swfc1234

Reaction score
rotherham.jpg
DonValleyStadium.jpg

so i am currently 16 games into the first season as rotherham united boss and i am in 3rd place eqaul points with 2nd and also 1st i have had some alot of good results winning 11 drawing 2 and losing 3.
my heaviest defeat up to now is against macclesfield (4-1) where i was getting caught out to often at the back.

TRANSFERS IN:

so i have brought loan players in i havent signed anyone on a contract just loaned players
Akpo Sodje Sheffield Wednesday Striker played 17 scored 11 assits 6
Gael Kakuta attacking midfielder Chelsea Played 15 Scored 15 assits 6
Darron Gibson Manchester United Midfielder Played 18 Scored 1 Assists 4
Jay Emmanuel-Thomas Arsenal Versitile Played 8 Scored 0 Assists 0
Ritchie De Laet Manchester United Defender Played 18 Scored 2 Assists 2

OUT:
Marc Joseph Defender Burton Albion 10k
Stephen Brogan Midfielder Ipswich 600k

While doing so well at Rotherham i have been linked with Vitesse in Holland and also Cagliari in Italy

My Team:
Goalkeeper: Andy Warrington
Right Back: Dale Tonge
Left Back: Jamie Green
Center Back: Ian Sharps
Center Bsck: Ritchie De Laet
Defensive mid: Jay Emmanuel Thomas
Center Mid: Darron Gibson
Center Mid: Pablo Mills
Attacking mid: Gael Kakuta
Striker: Adam Le Fondre
Striker: Akpo Sodje

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

This Month:
Dag & Red 1 Rotherham United 0 FA Cup 1st Round
Rotherham united 2 Morecambe 2 JPT Qtr Final ROTHERHAM WIN ON PENALTIES
Port Vale 0 Rotherham united 4
Torquay 2 Rotherham united 1
Rotherham united 1 Lincoln 1

overall not the best month losing to torquay and getting knocked out of the first round of FA Cup Wasnt pleasing by far.
INJURY NEWS!:!
Pablo Mills and Akpo Sodje both injured..... Mills 4-5 weeks Sodje 2 weeks
Player Of The Month:
Gael Kakuta

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:31 PM ----------

ROTHERHAM UNITED HAVE BEEN PROMOTED TO LEAGUE 1 !!!
Rotherham United have comfirmed the signing of Victor Vazquez from Barcelona the 23 year old attacking midfielder said he was very happy to work under the Rotherham boss

they have also comfired the deal of former stoke city midfielder Amdy Faye and also joining a day later is his teamate from stoke Salif Diao
and the man himself Kevin Phillips:
kevin-phillips_1211936c.jpg

Last edited:
up the millers
the chuckle brothers will be proud :D
by the way how many goals did adam le fondre score

who you plan to buy in league 1
i recommend davide petrucci on loan

i planing to buy no one lol like in league 2 rely on loan players however im doing a few more free deals
just signed goalkeeper carlo nash from everton and also rob kozluk from barnsley thanks mate i will take a look ROTHERHAM UNITED HAVE SIGNED CHRIS IWELUMO .... Along with him come in last season Loanee who i had Ritchie de laet
With all these free transfers im getting i just cancelled a deal for George Boating ......

Rotherham Capture the signing of corey evans the young manchester united product
corry_280x420_41432a.jpg

Last edited:
anyone recomend any signing for me to take a look at??

image04.gif

getting a few trailist in from Barcelona as some will be used as back-up and some will go in the youth

Last edited:
good signings in your first season, god luck in second. whats your budget?
check out my hull city story on the my stories section mate

try get dean windass or someone with experience in league 1
where are notts county? league 1 or 2

thanks mate erm budgets: i have 263k transfer budget got 4.2k left for wages

i got experience in my side now with Kevin Phillips up front and Iwelumo Fye Diao kozluk hmm need loan signings for backup maybe and also need a left-back

notts county came up with me

sounds good! how did you get your photos in your description to go inbetween the text??

Ok i will look at fabio however my current right back can play left back and i made a offer for kyle walker at spurs but i will still take a look thanks mate

just edited it and pasted it in lol

fabio is set to join a brazillan team so i cant make a offer

do you plan to leave rotherham for a bigger club?
after leading rotherham to the championship i was offered the fulham job but declined

2 trialist from barcelona have joined Rotherham on a permanat deal also coming in pertalin former everton player who i also had on trail he will be backup to my first team also trying to sign jack colback on loan from sunderland another midfielder who will be backup

Just came across this story and it looks really good.You have done well with Rotherham United in League Two and I wish you all the best into your second season.You've done very well in signing Phillips,Faye and Diao and Chris Iwelumo.You look like you have a star-studded squad,looking at how you have managed to get players who have had experience at top level in British football.Definately be following and will check up regularly to see how you are doing.

When you have time,mind looking at my Birmingham story? Link is in my signature.

Cheers mate ;)

nahh i been linked with loads of jobs abroad in serie A and holland also linked with Portsmouth job but didnt leave ..... only 1 team i could possibly leave for WEDNESDAY lol but there in prem so if they strugle who knows but i prefer to stay here tbh

awww 1 player i really wanted to bring back was gael kakuta but he signed for real madrid
it wouldnt have happened if he didnt come here lol he got me bags of goals

thanks mate and i sure will check it out soon lol

Last edited:
if you want a good striker get daniel aquino
he was world-class on fm 09

i am trying to get victor anichebe i had him last season and he did pritty well for me lol i just need backup for chris iwelumno and kevin phillips i will check him out now thanks alot

looks like i wont be getting any lol they dont think it benifital for daniel aquino to come out on loan and everton want 50% of wages paid for Anichebe but i can only afford 40% lol