Fat chicks always buy you stuff so you stick around.

Remember that kids.

my gf's getting fat but only because she is 3 months pregnant lol.

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

Id like to point out here that its a well known fact that generous women are usually covering something up. Why are they buying you all these computer games? because they love you? possibly, or possibly to to hide the fact that they are up to no good, and to keep you out of their hair while they do the milkman on the kitchen floor. ;) Happy Christmas.

We don't have a milkman, our postmans quite dishy though lol.

I'm a bit confused.
You say you are not working and are on the dole.
Then (after a bit of a backlash) you say you do have a job and have been working for two weeks??

I'm a bit confused.
You say you are not working and are on the dole.
Then (after a bit of a backlash) you say you do have a job and have been working for two weeks??

but not getting paid for a month and by the middle of january i could be back out of work (i REALLY hope not, cause i love what i'm doing)